Reviews for The Pregnancy Pact
MyFavoriteFanGirl14 chapter 21 . 1/19
I love the story so far. I hope you can update soon!
bs13 chapter 21 . 8/6/2013
This is such an incredible story. No other words are needed.
I love how three girls struggle with the effects of pregnancy and all that, and even how two of them suffer two of the worst things involved with pregnancy- a miscarriage and an abortion.
Every word you write is so deep, meaningful, and enlightening. I love all the friendship, hurt, and comfort displayed in this story as well.
Now I know you haven't updated in like two years, but, I totally love this story and I think it has so much potential. Please continue if you can, and even if you can't, it's been really good to read.

-bs13 out-
"I tried to find you at the bottom of a bottle laying down on the bathroom floor, my loneliness was a rattle in the windows, you said you don't want me anymore, and you left me standing on a corner crying, feeling like a fool for trying..."
Guest chapter 21 . 2/1/2013
That is awesome! :3
ConcreteAngel14 chapter 21 . 10/19/2011
Good. I just wish Jamie keot the baby and Lily didnt have a miscarriage.
Isabella Sky chapter 21 . 10/17/2011
OMG OMG OMG. I just read the whole thing, right now, start to 21st chapter. I want you to polish this up. Then find an agent who rocks. And then, I want you to publish this. It is sooo good. I'm addicted to this story, I really am. DON'T STOP WRITING IT! I really want to see Ashlynn have the baby. And her and Alex have a home and stuff! And I would love it if Jaime and Lilly were okay again. Hahahaha I just want it to end happily! And I looked up the abortion at 22 weeks because I wanted to know what really happened...and it's horrible. :( This story ROCKS!
CracksInTheConcrete chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Weird...my name's Ashlynn and I've wanted to have a baby since i was thirteen...but I can;t find a guy or time and I;m afraid of people's reactions...

I like this so far. never stop unles sit gets finished. and then make another one
leytonbrucasnaley chapter 21 . 9/1/2011
PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE UPDATE!
Stormtex chapter 21 . 6/7/2011
Man I can't wait to see the birthing chapter.

Stormtex chapter 20 . 6/7/2011
Can't wait to catch up to this fic and to see more to come.

Stormtex chapter 19 . 6/7/2011
Oh the drama.

Stormtex chapter 18 . 6/7/2011
The awsomeness of reading.

Stormtex chapter 17 . 6/7/2011
KEEP THE BABY JAMIE! KEEP IT!

Stormtex chapter 16 . 6/7/2011
Man this is getting hetic.

Stormtex chapter 15 . 6/7/2011
No deal! No deal!

Stormtex chapter 14 . 6/7/2011
I want one of them to have twins. It'll be interesting if one of them do.

113 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »