Reviews for Without a Noumenon
god i love you chapter 22 . 5/28
Usually when I drop by a fictionpress, open it and realize it's one I read before, it doesn't really intrigue me to go on and I head back to find another new, exciting piece of writing.
But yours, Chasmodai, every single one of your fics have drawn me in, no matter how many times I've read it. Your writing is like music. And as cheesy as that may sound, it's the best way I can describe what I feel.
And your fics are also the only ones I feel obliged to review on... so feel special, you darn talented writer.
Damn I love you.
Depth-of-Field chapter 22 . 7/20/2013
This was really beautiful. I loved how you let all of the characters grow bit by bit until they're just a little bit less teenagers and more mini-adults.
Trillpuv chapter 22 . 3/31/2013
The ending was...sort of okay? In any case, the rest of the story made up for it; Without a Noumenon was ridiculously awesome. Hello actual character development. :D
MoonBeauty chapter 9 . 7/10/2011
;) Interesting, is all I can say... lol. I really like your writing style and how smart everything sounds. I'm not embarrassed to say that I had to look up some words. I also love the details with everything. ;) Props.
MoonBeauty chapter 8 . 7/10/2011
WOW. Haha. :D Never a dull moment with kids like that.
MoonBeauty chapter 5 . 7/9/2011
;) Again, another good chapter... I shall keep reading.
MoonBeauty chapter 4 . 7/9/2011
Wow. :D Senior Class President... Interesting.
MoonBeauty chapter 3 . 7/9/2011
:D Haha. I think Winter's into him.
MoonBeauty chapter 2 . 7/9/2011
LOL. I laughed so hard at the end. And I didn't completely understand it.
MoonBeauty chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Wow. I like this. :)
spacedoutghost chapter 22 . 5/20/2011
I loved this story. You have such a unique writing style, it really stands out. I adored the characters as well :)
Feel The Waltz chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
Oh i definatly like the look of this. Your characters have grabbed me from the start, and i'm a sucker for likeable, intresting characters. I adored the line about ambigous bits liking! So i'm going to forget the my last term of college starts tomorrow and going to see how far i can get with this baby tonight. :D
Ellison Kirkland chapter 22 . 3/7/2011
I read this whole story in one sitting. Literally, with no breaks except the one to make tea somewhere between chapters 15 and 16.

Completely worth it, let me tell you. I haven't read anything lately that moved me quite like this did. It was beautifully scripted; I couldn't stop reading it. The fact that at times you can convey such a profound meaning with a relatively simple structure is something wonderful.

There are so many things I could say about this, but in truth, I was speechless for a lucid moment after the end.

-C.S.
justme chapter 3 . 2/1/2011
the ending made me laugh because I happen to be reading Oedipus the King. nice writing. wish you wrote longer stories... I wouldn't mind forty long chapters of your writing.
chair-chan chapter 10 . 11/3/2010
omg so I love your style of writing, it reminds me a bit of Toni Morrison in that the reader doesn't always understand what is going on, and everything is very complex. I just had to review to tell you: I literally lol'd at Lindsay's "totally awesome chicken salad" and "mad skills"...that's SoCal alright. hahahaha.
187 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »