Reviews for Rough Petals
AlanisBRAVO chapter 23 . 8/4/2013
Oh , man... This story was amazing. I loved every minute of it, I love them together
VeronaViridian chapter 22 . 7/20/2013
OMG! This chapter literally made me cry!
I have tears streaming down my face and everything . .
Thank you so much for writing this!
Looking forward to your future works . .
This story is too cute . . and such an inspiration!
I mean . . on the aspect of hopelessly romantic heroes . . Aww . . Cole is too . . well . . cute!
I see now that I need to come up with more adjectives . . hmm . . off I go now to read a thesaurus!

Verona :)
thevinylcountdown chapter 24 . 6/1/2013
Your story is brilliant and moving. I actually cried while reading the rooftop scene!
scriibble chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
i read this story in less that 24 hours it was so amazing. i love this story!
Minkaos chapter 23 . 4/16/2013
This was a really good read. I liked how the main characters learned to grow together and work things out even though it was quite tough at times.
MaAgEc chapter 24 . 4/6/2013
coco-pops chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
I didn't even realise this was Cole from your other story! Wow, it only just clicked when Charlie walked into his studio. PLEASE TELL ME MY BABY COLE IS GOING TO GET SOME LOVE?
jj chapter 24 . 2/16/2013
Oh my gawd !
Penny I love your story !
I like the way u described those characters...
I'm officially your fansssss ..
Xoxo 3
jj chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Can't believe I found Cole here.. I'm going to like this story ! Yiippiiee
Nocturnal-Silver-Wolf chapter 13 . 2/10/2013
Hey I used to have glow in the dark stars on my ceiling! Hahaha reminds me of the good ole times...
TO-OLazyToLogin chapter 24 . 1/2/2013
I read chapter 22 at 2:22 in the morning, not on purpous, I swear! Great story by the way. I'm glad that Cole gained some of his wit back.
FamishedNight chapter 24 . 12/13/2012
Awesome story!
Ellis chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
YOU are my favorite english writer, and I mean it. It's such a shame all your other stories are in hiatus :(.
Rough Petals is an unforgetable story for me, all your characters are great, really. I hope you'll come back soon ! 3
DreamsOnlyLastForTheNight chapter 24 . 11/8/2012
Just wanted to say that this has to be one of the best stories I've read on fictionpress, and trust me, I've real a lot of stories on here! It was very well paced and the romance and characters were very believable. I loved the main characters, and I loved how strong Charlie was. Just in general I loved this story! :)
leavesfallingup chapter 22 . 11/8/2012
Finally! One of them finally out-stubborned the other. It's a good thing that she didn't sleep over at a friends house.
1,103 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »