Reviews for Rough Petals
PhoenixEquinox chapter 7 . 3/27/2012
Wow! WOW! Okay wow!

MY name is Viola and I have dark caramel skin! I was freaking out, I totally, totally love your story and I feel so guilty for not commenting on every single chapter, but I got so swept up. I just HAD to comment and I really should get back to work in a few minutes, but my laptop is broken at home and my job has a computer in the back so YAY for not working! Sorry, I know TMI, but wow that was just a huge coincidence.

Viola Salvatore 3
PhoenixEquinox chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Wow, Penelope P such a well-written plot and excellently executed novel. You write far better than many romance-novelists on their best days that I've read. It stinks that my shift is ending now, but I just HAVE to tell you what an amazing author you are, such great characterization.

Keep writing,

Viola.
Ennao chapter 24 . 2/24/2012
I just finished two of your stories in one day and I lovedd this one! I think what gets to me are the fight scenes. They're so charged with emotion and I'm always in tears cause I feel how the characters are hurting. It was great, thanks for posting!
WYMamataro chapter 24 . 2/15/2012
Yay! Happy ending for Cole! I usually don't give stories with a character from another story a chance but I'm glad I did for this one! I absolutely adore all your characters!
Poncho chapter 16 . 2/13/2012
You have no idea how much I laughed when Charlie named the squirrel Penny.
leavemeialone chapter 24 . 1/17/2012
I thought this story was too cute. I like how Cole just coming and pushing into her life. Then, she eventually let him in. All those fights. Stupid Vincent. But, I really enjoyed this.
Alenor chapter 24 . 12/25/2011
Fantastic follow up to the Joss story, loved it!
The Imagination Addict chapter 23 . 11/2/2011
hahaha omg this is awesome. she's such a drama queen. about the whole house. hahaha. and then his comment on her doing his laundry. HILARIOUS
The Imagination Addict chapter 12 . 11/2/2011
hahahaha omg they do such crazy things. pretending to have sex to piss off the neighbours? definitely the most original hilarious moment on this site.
The Imagination Addict chapter 8 . 11/2/2011
i like how she has so much past yet manages to joke around in a manner that isnt unreal. some stories try to have complex characters whilst including humour but end up feeling a little mismatched. this one is done well :)
The Imagination Addict chapter 3 . 11/2/2011
heeheehee cole is so cute... he's cheeky but also sorta shy at times. squee!
ForeverInfinity chapter 23 . 10/28/2011
Okay I can die happy now.
the poison apple chapter 23 . 10/26/2011
I love your story so much, it hurts. I read this before SWTE but i love this one so much better. I'm glad Cole didn't end up with Joss 'cause Charlie and Cole are just...perfect. Sigh. I want a Cole. But, well, you know how they say it, 'All the good men are either taken, anime or gay.' Write more soon! Cheers!
Skarlett Potter chapter 16 . 10/25/2011
Holy fuck you are so hilarious. The squirrel bit got me laughing so hard my cat woke up hissed at me.
Skarlett Potter chapter 13 . 10/25/2011
your little note at the end made me literally laugh so hard i had to book shit to the washroom so i wouldnt wet myself
1,116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »