Reviews for Once Upon A Nightmare
Knightlark chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
...My grandparents made me watch Jurassic Park when I was seven too. (And I had that dream about being chased by a T-Rex, too... That's kinda creepy.
SweetHeartCandy chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
Wow! Love the plot line, and it's going to be really interesting watching how you continue! Please keep going!
kiwi.boba chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
I never get tired of this story! I love all of the different versions, and this one with the pill I find is going to be pretty interesting :)
MuffinsRoxSox chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
I'm so excited about this. :)
xoxluurve chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Oh my goodness, I'm so excited! I can't wait to read the story again!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Hey... I'm not here to hate on your decision to sell your book, but I'm interested in reading Twice Upon A Dream. Like seriously, I spent a while trying to find this story again and then I found out you're rewriting it and you wrote a sequel! I'm willing to buy it, but unfortunately I don't have a kindle, and I can't make an account on that smashwords site thingy. Is there another way to get it? Like, as an actual book? Instead of online? Or..?
ryn2ren chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
bought them both! im proud of you girlie :) i read this series literally the day before you said you would go on your mission and i haven't forgotten about it. i look forward to reading the edited versions i just bought! you're very talented and im excited to read more from you!
larafrancesca chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
I'm happy for you too! I really loved your story and was looking forward to its sequel. Do you still intend to write it? I would love to know what happens next :)
I wish you all the best. Keep on writing! Lara
InkWitch chapter 21 . 9/3/2012
Um. Never mind.
I take it back, okay?
Guest chapter 20 . 9/3/2012
ARe you.

InkWitch chapter 5 . 8/28/2012
grrr I LIKE ARMAND NOW :( :)
InkWitch chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
I think Sweeney might be my best friend in fiction.
InkWitch chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
That. is. Epic. Omg
elma chapter 21 . 8/18/2012
ah! nice epilogue. not the completely whole rounded out story (with all ends tied) that i hoped for but the epilogue from jane's point of view was a really REALLY nice touch. thanks for keeping it up here!i had a lot of fun reading it :)
elma chapter 18 . 8/18/2012
how will this work long term?! ps i hope emotion-ridden reviews are your favourite kind because those are the only kind i am capable of producing right now. you've rekindled an appreciation for a genre(the supernatural) that i had forgotten about(that i had been attributing with apathy to twilight for too long*)!
578 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »