Reviews for Rough Petals
MaAgEc chapter 24 . 4/6/2013
coco-pops chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
I didn't even realise this was Cole from your other story! Wow, it only just clicked when Charlie walked into his studio. PLEASE TELL ME MY BABY COLE IS GOING TO GET SOME LOVE?
jj chapter 24 . 2/16/2013
Oh my gawd !
Penny I love your story !
I like the way u described those characters...
I'm officially your fansssss ..
Xoxo 3
jj chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Can't believe I found Cole here.. I'm going to like this story ! Yiippiiee
Nocturnal-Silver-Wolf chapter 13 . 2/10/2013
Hey I used to have glow in the dark stars on my ceiling! Hahaha reminds me of the good ole times...
TO-OLazyToLogin chapter 24 . 1/2/2013
I read chapter 22 at 2:22 in the morning, not on purpous, I swear! Great story by the way. I'm glad that Cole gained some of his wit back.
FamishedNight chapter 24 . 12/13/2012
Awesome story!
Ellis chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
YOU are my favorite english writer, and I mean it. It's such a shame all your other stories are in hiatus :(.
Rough Petals is an unforgetable story for me, all your characters are great, really. I hope you'll come back soon ! 3
DreamsOnlyLastForTheNight chapter 24 . 11/8/2012
Just wanted to say that this has to be one of the best stories I've read on fictionpress, and trust me, I've real a lot of stories on here! It was very well paced and the romance and characters were very believable. I loved the main characters, and I loved how strong Charlie was. Just in general I loved this story! :)
leavesfallingup chapter 22 . 11/8/2012
Finally! One of them finally out-stubborned the other. It's a good thing that she didn't sleep over at a friends house.
leavesfallingup chapter 21 . 11/8/2012
You're enjoying dragging this out entirely too much.
leavesfallingup chapter 19 . 11/8/2012
It did come back to haunt her. It was impossible that it wouldn't when they live and work in the same area.
leavesfallingup chapter 18 . 11/8/2012
Vince turned out to be truly scary. He doesn't respect the girls he pays for, so naturally he doesn't feel any compunction to be kind. Wonder how much the fish cost?

Poor Cole: blamed for the abuse and confronted by man-mountain Noah.

Is the Vince issue completely over?
leavesfallingup chapter 17 . 11/8/2012
Hatred and bitterness is a poison that affects the hater, the hated, and any number of others who get caught in the crossfire.
leavesfallingup chapter 16 . 11/8/2012
That was a dramatic event, made more so because it threw people together who never wanted to be together again. What a mess.

The little girl is cute.

How did you type this story with such tiny hands (claws)? Do they make special typewriters for squirrells?
1,113 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »