Reviews for Rough Petals
Guest chapter 23 . 7/22
It's a really great story!
gulistala chapter 9 . 5/28
Omg Sybil is absolutely hilarious I loved this chapter! Noah's awkwardness topped it haha
Catylia chapter 24 . 5/10
This is something really goo good. Like beautiful just plain raw love ,nothing else but raw love. Nothing fancy, Nothing too much. Its damn good . you try make it longer,sell it maybe ,it was perfect
Guest chapter 3 . 3/23
This story sucks and I'm already sick of it.
C chapter 13 . 5/21/2015
This was a very sweet chapter :)
ajashire1 chapter 24 . 5/14/2015
I loved this X3
It was cute and made me laugh tons of times (which earned you some great brownie points), I also yelled and got mad when Cole or Charlie did something stupid but that's not the point.
The point is that this story was beautiful and has just now been accepted into my favorites. (Be honored there's some good shiz in there)
THANKS FOR THE READ!

-Aja
(P.S I stayed up till 1:26 am on a school night to read this, how's that for endurance!)
thebluegreeneyedgirl chapter 24 . 11/8/2014
I just want you to know that this story makes me happy. I go back and reread it a lot. Cole and Charlie have such an awesome dynamitc. Nothing feels forced or made up. If they were real, we'd probably be friends.
Guest chapter 24 . 4/30/2014
Omg this was so good thank you so much for writing this story my life is complete
twiinklex chapter 24 . 4/17/2014
Started out not being a big fan of this story because I preferred Joss' personality over Charlie's and I found the plot / characters / relationships pretty bland but you eventually had me sold. I gotta admit, the story and writing really improved a lot towards the end. I liked how emotional the last few chapters were and that's the kind of story I enjoy reading.

Perfect ending, really. I rarely feel satisfied everytime a story ends because it always feels too rushed or inadequate after all the time I spent reading it (even Sleeping With The Enemy made me feel a bit like that, as good as it was and as much as I liked it) but Rough Petals was an exception.

I vote for the high school romance because I'm a sucker for such things. Unfortunately it seems that you are no longer updating... :( hope to see your return soon! You're a good writer.
holly chapter 4 . 4/5/2014
This story is so good. I'm makes me so sad to know that you're not writing here anymore.
Ystarr chapter 24 . 3/6/2014
Loved it:)
Celina Greene chapter 23 . 2/17/2014
Omg i love this story! 3 i cried during the part with noah, charlie and cole on the roof...silly me!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/3/2014
only on the 3rd chapter in and entirely in love with the writing style. The banter is fabulous. It's the little things as well. "She's cute isn't she?" He snorted. "Yeah, if I close my eyes" I just love it! Thanks for your great work, I'm really enjoying this read :)
CRYSTAL2 chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
this is great so far can't wait to read more!
PenguinLover33 chapter 24 . 12/8/2013
This story is amazing. Good job!
1,107 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »