Reviews for My Blood on Your Lips, Your Money in My Bra
alexet88 chapter 11 . 6/8/2009
i actually really liked this chapter. it let the reader see her in a new light, more human i guess. could the wolves not tell that kyrianna was a necro too?
Elosion12 chapter 10 . 6/8/2009
I love this story. You're an excellent writer and I can't wait for more!

Keep writing!

Elosion12
Miss Fairytale chapter 10 . 5/23/2009
Very good story. A bit different but still interesting. I'm excited for more!
omgitskandice chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
ooh, interesting. i really like the concept.
Faith Adeline chapter 10 . 5/10/2009
How funny XD Great ending to the chapter. Loved it! Keep it up and update soon (:

Elodie Wolfe chapter 10 . 5/10/2009
Lmfao, that was cute and this Kyrianna girl is definitely interesting. I have the next few chapters up for Faerylight so if you haven't already or you did, you should review and tell me what I need to work on. :D

I'm looking forward to the stuff with her and Eli and this Gabriel thing, he makes me smile.

Love Elodie~
DarkestOfNights chapter 10 . 5/10/2009
Humm interesting Gabriel seems to be more flirty now, wonder if something more than their kissing will happen. Its also nice that she has a friend like her now, anyways good luck with the next chapter.
Annabel Wynters chapter 9 . 5/9/2009
THis was AWESOME! I love the title and the story is really great to follow. I can't wait for morE!
DarkestOfNights chapter 9 . 5/8/2009
Bahh I was hoping for something more to happen between Eli and Elyria. Hopefully something more will, good luck with the next chapter.
DarkestOfNights chapter 8 . 5/4/2009
This is a very unique, interesting story. Everything is beautifully described, the characters are all different and bring life to the story. Keep up the wonderful work, I hope you update soon ]
DeletedAccount622 chapter 8 . 5/1/2009
Love, love, LOVE IT! I like that the story is written in the first person, but still manages to keep us distant from the main character. I don't understand her at all, but I love that. It's fun to view the world from someone else's eyes for a while; someone so different from yourself. I look forward to the updates.
Faith Adeline chapter 8 . 5/1/2009
Good chapter, I liked it (: Poor Derrick ): Keep it up and update soon!

MiseryLovedHer chapter 8 . 4/30/2009
aw, poor derrick. cant wait for the next chapt!
MiseryLovedHer chapter 7 . 4/10/2009
im loving this story. and eli and derrick are so sweet!
Faith Adeline chapter 7 . 4/5/2009
Good chapter. I liked it (: Keep it up and update soon!

134 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »