Reviews for Rough Petals
AngiePants chapter 23 . 10/13/2010
.Ing. I absolutely adored every single word of this. You are so freaking talented it's almost sickening. I read this within a span of three days and let me tell you it was difficult tearing myself away from the computer screen. Several parts even brought tears to my eyes. You are a talented writer and keep going! Thanks for this incredible story. :)
IJustWantDanceSometimes chapter 16 . 10/3/2010
Penny-

i just thought you should know your ANs make my day.

Especially the one when you take notes on them having sex and pretending your lamp. i almost cried i was laughing so hard.

I love this story! I read like ten chapters of the first one but then my sister came in and told me what happened and said i should go on to the second one because she liked Charlie so much better.

im pretty sure the past two days all me and my sister have talked about are your stories and how they just kill us.

you know i just decided im going to tell you about everyone and who i picture because i just feel like typing...

i love Cole. Oh my god...

if you would like to know, i just picture a really amazingly looking Clark Kent (Tom WElling) because oh my god that man makes me smile.

Honestly, i cant figure out who to picture for Charlie, but i do love her. Her and Cole's relationship makes me smile because i like the bickering.

Melody is my favorite supporting character. I love the relationship between her and Cole. Even though they arent siblings biologically they certainly act like it. The chapter when she said sometimes she wonders if it wasnt for him shed be dead. oh i went emotional. It was so sad.

Addison and her baby crack me up. I want to sleep with Cole! I want to sleep with everyone! Sleepover! Haha. best line ever and it was from a four year old.

Stupid Joss. im glad you put her in the story but man she pisses me off. I dont like how she treats Cole. Because in my eyes if you can choose between Cole(in hwhich i picture Tome WElling. Superman!) and Jack? Um... thats like as simple as picking between Jensen Ackles and a stupid vampire. no offense if you like vampires. But seriously i was like are you crazy! But then after my sister told me and i went and started reading the second one i was like oh thank heavens you did not pick Cole! Charlie is so much better!

Aww... Noah makes me smile. he is so shy and innocent in a way that just makes me smile. i dont know why, maybe because he is so tall, idk but i sorta kinda maybe a little in a way picture Jarad Padalecki. Maybe because i just like picturing him.

okay, so now that i have freaked you out with my super creepy long review that you will probably be like i dont care.

i will go read the next chapter!

Until next review...
L.S. Wilde chapter 24 . 8/25/2010
oh no i really wanted "C'est la Vie" ! now i am going to have to use my imagination ! oh well onto the third book. oh this story had such a cute ending !
L.S. Wilde chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
wow i read your first story in one night ! it was a good story i liked how at first it sounded kind of cliched but then it goes on to seven years later and i love the ending though i did want to hit you for making Joss end with jack instead of Cole but then again if that had happened then you would have to write a sequel about jack and lets face it jack can be hot but it would not be as interesting as it is with Cole . This story is pretty good but i am still not finished. Cole has changed a lot. Also because of your character Charlie i decided to chop my hair short . keep writing stories i enjoy them .
FauxAfflictions chapter 23 . 8/25/2010
LOVED this story:)
WishBlade chapter 16 . 8/17/2010
The squirrel thing was absolutely hilarious! And when Charlie said she was naming it Penny I laughed even more because I realized that was the author (YOU!)! So yeah. It was pretty amazing. Just saying. ]
Anonymous chapter 24 . 8/16/2010
Firstly, I absolutely LOVED Penny the squirrel.. seriously made me laugh so hard. Secondly, I am much happier that Charlie ended up with Cole, rather than Joss. Charlie just seemed to get Cole, you know. Thirdly, I love all the little smart ass comments Cole makes, or the ones you think of as the author.

Love the story, amazing job!
SlrMagica chapter 23 . 8/15/2010
I totally enjoyed this story- I think my favorite scene might have been the Lady and the Tramp one ) Congrats on the SKOW nom!
MrsHellman chapter 24 . 8/10/2010
I've got two things to tell you; what happened with our dear Charlie telling our just as dear Cole about the misunderstanding with Vince... and then something else; I fucking LOVE how you made Noah become a father-to-be instead of having Charlie be the one. It would have been so bloody cliché... so yeah, thank you so much for writing, I loved it! :]

Huggles & Cheers,

Mi
Rachel Hardington chapter 24 . 8/1/2010
KAY. so id just like to say i LOVE your stories. I liked this one a lot better than SWTE. I couldnt actually finish that one lol. not cause it was bad -it was pretty friggen amazing!- there was just to much DRAMA! OMG i just couldnt read it anymore! but it was still awesome. i might finish reading it later. But I can't wait for the next chapter to the melody one! (am reading that too btw)

-Rachel
Vivre chapter 23 . 7/31/2010
Cole is such a tortured artist. With his dark hair, rugged looks, mood swings, and dry humor. I want him so bad. LOL. You have a great voice. Charlie was literally inside me telling me the story and such. I really felt for Charlie when Cole found out about Vincent,-

"I don't understand." Cole mumbled. I think he did, he just didn't want too."- Loved loved loved this line.

His fingers raked through his hair again. "I can't believe I let his happen again."- Adored this line.

Those little lines were the ones that really hit me and pulled on my heart strings. So sad.

Cole is such a silent hero. We need more Cole's in the world. Donating bone marrow to helpless children and kidneys to old women. As for Charlie's character, she's very independent, and I like that about her. She has so much pride and yet she lets Vince pay for sex. Anyways, the story all in all was well-written. And it really makes me want to hope that a Cole is waiting for me out there. Even though I'm the exact opposite of Charlie.

Thanks for writing this.
Jada Writes chapter 4 . 7/25/2010
This story makes me smile. I can't wait to read more!

- J
Elika chapter 23 . 7/20/2010
This was really fantastic! I love your work- Everytime I read anything of yours, I feel all warm and fuzzy. Thank you so much.
SpasticLittleGirl chapter 24 . 7/15/2010
Ok. I have a few things to say:

1. I love the squirrel called Penny whoi watched them have sex against a tree. :L And I love Cole's line after it more "we should go before it starts taking ntoes" Nice way of putting what you wanted to do into the story ;)

2. YOU HAVE TO KEEP WRITING WITH THESE PEOPLE! Maybe, maybe a thing about Mel in Julliard? Or or SYBIL! Yes, Sybil! Or or or or Noah and Addie! SOMETHING! This is one of the best FictionPresses I've ever read. I love you. I love Cole Mercer. *runs before Charlie comes around the corner with a knife*
SpasticLittleGirl chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY

:D

Ok, I'll shutup and keep reading. Did I mention I love you? :)
1,107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »