Reviews for Play Things
clarylikespizza44 chapter 4 . 3/7/2010
omigosh! your stories are the best! this is so intriguing! please update!
Derrick Bartane chapter 4 . 12/24/2009
Wow, very chilling story. Using the dolls as foreshadowing is a brilliant way of adding a ton of suspense. I was literally on the edge of my seat reading this, can't wait to read the next chapter. Please update soon!
TallCoolOne chapter 4 . 2/24/2009
Wow. This story certainly keeps you on the edge of your seat. I'm really enjoying this. Keep up the good work.
Chlo-Bo The Klutz chapter 3 . 1/31/2009
The first doll, first body, first kill...Can't wait for next chapter!
Ackl chapter 3 . 1/21/2009
Ah, the first kill...

Just as suspenseful and creepy as ever. It was nice to see some of the events of the past too.
Poisson Rouge chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
I love this!

It has that eerie "Westing Game" air to it, don't you think? I personally love a good mystery.
Ackl chapter 2 . 1/16/2009
Great story, absolutely love it.

Reminiscent of Then There Were None, but that's not at all a bad thing.

No specific praise or critique at the moment, looking forward to the next chapter.
J.A. Fletcher chapter 2 . 1/10/2009
Your story reminded me why I totally hate dolls. Anyway, the story is really really scary, yet totally addicting.

Best of luck,

Sergeant Rock
Chlo-Bo The Klutz chapter 2 . 1/10/2009
I'm really enjoying this story. The characters are so different and each and every one of them have like a past. You should definately keep going because I would like to see how Monty is going to toy with these special people's minds.
August Falcon chapter 2 . 1/10/2009
Ooh, I'll definitely be keeping up with this. The ending of Chapter One set things up perfectly and I'm very curious about what's going on. I normally like a more structured POV than this, but it works for the style you're using. Nice beginning!
SilverTearsGB chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Very well done rholowie. I looked at the first half a day or two ago, but I didn't finish it because of sleep issues. Anyway, I felt an urge to come back and take another look, and I'm really pleased with what I've read so far.

I get the feeling that there are a lot of really good things to come with this story. Please update soon!

Polarice (Adam)
Jilted Eve chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Now that is undenialbly creepy. You set this up with intrigue and mystery in mind and mastered it. It reminds me of a book I read of a man's will being a game tool. Interesting characters too...I can't wait to see what happens next. Wonderful work!

:) Update soon.