Reviews for Rough Petals
charlie ha get the irony chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
not to sounds weird or anything... but charlie (the other one that is) has some mega bit shoes to fill. she's so got to be as gud as joss. and why was she called rose at the beginning? or am i imagining things?

xx charlie
Jem the writer chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
Thankyou for the rather quick update!

I like this already ... you have an excellent writing style. Please update soon!

~JEM~
min-sora chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
gah.

i sort of like this!

haha. actually i like it alot.

considering the "paid for sex" thing sortof startled me, im sure you have something gorgeous planned for the rest of it.

thank you so much for uploading so fast.

i'm quite impatient for the next chapter of the story. haha.

NO PRESSURE. (wheres my next chapter huh?)

i've read sleeping with the enemy too although i've only reviewed once. *shame on me*

awh. i think my favorite characters is, melody and the gay guys. ;D ;D ;D i'm not much of a main-characters fan LOL.

i should stop ranting now...
watergirl795 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
I'm still really disappointed by the whole Cole/Joss thing...but I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this. So update soon please!
AlexisLovesYou chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
YAY! I can't freakin' wait to see what happens.
Jem the writer chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Aw, I am so glad you started a new story, Penelope!

I can see great things from you and this story!

Please update soon!

~JEM~
mywaywithwords chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
I am liking this new story, its very interesting, and of course I would love it, Cole is back!
JustYourAverageCrazyGirl chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
yay! loved it! Cam like Camel? Cole like coleslaw? hahaha! please update soon?
Mish chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
She doesn't have a name yet so I'm going to call her "Cole's girl." I can't believe she went to stop the fight. She's definitely going to be fun to read about. And of course Cole. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Erin chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
I sort of couldn't stand Joss after the first half of Sleeping with the Enemy so i'm happy she chose Jack and i hope they're not in this story. I love that Cole gets a new story!
5ophie chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Hey Penelope,

I love this new story! I already love the new girl. Can't wait for more.
priscus-aoife chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
i'm so excited! this story is really interesting! i cant wait to see what happens next :)

update soon please! xx
monkyy109 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
no way its cole ! with mystery woman lols

is it gonna be any other love triangle with

rose? whatever vince and cole?

ugh i wanted cole to be with joss

but hopefully hell get his happy ending this time?
Spazz-O-Spades chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Aw. Cole got saved by whats-her-face when he got in a bar fight :) How romantic

I'm so phyced! A whole story about Cole! (I swear to god if you make this one hook up with Vincent I'm kicking your ass, no questions asked! *glare*

~Miki
XxShokixX chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
OMG Cole's story, yay!)

I'm loving it so far, especially the mystery woman. I wonder who she is?

I love the ending as well and Ican't wait for more)

Laura