Reviews for Rough Petals
MrsHellman chapter 24 . 8/10/2010
I've got two things to tell you; what happened with our dear Charlie telling our just as dear Cole about the misunderstanding with Vince... and then something else; I fucking LOVE how you made Noah become a father-to-be instead of having Charlie be the one. It would have been so bloody cliché... so yeah, thank you so much for writing, I loved it! :]

Huggles & Cheers,

Mi
Rachel Hardington chapter 24 . 8/1/2010
KAY. so id just like to say i LOVE your stories. I liked this one a lot better than SWTE. I couldnt actually finish that one lol. not cause it was bad -it was pretty friggen amazing!- there was just to much DRAMA! OMG i just couldnt read it anymore! but it was still awesome. i might finish reading it later. But I can't wait for the next chapter to the melody one! (am reading that too btw)

-Rachel
Vivre chapter 23 . 7/31/2010
Cole is such a tortured artist. With his dark hair, rugged looks, mood swings, and dry humor. I want him so bad. LOL. You have a great voice. Charlie was literally inside me telling me the story and such. I really felt for Charlie when Cole found out about Vincent,-

"I don't understand." Cole mumbled. I think he did, he just didn't want too."- Loved loved loved this line.

His fingers raked through his hair again. "I can't believe I let his happen again."- Adored this line.

Those little lines were the ones that really hit me and pulled on my heart strings. So sad.

Cole is such a silent hero. We need more Cole's in the world. Donating bone marrow to helpless children and kidneys to old women. As for Charlie's character, she's very independent, and I like that about her. She has so much pride and yet she lets Vince pay for sex. Anyways, the story all in all was well-written. And it really makes me want to hope that a Cole is waiting for me out there. Even though I'm the exact opposite of Charlie.

Thanks for writing this.
Jada Writes chapter 4 . 7/25/2010
This story makes me smile. I can't wait to read more!

- J
Elika chapter 23 . 7/20/2010
This was really fantastic! I love your work- Everytime I read anything of yours, I feel all warm and fuzzy. Thank you so much.
SpasticLittleGirl chapter 24 . 7/15/2010
Ok. I have a few things to say:

1. I love the squirrel called Penny whoi watched them have sex against a tree. :L And I love Cole's line after it more "we should go before it starts taking ntoes" Nice way of putting what you wanted to do into the story ;)

2. YOU HAVE TO KEEP WRITING WITH THESE PEOPLE! Maybe, maybe a thing about Mel in Julliard? Or or SYBIL! Yes, Sybil! Or or or or Noah and Addie! SOMETHING! This is one of the best FictionPresses I've ever read. I love you. I love Cole Mercer. *runs before Charlie comes around the corner with a knife*
SpasticLittleGirl chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY

:D

Ok, I'll shutup and keep reading. Did I mention I love you? :)
De La Vie chapter 23 . 7/9/2010
I love these two stories, they're not even stories! THey're novels. I really think you should send this to a publishing company, if you haven't already :) This is amazing.
SinAndSmile chapter 24 . 6/30/2010
Lol. I love the randomness of Cole and Charlie; the conversations that they have and how they respond to everyday situations -ish. Plus that you know about Stephen King. D i love you. keke. thanks so much for writing this. cole is definitely my favourite character and charlie just completes him. (:
AndItMovesUsAll chapter 24 . 6/30/2010
This was great, i enjoyed it a lot more than Sleeping with the Enemy. I love Cole! He's the most endearing character, i love how sweet and kind he is and how he tries to hide it. Definately loved the drama involved in this one, it made it easier to get hooked and all of your characters were much more real, and i like how you didnt go down the conventional prostitute route. I think Noah was my favourite character in this, just because of his inate goodness even after prison and all of the horrific things he's seen, and how tough he is.
mpookiew chapter 22 . 6/26/2010
I LOVE the end of this chapter!
Jaded chapter 23 . 5/30/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY! This story was so good and I'm so sad that it's over! 8'(
CoffeeGoddess chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
This is extremely well written and the characters are believable. This is definitely one of my favourites!
LovestoLaugh chapter 23 . 5/9/2010
Hello! :) I just want to tell you that I got an account just to review your story. I know that you allow anonymous reviews, but I don't like doing that. This is the fifth time I have read your story (No joke, I counted.) and I figured that I MUST review it eventually. This is the best story I have EVER read! Gosh, I love this story! You should really get it published! I know that I would buy it and tell every single person I knew to buy it. Whenever I read this story, it makes me smile a lot! It brightens up my day. And whenever I read a bad story or a story with a bad ending, I think to myself that I need to go read Rough Petals because I know that it is a great story with a great ending! And you may know that a lot of people review something and say/copy their favorite parts. But, I can't possibly do that. I would be copying and pasting every part of every single chapter. And, don't get me wrong, this is definitely not the last time I am going to read your story! I will probably read this 100 times and NEVER get tired of it! I can't express in words how much I love this story! I know that this is weird, but I would marry this story if I could! I hope when you read this, it makes you smile just a little bit because I know that this story has made me smile about one million times and I owe you! Thank you so much for writing this story! I have probably enjoyed it more than any other person that has read this story. Oh, and my sister has read this story twice (I convinced her) and I told her to quiz me on this story. I know that I would not get a single question wrong because I love this story so much and have memorized everything about it! Thanks again!

-LovestoLaugh
TasteYourSins chapter 24 . 5/3/2010
Oh, I forgot to say I will be reading ALL your stories. Yes. ALL. But I need to wait till the story's finished because man, I am very impatient when it comes to stories. ...Or maybe I just have no life so I stare at the LCD all day waiting for updates. )) I just had bad experiences with unfinished stories before. :/ BUT I WILL READ ALL OF THEM! I'M SUBSCRIBING! :D
1,099 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »