Reviews for Without a Noumenon
Max-Ashworth chapter 6 . 7/1/2009
Mm, much love for people hating the administration. ;)

In my school, probably only half the students even know WHAT an administration is. *rolls eyes* I'm embarrassed for the capital region of New York. (Except for the music scene; some of our local bands ROCK! :D)

Lol heels suck. I wore a pair for one day and thought my back was broken the next. My friend Jennie (girly-girl extraordinaire) says that I need abs for them. I was like, "Let me get this straight...I have to EXERCISE to wear HEELS?" So I'm almost willing to accept they're a symbol of male oppression...lol.

Depending on what season it is, 60 is either a blessing, something to be looked forward to...or the world's worst weather. xD (Say that five times fast...) I start getting really cold if it drops below 70, but 60 is the best after a long winter of single digits. xD It's fun talking to my friend from Florida, 'cuz she used to always complain about our weather. :P
Sundown chapter 5 . 6/28/2009
Another story I thought I had previously reviewed. Balls. Well, for starters, I simply adore this story and I think you have such a strong grasp of your characters in their fictional world that it is very believable. Don't stress about the humour - it is consistent, surprising, quirky and witty which makes this story stand out. I simply adore Brittany - I love every scene she is in. The chemistry/bond with her brother is endearing. Jane is the kind of person I would admittedly want to strangle with a lassoo (providing I actually can use a lassoo...which you know...could be a useful survival tool in this modern day and age...at some point...hm.) but in this story serves a strong entity and purpose. I think Winter is excellent also, and I thoroughly enjoyed the pottery moment between him and Teagan. I think what I like most about this story is that while it's set in high school, there are those elements of a typical highschool story that we've come to know and expect, but there's also a refreshing element of quirkiness throughout. I don't often laugh audibly when reading stories on this site, but this one made me do so. I think I might stop rambling now. Long story short, I love it and am intrigued for the next installment.

PS: As for fantasy, I say yes, only if written convincingly - meaning the author must be able to envelop the reader in their fictional realm and their character's headspace to make it believable, otherwise it just doesn't work for me.
Max-Ashworth chapter 5 . 6/25/2009
Lol no, I think it's very funny. xD I'm suitably amused. :) Really, anything sarcastic or playing on the blatant social classes we all know exist within schools is funny. Well...really, everything is fair game. Almost everything can be funny. :P

What the question about fantasy? If we like it? 'Cuz I tihnk if it's done WELL then it's wonderful. But fantasy is such an easy category to do badly, which people don't think is possible, since it's making up your own world with its own rules. But most fantasy is bad. .

I feel like I just repeated the same thing over and over again. I'm going to stop this review here. Goodnight. (It's 2:50am right now lol)
Cattails chapter 5 . 6/25/2009
Y'know, I still have no idea what a "noumenon" is. Hm.

Teagan and Winter are freaking adorable! Just so you know. And Jane is...wow. O.o Still love Brittany. If I were an older sister, I'd so be her. I'm sure she'll appreciate the vase-bong. Ahaha, running for president XD Ew, football games D: Ick. But yay movies! I totally thought they were gonna get it on. And this story amuses me, therefore you have not missed the humour category!

Wow, I'm scatterbrained tonight. Please bear with me! D:

I vote they go to the museum. Cuz museums are awesome. I want to live in one. Or a castle. :D

But yes. Winter and Teagan are totally meant for each other. Soon, they shall have a lovely wedding. With cake. Lots of cake. *wise nod*

I'm rather fond of your nickname for this story. Illegitimate cyclops baby! AH! *cough*

Right.

I'm still greatly enjoying this :3 Although I do miss the proa. I hope it didn't die. ;-;
Tay Winters chapter 5 . 6/23/2009
I like fantasy, but some people can't pull it off. It kind of depends on the kind of fantasy you're planning to do. There are several plots you could go with.
crack the sky chapter 5 . 6/23/2009
fantasy's alright, although i'm a bit 'eh' about it if it's badly written - i can't stand that.

anyways.

i want a winter.
kepteinen chapter 5 . 6/23/2009
YOU ARE ON A ROLL HERE.

This chapter was kinda serious, but in a nice way and you didn't let the humor genre down.
CaseyBear chapter 5 . 6/22/2009
I like fantasy. Not a lot at one time but in doses.

And I also like fanta. alot at one time.
crack the sky chapter 4 . 6/20/2009
k so this story makes me giggle internally.
Tay Winters chapter 4 . 6/19/2009
I have not laughed so hard at a story in a long time. Bravo. I can't wait until you update.
kepteinen chapter 4 . 6/19/2009
OH TEAGAN. I LOVE YOU. AND WINTER. BUT I LOVE TEAGAN MORE.
CaseyBear chapter 4 . 6/18/2009
You make my day. But not so I don't sound like a creepo.

SO I was totally thinking the SIN math thing too before I even continued reading on.

I was all, "Ha. Like the math sin but like Sin and not pronounced as sign. Ha-ha-ha."

No joke. I felt so lame afterwards but then I felt better. So all is well.
one little hollow chapter 4 . 6/18/2009
8D That end scene amused me to no end.
Cattails chapter 3 . 6/5/2009
*flails* Ack! I hadn't realised this'd been updated! Yay, update! Mm, pottery class...totally meant for sexy-times. We've all seen Ghost. Maybe. XD Although, this was far less creepy than in Ghost. O.o Winter totally wants him. IN THE PANTS. 8D Ahahaha, but I love his parting comment to Samanthe XD *titters* I'm still trying to get over the name "Cyndelsey". I hope it doesn't actually exist. Please tell me it doesn't actually exist. Or I may cry. A lot. And no one wants that. But anyway. My my, Antoinette's touchy o.o Goodness me Ahaha, imaginary numbers. Definitely uncute. *kicks Math* AH! I LOVE WINTER SO MUCH! *cough* Driving on the wrong side of the road to snatch up dear Teagan, writing his number on the back of his neck...this is pure love, m'dear. Pure. Love. Oh, and I still adore Brittany. Especially her last line. Hee. Biology's way hot. Have I mentioned I'm dying of the squees? Cuz I totally am. :3
Fire Eye'd Boy chapter 3 . 5/31/2009
I am utterly confused and this makes me very, very happy. Also, this story is kind of hilarious.
186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »