Reviews for Rough Petals
KJ's Manuscript chapter 24 . 6/21/2012
I have to say I enjoyed this story heaps. It was so fantastical that it made me laugh so hard that I snorted. I was very lucky I was in the privacy of my bedroom at the time, otherwise that would have been extremely embarrassing _

Anyway brilliant job!
Vallen chapter 24 . 6/15/2012
Hi,

I've just finished this story and I had to say that it is one of the best ones I have ever read in the site. It's awful, but I've been ghost reading the site for quite a while and I felt the need to sign up just to let you know how awesome your work is. The characters are not shallow (even the smaller roles in the story) and you just can't help but get attached to them. I initially wished that Cole ended up with Joss but throughout the story I realized that Charlotte was a perfect match. I know it doesn't make up for all the reviews I missed but I'll make sure to do so moving forward. I wanted to follow (stalk) you on twitter but I cannot use the link. Anyway, you're a genius and I'm a big fan!

-Vallen
N-K-W chapter 23 . 6/3/2012
Wooo!
N-K-W chapter 22 . 6/3/2012
Yay!
N-K-W chapter 21 . 6/3/2012
I'm crying, so not cool!
N-K-W chapter 12 . 5/27/2012
Haha. :P
N-K-W chapter 9 . 5/26/2012
Again, I simply love your writing.
N-K-W chapter 4 . 5/25/2012
I love your writing style, seriously.
PillbuG chapter 24 . 5/19/2012
I loved your story!

It's so cool that you put in the effort of doing all this. there was nothing wrong with it at all! I thought maybe it was veering on possibly being M rated.

But watt EVER. your so great.

I couldn't be stuffed to login. :P

Anyhow Keep Writing,

Lurveeee PillbuG
Hecate's Diamon chapter 24 . 4/26/2012
Aww :) I'm glad Cole got his happy ending, he deserved it. Very cute story. If I hadn't accidentally started The Rabbit Hole before this one and didn't know they stayed together, you totally would have had me going with the split. Hahaha! I'm excited to read The Rabbit Hole now though! And Noah and Addison's baby! I'm so excited! Great job!
WickedSauce chapter 23 . 4/19/2012
Wow. Just...wow.

It was fluffy at points, but also realistic, which is an incredible feat for a romance story.

Well done, though. Very believable and dramatic despite its fun-loving characters and whatnot.
twibbit chapter 24 . 4/11/2012
This is such a great story :")
Amy chapter 3 . 4/2/2012
I like Cole in this story. He's funny and cute and easier to read. Hurray for the sequel.
PhoenixEquinox chapter 7 . 3/27/2012
Wow! WOW! Okay wow!

MY name is Viola and I have dark caramel skin! I was freaking out, I totally, totally love your story and I feel so guilty for not commenting on every single chapter, but I got so swept up. I just HAD to comment and I really should get back to work in a few minutes, but my laptop is broken at home and my job has a computer in the back so YAY for not working! Sorry, I know TMI, but wow that was just a huge coincidence.

Viola Salvatore 3
PhoenixEquinox chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Wow, Penelope P such a well-written plot and excellently executed novel. You write far better than many romance-novelists on their best days that I've read. It stinks that my shift is ending now, but I just HAVE to tell you what an amazing author you are, such great characterization.

Keep writing,