Reviews for Without a Noumenon
Briar18 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
I'm not sure if it hits funny but it's definitely snarky which is just as good. _

Why is it gay guys always have the pretty female harem?

He was kidding about the racoon thing right?
lijuan chapter 7 . 5/27/2010
Discount Nike air jordans ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 90 Sneakers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 91 Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 95 Shoes Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 97 Trainers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2003 Wholesale ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2004 Shoes Wholesale

CHEAPEST NIKE SHOX TUROB SPORT SHOES

new style of shoes ,handbag ,t-shirt,jean

welcome to check ourw website :
huimei chapter 4 . 5/27/2010

welcome to our website is :
huimei chapter 3 . 5/27/2010
Discount Nike Air Max 2005 Shop ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2006 Shoes Shop ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 360 Catalogs ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Ltd Shoes Catalogs ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Tn Men's Shoes ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Tn 2 Women's Shoes ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Tn 3 Customize ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Tn 4 Shoes Customize

lijuan chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Discount Nike Air Max 2005 Shop ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2006 Shoes Shop ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 360 Catalogs ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Ltd Shoes Catalogs ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Tn Men's Shoes ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Tn 2 Women's Shoes ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Tn 3 Customize ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Tn 4 Shoes Customize

Creeping Collarbones chapter 22 . 4/22/2010
I'm really happy I read this. It was great. I lovedd Winter! And Brittany. Ahh. I'm glad Winter and Tea are together.

I liked you writing style and I only saw a few typos and grammar errors. So, good job.
naraka chapter 22 . 3/5/2010
Hmm, I enjoyed this story, specially the teen angst when winter chickened out and told teagan he needed space. although kevin's advice was kinda stupid, I mean, teagan's just a teen, if he drinks whiskey first he'll end up drunk before trying the beer... lol, just kidding.

I think you did good with their stories and past, although I would prefer to know why exactly is lindsay angry at winter, to know why moving made her start treating winter like that, because after a while, normal siblings go back to a good brotherly relationship. who am I kidding, his family ain't normal...

it was a good end, your story had a kind of realism hard to find nowadays and the drama was in the right dose with all the humor sprinkled on top, just like the cherry of the cake, it's original ;)
Cadence chapter 22 . 2/6/2010
I should have know that a story with Noumenon in the title wouldn't be a light-hearted fluffy love story. Not that I'm disappointed or anything. The story's really good! It's just surprisingly philosophical. And I love Martina's response to everyone's discomfort at the reality of her disease, "Sorry that my impending death makes you guys uncomfortable, I'll try to be more sensitive in the future.”
Cadence chapter 21 . 2/6/2010
I like your story a lot. Teagan's mother is more likable than ever before, which I actually find kind of sad. She was like this bitchy, stuck-up woman who only ever saw here children for who she wanted them to be and not who they really were. And now she's having actual civil conversations with her son instead of criticizing him all the time. Although I'm not sure how healthy it is to tell your teenage son that you like him more now than ever before and that he's grown on you.

And their whole conversation about how everyone is special totally reminded of The Incredibles. Bob and Helen had this whole conversation about how their son's school is holding a ceremony to celebrate kids moving from the fourth grade to the fifth grade and he doesn't want to go because it's just a new way to celebrate mediocrity. And later, their son Dash tells her he wants to be special and when she says everyone's special, he responds, "Which is another way of saying no one is."

Sorry for the essay length review.
Subconscious-Flirt chapter 22 . 11/23/2009
I just re-read this chapter... After reading chapter 19 of my AP euro textbook. About taht one guy, Immanuel Kant... And it was ranting about the noumenal world and noumenons as opposed to phenomenons so I was like, oh, you know where I know that word? This story. It's kind of a weird concept to grasp, actually, but it's pretty cool.

And you know, I just realized just now that I apparently have not left a review on the last chapter, and I think that should be a crime, not leaving a review on the last chapter. Because that's when you have to say how amazingly amazing the story was and because I did not do that I apologize. It was amazingly amazing and more meaningful than anything I ever hope to write. I don't even know how you do that. Like, every sentence is meaningful. I try to do that sometimes, and it all ends up looking like complete BS. So, yeah, you're awesome. I'm reading the story you're putting up now... even though I probably dont' review much. That one is getting a lot a lot a lot better.

Wah. I hope you like long reviews even a long time after (month or two?) they're supposed to be actually sent. There are all these boys around me who I'm sure could not spell cat if I asked them too and their response to anything any of them says is "Ohh, he's Asian, ooh, he's mexican, oh that's hella sick." So it's nice to go online and see that people can say intelligent things. Because... it's really difficult to do history homework in this environment. Jeez. Even libraries attract stupid people now.

Sorry for talking about myself. I really love everybody in your stories... Nehemiah especially. I think it would kind of suck to be named Ariel and be a boy, but other than that I like him too. I'm just procrastinating now. I'll review something else later.
Hallway Rat chapter 22 . 11/1/2009
I really really really really love this story. The ending wasn't 'kind of horrible', it was sweet. Everything ties together but in the realistic way that it never really ends.
Sundown chapter 22 . 10/26/2009
I just finished reading the last few chapters. Quite frankly, they sucked me in and wouldn't allow me to stop and reflect to review each one. There were so many beautiful, flickeing moments and just genuine, warming moments. There just seemed to be the right amount of shocks and surprises and laughs. I also loved how even the most realistic of scenes had an odd, surreal quality to them. It kind of crashes through the 'teen story' genre, while still obeying typical conventions to keep it in the genre - just at the fantastic end of the spectrum. This story restores my faith in 'high school' fiction. Thanks for the stunning
Sarah chapter 22 . 10/25/2009
Wow, that was, wow. Good wow though, definitely good wow. Your intriguing yet very realistic characters all fit together in a mesh of drama, comedy, and tragedy that somehow avoided any cheesy soap opera feel. You also capture that "teenager falling in love" feeling perfectly.

I feel that there are some unresolved tensions still between Winter and Teagan by the last chapter. Most stories end obviously with either "this is a happy ending" or "this is a sad ending". This story seemed to end with "this is an ending". Does that make any sense? It's not a bad thing, it's just not something seen very often.

Overall it was thought provoking and relatable and I'm now off to check out your other stories!
186 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »