Reviews for Rough Petals
Skarlett Potter chapter 7 . 10/25/2011
favourite chappy. bar none.
Skarlett Potter chapter 4 . 10/25/2011
OMGOMG i am from calgary and my brother lives in red deer. For the win Canada. I love it when characters are from canada. and it is super exciting that you are too!
queenjade chapter 24 . 10/8/2011
PENELOPE P COME BACKKKKK!

It's 4:15 am here, i can't sleep and what is my cure you ask? your stories of course! :D

Honestly, i say this from the bottom of my heart, your stories are my absolute favourite. not just of fp but actual published books...yours are just insanely addictive and i honestly can't believe there not published..yet!

Anway, i re read them a lot, cuz well, i love them.

And re-reading them has me wondering what happened to you, your fictionpress fans miss you!

Hope your well! :)

Jade

xoxo
Appa the Gypsy chapter 3 . 10/7/2011
Phucket bucket. I freaking love Cole! He's hilarious!

Seriously.

And now it's two thirty in the morning, and I'm reading this story again, coz I'm crazy and I can't sleep. Worth it. I pretty much laughed throughout that whole chapter! Haha.

I love this story.

Corina :)
thisfairytale chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
This story is so so so amazing! I am literally blown away by the dialogues and the chemistry between Cole and Charlie. I haven't read sleeping with the enemy but from what I know, THANK GOD Joss did not choose Cole. Even I can see Charlie's so much better for him 3

Just so you know you've thoroughly affected my dreams, now I want to own a flower shop too haha ;)
KayleneH chapter 23 . 10/1/2011
I love this story! You did a great job!
LSP chapter 24 . 9/12/2011
Oh my god. You are so the best. I was really heartbroken when joss and cole did not end up together. Believe it or not i couldn't sleep because i was so bothered by the fact that the couple i was rooting for did not end up together. Now, i don't care about it anymore because i so love cole and charlie so much better! They're like the COOL couple in this whole series. Jack and Joss are nothing compared to them haha. I wanna meet a cole someday it would be so cool to have him as a friend haha.
OPatron chapter 24 . 9/6/2011
I freaking loved this! You are an AMAZING author! Have you ever thought about writing a book? I think you should! Great job!
Pseudonym59 chapter 9 . 8/24/2011
I have no idea which made me laugh more. Sybil or the fortune cookies? Sybil, definitely Sybil.

I feel bad for Cole, since everyone keeps on bringing up Joss when they know it hurts him. :(
Pseudonym59 chapter 6 . 8/24/2011
This is hands-down, the most hilarious chapter ever. Oh Charlie and her "Life Improvement List".
Pseudonym59 chapter 3 . 8/24/2011
Aw, I know what Charlie means about the "it's so ugly that it's cute" puppy. :)

I loved Cole in SWtE. I love him here too. :)
thebeautyunknown chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I love this story so much! My first story I read and my favorite so far.
bookADDICT6 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
So, it's Cole's story. I thought it was like Joss and Jack's kid, but at least it's around the same time period. Hopefully, they make an appearance.
namesdontmatter chapter 23 . 7/30/2011
Loved this story. I'm glad everything worked out for Cole.
namesdontmatter chapter 9 . 7/30/2011
Can I climb you? Haha I love Sybil!
1,116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »