Reviews for Rough Petals
Aurora Corona chapter 2 . 1/5/2009
Oh... I feel the chemistry :D

Hehe. At first I wasn't so sure about the spin off... But I guess it's probably just as good as Joss's story :)

Love,

AND SWEET

AND NICE

and aw

i love cole

and aww her name is charlie

very pretty :)

espesh since he called her charlotte

*swoon*

i love cole

can't wait for more

izzie
Mademoiselle Rouge chapter 2 . 1/5/2009
Ooh I like this story !

It's weird seeing Cole in a story without Joss in it...but not as bas as i thought it would (i was so rooting for the Cole/Joss couple).

Can't wait to read more !
charlie ha get the irony chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
not to sounds weird or anything... but charlie (the other one that is) has some mega bit shoes to fill. she's so got to be as gud as joss. and why was she called rose at the beginning? or am i imagining things?

xx charlie
Jem the writer chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
Thankyou for the rather quick update!

I like this already ... you have an excellent writing style. Please update soon!

~JEM~
min-sora chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
gah.

i sort of like this!

haha. actually i like it alot.

considering the "paid for sex" thing sortof startled me, im sure you have something gorgeous planned for the rest of it.

thank you so much for uploading so fast.

i'm quite impatient for the next chapter of the story. haha.

NO PRESSURE. (wheres my next chapter huh?)

i've read sleeping with the enemy too although i've only reviewed once. *shame on me*

awh. i think my favorite characters is, melody and the gay guys. ;D ;D ;D i'm not much of a main-characters fan LOL.

i should stop ranting now...
watergirl795 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
I'm still really disappointed by the whole Cole/Joss thing...but I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this. So update soon please!
AlexisLovesYou chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
YAY! I can't freakin' wait to see what happens.
Jem the writer chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Aw, I am so glad you started a new story, Penelope!

I can see great things from you and this story!

Please update soon!

~JEM~
mywaywithwords chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
I am liking this new story, its very interesting, and of course I would love it, Cole is back!
JustYourAverageCrazyGirl chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
yay! loved it! Cam like Camel? Cole like coleslaw? hahaha! please update soon?
Mish chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
She doesn't have a name yet so I'm going to call her "Cole's girl." I can't believe she went to stop the fight. She's definitely going to be fun to read about. And of course Cole. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Erin chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
I sort of couldn't stand Joss after the first half of Sleeping with the Enemy so i'm happy she chose Jack and i hope they're not in this story. I love that Cole gets a new story!
5ophie chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Hey Penelope,

I love this new story! I already love the new girl. Can't wait for more.
1,107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 62 69 70 71 72 73 .. Last Next »