Reviews for Petite Carême
Renay chapter 9 . 9/19/2011
I don't think she was mean enough, it seems everyone always catered to him and his insecurities, was never allowed to face the consequences of his actions. There was no excuse, none what so ever for him cheating her.

Unless her heart is made of stone, her reactions were a little too calm, and for her to take him back, how does she know he won't do it again? He doesn't seem able to handle stress or difficulties.
viirfan1 chapter 10 . 4/30/2010
Wow! Terry is getting darker here. It's so sad to see the beautiful thing he had with Michelle unraveling. What is it like to write for such a dark character as Terry. How does that even work. I wish I had read this at the time you were writing and posting. I would have suggested that they go back to the Caribbean for Terry to heal.
GrownFLgurl chapter 4 . 4/11/2010
Wow. I'm happy for the reuniting, but I feel so badly for Michael.
GrownFLgurl chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Great transition from "It Rains in July". I was so upset that they broke up, but am sure you will reveal an explanation.

I'm looking forward to you sequel!
Nikkerbocker23 chapter 10 . 1/15/2010
Okay, so I started off reading your work with Wild rose, then I totally screwed up with this whole series by reading Drought first. I first found Drought and started reading that and I found it kind of confusing at first because I could sense that there was something more to it that I had missed, but regardless, I got lost in the story and really got interested in the characters. Then, after I read the most recent chapter of that, I then found the two previous parts. I'm glad that I did because I absolutely abhorred Terry when I was reading Drought, but with the previous story and this one, I came to love him as a character as much as I like Michelle. This was all so magnificent and brilliant that I ended up staying up all night and reading all of them together. Great job! Keep up the good work. I really hope you update Drought soon.
sllyrabbit360 chapter 3 . 7/2/2009
Hi,

so I've been obsessed with your story since I started it earlier this week. I read the first and I'm reading this one. I am sorry that I haven't reviewed. I'm not normally a reviewer so this is a compliment to you for getting me to log on and say that i love the story.

But this particularly chapter so far is the one that really reached out to my heart. A bit of me is confused over if I like Michelle and Micheal, because i do, but not better than her and Terry. But the part when terry goes in Michelle's bedroom and sees her lying in her wedding gown, Gosh...that was nice touch and i'm normally not the sentimental type. Your description of this whole tumor situation painted such a beautifully sad picture in my head, it was like i could feel the pain she felt when Micheal said she hasn't come to see him. But Shelley lying there in a white gown brought everything to a differnt level. Its those little details which has the most affect on readers. And I commend for it. Great writing and now I'll continue reading.
gway chapter 10 . 5/29/2009
Hm, I always thought Terry had an American accent. He sounds similar to the Jamaican accent, that's cool. I remember in the It Rains in July when Michelle met his parents,she mentioned about how they spoke, that his mother I believe sounded American or the dad had a slight is it like a "pure" islander accent or does it have a slight mixture of other accents. I'm just curious. I like to have a mental image when I'm reading. Love your stories by the way.
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
this story makes absolutely no sense. your time periods shift constantly and are hard to follow. there are time lapses not accounted for and the last chapter does not fit with the rest of the story. i'm not even sure what the plot is.
Divisionred chapter 11 . 5/19/2009
Thanks for the information.
Divisionred chapter 10 . 4/20/2009
Hi I am loving the story and I know that a new story is to be started and I am requesting that you update the new story or I should say that you start the new story ASAP. Thanks

P.S. Good Luck with finals.

Take Care
CrazyInAGoodWay chapter 10 . 4/15/2009
so he didnt end up with michelle?
fanaserie chapter 10 . 4/14/2009
great update, but i don't undrestand the end, is michelle dead
mystic.fox chapter 10 . 4/14/2009
Oh my gosh. This was an absolutely amazing chapter. I don't even know what else to say except that. You have left me speechless :)
We Used To Wait chapter 10 . 4/14/2009
You know, sexy isn't always attraction. Sexy is beautiful too. And to me, that scene was beautiful, even if it was filled with unattractive contents. And I was biting my lip the entire time it happened. Haha, i was nervous! Like. . . The the entire story would be screwed up if I didn't feel it was right. But it was :)

And the last line was perfect.

Um, um. What else?

"It always hurt me to know how dysfunctional I came off to other people. It was particularly hard when I knew I was trying so hard not to seem that way. 'Was I suffocating you?'"

I think that was my favourite line in this chapter. And you know, the chapter was strange. But I liked it, cause, well, I have a taste for strange, as long as it's not badly written. So I loved it.

So there isn't much to say about this chapter, mainly because everything is already said, and the stuff we don't know will have to wait to be figured out. Except maybe Terry's condition. Ha.

Can't wait for Drought,

Update so, Soon.

Love.
Jasmini chapter 10 . 4/14/2009
WHAT! WHAT? I am so lost right now its not even funny O.o NO! THEY GOT BACK TOGETHER AND BROKE UP AGAIN! Why can't they just be happy! They both need counciling and Terry needs some Bipolar meds but still, but they CAN be happy...please tell me that the third part has a good ending because if it doesn't I wanna just pretend that I never read Part 2
65 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »