Reviews for Rough Petals
Mai-lee T chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
AH! COLE! ITS COLE! You're doing an awesome job! I can't wait to read more! I'm really curious who the lady is though... and why she got the letter from Upstate Correctional Facility...

Anyways, keep up the good work! I'll be waiting for the next chapter!
blurrylights chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Oh...Cole was being beat up! Not that I like him being up, its just that I find that funny. And he can actually be somewhat charming, which surprises me. I like Rose too. Definitely good for Cole, much different Joss. I think they would be good together. And he definitely owes her. I can't wait to read more! I'm giddy. Update soon! And Happy New Years. :)
Dewdrop.on.the.leaf chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Ooh... i loved this first chapter. Intriguing... its very... "cole" lol. Update soon!
XxButterflyxAngelxBabygirl chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
awesome chapter! wonder what her real name is and what's the deal with the letter... hope you can continue again soon!
Aurora Corona chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Oh my Gosh I was so excited when I received email that you posted the sequel! Poor Cole, he must have been devastated after Joss and Jack married... Man, I didn't expect him to resort to alcohol and fighting with another drunk. I feel so sorry for him! :(

So the new character, is she both a prostitute and an owner of the flower shop? LOL. This was so funny:

“I’m Cole.” He held out his hand and waited for me to shake.

“You’re cold?”

“No, my name is Cole.”

Hehe. Hilarious characters as always. Looking forward to more! This is awesome! :D

love,