Reviews for The Daughter Of The Goddess
Kessa Queen of Night chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
kool...awsome story soo far..can't wait 4 the next chappy..

peace out
gumdrop chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
great! I like the idea of Noxunus being rescued from slavery (although it's a bit reminiscent of cinderella). I think you need to cut down on the sentences a bit, some of them are very long. Work on the flow of the sentences, as well...it'll be much easier to follow then.
ex-LongLongHair signed in not really but who cares chapter 1 . 4/26/2001
Well, I'm reviewing it like you asked me to. I see you haven't fixed up all those nasty spelling and grammar mistakes. Terrible, ickle kat. You really need to read more, and take it all in. The grammar, the spelling, the stringing-together of sentences. Okay. Now that's done, I can freely complain about the lack of author alerts. I just took you off my list and put you back on again. For some reason, it's not working. Oh well, I'll have to go play around with my hotmail account afterwards. Well done on this fic, it could've used a word check but it's still good all the same. I like it a lot-though this whole "wronged child gets taken away and is told he/she/it is a witch/wizard/other magical thing" has been overdone. Doesn't matter. Keep on going. Have fun. Seeya later, Kat. Preferably on Sunday, but if not, Monday at 6. Bye!
Silver Sparrow chapter 1 . 4/21/2001
I like !Please write another chapter!