Reviews for Without a Noumenon
Depth-of-Field chapter 22 . 7/20/2013
This was really beautiful. I loved how you let all of the characters grow bit by bit until they're just a little bit less teenagers and more mini-adults.
Trillpuv chapter 22 . 3/31/2013
The ending was...sort of okay? In any case, the rest of the story made up for it; Without a Noumenon was ridiculously awesome. Hello actual character development. :D
MoonBeauty chapter 9 . 7/10/2011
;) Interesting, is all I can say... lol. I really like your writing style and how smart everything sounds. I'm not embarrassed to say that I had to look up some words. I also love the details with everything. ;) Props.
MoonBeauty chapter 8 . 7/10/2011
WOW. Haha. :D Never a dull moment with kids like that.
MoonBeauty chapter 5 . 7/9/2011
;) Again, another good chapter... I shall keep reading.
MoonBeauty chapter 4 . 7/9/2011
Wow. :D Senior Class President... Interesting.
MoonBeauty chapter 3 . 7/9/2011
:D Haha. I think Winter's into him.
MoonBeauty chapter 2 . 7/9/2011
LOL. I laughed so hard at the end. And I didn't completely understand it.
MoonBeauty chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Wow. I like this. :)
Uponthehorizon chapter 22 . 5/20/2011
I loved this story. You have such a unique writing style, it really stands out. I adored the characters as well :)
Feel The Waltz chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
Oh i definatly like the look of this. Your characters have grabbed me from the start, and i'm a sucker for likeable, intresting characters. I adored the line about ambigous bits liking! So i'm going to forget the my last term of college starts tomorrow and going to see how far i can get with this baby tonight. :D
Ellison Kirkland chapter 22 . 3/7/2011
I read this whole story in one sitting. Literally, with no breaks except the one to make tea somewhere between chapters 15 and 16.

Completely worth it, let me tell you. I haven't read anything lately that moved me quite like this did. It was beautifully scripted; I couldn't stop reading it. The fact that at times you can convey such a profound meaning with a relatively simple structure is something wonderful.

There are so many things I could say about this, but in truth, I was speechless for a lucid moment after the end.

-C.S.
justme chapter 3 . 2/1/2011
the ending made me laugh because I happen to be reading Oedipus the King. nice writing. wish you wrote longer stories... I wouldn't mind forty long chapters of your writing.
chair-chan chapter 10 . 11/3/2010
omg so I love your style of writing, it reminds me a bit of Toni Morrison in that the reader doesn't always understand what is going on, and everything is very complex. I just had to review to tell you: I literally lol'd at Lindsay's "totally awesome chicken salad" and "mad skills"...that's SoCal alright. hahahaha.
Briar18 chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
My brain hurts too, the was kinda yeah. Also a bit put off with the whole substance abuse thing or use at all but that's just my whole no-potentially-harmful-substances-in-my-body thing kicking in. Except for sugar and caffeine but everyone carefully ignores that those are drugs...now I'm tangenting randmoly...
186 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »