Reviews for Without a Noumenon
sweetdonalbain81507 chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Red kryptonite...now I'm going to spend all day thinking about what reviews and red kryptonite can have to do with anything. Tell me please?

55.49 automatic points for using the word Noumenon, by the way.

Moving on to the actual content...

It's interesting-funny without feeling like it's trying too hard, if that makes sense.

Lindsay could fall into the trap of the brainless one who's kinda likable nonetheless (BOWKLN for short). Might want to watch out for her.

...you know, when I was in eighth grade, there was this girl who was dating a junior. Thought I'd just float that one out in the universe.

Anyway, I'm amused, so good job!
Cattails chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Wah, why did it take me so long to notice this? My brain must've been waiting for a bad day so I'd have something to cheer me up XD And cheer me up it did! You don't even know how much your author's note made me laugh XD I'm still giggling.

I want a proa :( It sounds mad entertaining! And I love Teagan already He's such a nut :P I also think I'm gonna like this Winter character (and not just because of his name! ...although I love that, too). Hm, what else to ramble about...well, you know how much I love your stories! :D And this one is no exception!
StarKeeper chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
M, I normally don't read stuff that has people I know names in it ((Teagan)) but...this one is pretty tight so I'll be rollin with it (:

BUT, that doesn't really matter at all so...

I see counter girls point. Why can't anyone think of LA? Or at least NICE LA. No one ever thinks of bad San Fran or Vegas do they? Harrumph.
Potatoe1988 chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Heh. I especially liked tapping raccoons and Mardi Gras beads. Kudos.
pennhead17 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
lol just lol i want hear about that trip to yellowstone.

jess
Kuso.Girl chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Pahaha, but you're from Southern California. d:

Are we really that rude? D:
186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13