Reviews for Rough Petals
AlexisLovesYou chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
YAY! I can't freakin' wait to see what happens.
Jem the writer chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Aw, I am so glad you started a new story, Penelope!

I can see great things from you and this story!

Please update soon!

JEM
mywaywithwords chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
I am liking this new story, its very interesting, and of course I would love it, Cole is back!
JustYourAverageCrazyGirl chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
yay! loved it! Cam like Camel? Cole like coleslaw? hahaha! please update soon?
Mish chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
She doesn't have a name yet so I'm going to call her "Cole's girl." I can't believe she went to stop the fight. She's definitely going to be fun to read about. And of course Cole. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Erin chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
I sort of couldn't stand Joss after the first half of Sleeping with the Enemy so i'm happy she chose Jack and i hope they're not in this story. I love that Cole gets a new story!
5ophie chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Hey Penelope,

I love this new story! I already love the new girl. Can't wait for more.
priscus-aoife chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
i'm so excited! this story is really interesting! i cant wait to see what happens next :)

update soon please! xx
monkyy109 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
no way its cole ! with mystery woman lols

is it gonna be any other love triangle with

rose? whatever vince and cole?

ugh i wanted cole to be with joss

but hopefully hell get his happy ending this time?
Spazz-O-Spades chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Aw. Cole got saved by whats-her-face when he got in a bar fight :) How romantic

I'm so phyced! A whole story about Cole! (I swear to god if you make this one hook up with Vincent I'm kicking your ass, no questions asked! *glare*

Miki
XxShokixX chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
OMG Cole's story, yay!)

I'm loving it so far, especially the mystery woman. I wonder who she is?

I love the ending as well and Ican't wait for more)

Laura

xx
TheMutantLamb chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
This is gonna be a great story. Cole's already arrogant and kind of a jerk, which is GREAT! Can't wait for the next chapter. One question: are Joss and Jack gonna be in it?
coffeelove220 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
I love cole, and glad that this story seems to be about him. I cant wait to see where you take this.
Scarlet MacDuff chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
YES Cole's story! I'm so excited to read this! And in all seriousness, I really REALLY liked this chapter. I know you said not much happened but I like how you set it all up! I can't wait for the next chapter! However, I'm on break from school so my roommates and I won't be able to have our discussions about your chapters until we get back together lol. Keep it up!
Sorrow's Smile chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
It's COLE! YAY! Better find him a good one. Or else...

PS. I'm still mad at you for taking Joss away from him. How could you! Just...don't get me started.
1,099 | « Prev Page 1 .. 62 69 70 71 72 73 .. Last Next »