Reviews for Without a Noumenon
coalhouse chapter 20 . 9/4/2009
Yay. I finnaly got to find out a little bit about Antoinette. I actually thought she was a homophobe for the first few chapters, for some reason.

It's strange. Despite the fact that the chapter is meant to be happy, or that Winter or Teagan are happy, I always feel like theres a sense of dread between them or something. Like something bad's going to happen.

Might just be me though.

Update soon!
kepteinen chapter 20 . 9/3/2009
Antoinette awesome.

Winter rolls his eyes and drinks from the edge of the plastic bowl. “Nah, you want to go to Cambodia and study dead things. You'd be unhappy.”

I LOVE THIS LINE BECAUSE IT PROVES THAT WINTER KNOWS TEAGAN REALLY WELL AND SHIT LIKE THAT MAKES ME HAPPY

DON'T JUDGE ME. D:

(Forgive you for short chapter, by the way. It was lovely.
big.break.and.laryngitis chapter 20 . 9/3/2009
Aw they're so cute. I just love that. Like, it sounds stupid when I say it, but I really like when it's cold and people put their arms around each other. Always have, even when I was twelve and thought slash was weird. It's just nice.

Cute chapter. I like it lots.
SerialXLain chapter 20 . 9/3/2009
Know what I hate? I hate those fucking Olive Garden commercials where everyone looks like they just took a break from their lives on Leave it to Beaver and decided to get some shit Italian food.

That's what I hate.

Anyway. Nice chapter. Lovely as always. Poor little bastard.
Tora 22 chapter 19 . 9/1/2009
pl0x? Is that a word? xD

I've fallen in love with this story. I just hope Teagan and Winter are still together when it ends. -rolls eyes- You and your angst. -huffs-
Max-Ashworth chapter 19 . 9/1/2009
Somehow, I missed FIVE chapters.

FIVE!

I made up for it by pimping the story to my friend. She loves it, by the way.

While I was busy apparently missing chapter after chapter, I forgot how much I love your writing style. I remember again. It amazes me every time. Thank you.

Much, much love.

AftG, Maggie
coalhouse chapter 19 . 9/1/2009
I can't get over how amazing your writing is.

As of now, I am completely unsure weither this will have a happy ending or not. Their relationship, to me, seems like it could be broken in a second. But then again, I guess every relationship can be broken in a second.

Still. This is much more interesting when you don't know the outcome. Unlike all the other crappy romance stories on this site. Update soon!
lungen-fleisch chapter 19 . 9/1/2009
I just read this whole story all at once. I liked it a lot. I like your writing style because it's easy to read but also kind of abstract and feels like an intelligent person is writing it. The story as a whole is also pretty funny, and really cute. With very likable and actually unpredictable characters that act like real humans.

Anyways, your story is awesome, keep it up and I will be reading :]
one little hollow chapter 19 . 9/1/2009
...The zine reference made my tiny, crooked little creative writing student's heart squee.
kepteinen chapter 19 . 8/31/2009
You've been updating so fast lately! :D It makes me superhappy.

Teagan's mom still makes me both giggly and sad. At least she's not violent.

And jeez, Winter is so WEIRD.

Wonderful chapter as always. I love Kevin-screentime. He makes me believe the world doesn't have to be SO FUCKING COMPLICATED (unlike Teagan & Winter). And the title was perfect. *personally hates titling stuff because it always ends up wrong*

THIS WILL GET HAPPY. *faith*
mintyfish chapter 19 . 8/31/2009
Another goodun'. I appreciate that sex doesn't immediately lead to sunshine, rainbows, and certainty. Their relationship is so incredibly high school. Not in a demeaning way; I just mean that there's a mixture of "jaded"-but-actually-naive love, determination, clinginess, blind hope and fear that goes into high school relationships and (thankfully, I think, but sadly too) isn't really duplicated so much in adult relationships. You communicate that well. (Although I have an objection! My job's to change exhibits. If anyone actually visited they might notice. :P Lazy museums giving the rest of us a bad name...still, it sounds lovely and the thought's there.) Here's to hoping this is review no. _. :)
big.break.and.laryngitis chapter 19 . 8/31/2009
I can't exactly comprehend what is looking-up-ish about "it'll fade. I can feel it fading," but if you say so, then sure. It begins to look up.

They're cute, though. Like. In a real way. Ugh. Sometimes I hate reality. In reality, there is homework and there is war and there is death. In fiction, the world is anyone's. Why, why must this be so real? It makes me realize that it could end at any second, just in the blink of an eye or a snap of a finger. Reality is unfair, and though it definitely makes for more meaningful, better-written stories, fiction ought not to depend on it so much.

Nice chapter. I hope the review count reaches the secret number.
SerialXLain chapter 19 . 8/31/2009
Loved the whole “Because I'm afraid you won't mean anything.” line. A lot. A lot a lot. In the way that makes me want to cry.
Fast Blood chapter 18 . 8/31/2009
This is by far my favorite chapter of this story. (And this story is one of my favorites on here). I could sense the Bukowski feel of it from the very beginning and then when I read the Bukowski quote I was like "Yes!" Anyway, I love this sentence: "If I am hollow, it is because I am filled with writhing, thriving, breathing emotions, heated up like poisonous gases under pressure that could explode at any moment." Teagan is a lovely narrator.
kawenchan chapter 18 . 8/30/2009
YAY! I'm glad they're back together. Not that I ever doubted they wouldn't make up. :) They are so adorable.

-Karen