Reviews for Rough Petals
PenguinLover33 chapter 24 . 12/8/2013
This story is amazing. Good job!
Hi chapter 12 . 12/7/2013
I think this is even better than the prequel. I didn't even think that was possible. You have some major talent for writing- the kind that some people just have. I love all the characters- Cole and his adorable smirk- and I like Charlie better than Joss- probably because she's going to be with Cole. I really like how it the plot turned out- Joss with Jack, so now Cole can find love! :) I just really really love this 3333
Guest chapter 24 . 10/16/2013
Oh my gosh, I loved this story sooo much. Sometime I wanted Charlie and Cole to have more romantic scenes, but I just LOVED this story. I read it all in one day!
macy8 chapter 5 . 9/28/2013
haha that was adorable
Guest chapter 24 . 8/28/2013
You wrote this story a few years ago, but I just wanted to say that it's one of the best fictionpress stories I've read so far. I really adored Cole, and Charlie too (props for that. Too many female characters end up getting on my nerves.) I was halfway through the story before I realized that it was really good and the characters had grown on me.

The scene where Cole came to the rooftop was beautiful. I can't describe my feels. :)

Thanks for writing this! I enjoyed it immensly! :)
AlanisBRAVO chapter 23 . 8/4/2013
Oh , man... This story was amazing. I loved every minute of it, I love them together
VeronaViridian chapter 22 . 7/20/2013
OMG! This chapter literally made me cry!
I have tears streaming down my face and everything . .
Thank you so much for writing this!
Looking forward to your future works . .
This story is too cute . . and such an inspiration!
I mean . . on the aspect of hopelessly romantic heroes . . Aww . . Cole is too . . well . . cute!
I see now that I need to come up with more adjectives . . hmm . . off I go now to read a thesaurus!

Verona :)
thevinylcountdown chapter 24 . 6/1/2013
Your story is brilliant and moving. I actually cried while reading the rooftop scene!
scriibble chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
i read this story in less that 24 hours it was so amazing. i love this story!
Minkaos chapter 23 . 4/16/2013
This was a really good read. I liked how the main characters learned to grow together and work things out even though it was quite tough at times.
MaAgEc chapter 24 . 4/6/2013
Awesome!
coco-pops chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
I didn't even realise this was Cole from your other story! Wow, it only just clicked when Charlie walked into his studio. PLEASE TELL ME MY BABY COLE IS GOING TO GET SOME LOVE?
jj chapter 24 . 2/16/2013
Oh my gawd !
Penny I love your story !
I like the way u described those characters...
I'm officially your fansssss ..
Xoxo 3
jj chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Can't believe I found Cole here.. I'm going to like this story ! Yiippiiee
Nocturnal-Silver-Wolf chapter 13 . 2/10/2013
Hey I used to have glow in the dark stars on my ceiling! Hahaha reminds me of the good ole times...
1,108 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »