Reviews for Once Upon A Nightmare
Knightlark chapter 12 . 8/24/2013
I think I just fell in love with Armand. Just a little bit.
Nikkome Konno chapter 10 . 8/20/2013
Okay, I might as well get out with it. 1...2...3, AWWWWWWWW! Cue dopey dorky grin with my hands pressed to my face and everything. Sandy here was in love with a Dream. Okay, I gotta do it again: Awwww!

But...James. What the crappies happened there? Did Enna die somehow or something...? Update soon please!
noveltybee chapter 9 . 8/18/2013
I remember reading the original story a while ago, and when I saw that you were revising/rewriting it, I got extremely excited. Reading this story again made me love it all over again and I like trying to remember what's changed. The Ira family has such a great dynamic. Violet and Alexander's chemistry just jumps off the page and you couldn't ask for more when it comes to the main characters of a story.

Can't wait for Chapter Ten!
Nikkome Konno chapter 9 . 8/17/2013
'Oh, crap' is exactly what I thought!
Knightlark chapter 8 . 8/15/2013
Huh. Who knew Alexander played games that weren't garish. And allowed himself to be called Sandy.
BebeEllis chapter 7 . 8/13/2013
Hi Miss Jak (Loved your old pen name)! I've been a silent reader since the beginning of the first version, which I absolutely adored. Reading this new version is so much more different and some parts are even better introduced and written that before. I love the idea that Alexander has a darker side to him here that doesn't really pop out in the first version and it's awesome that you kept the Candyland scene because that was one of my favorites. However, I feel that Gloom's introduction and discovery that Violet is a human, his human, in this version feels kind of...rushed. It just all comes out one after another. Before, it felt smoother because he had time to become suspicious and experiment instead of outright asking and testing her. It was like he had a more wary but calculative side. I look forward to reading the rest and thank you for very consistent updates!
AnonymousMoodswings chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
Okay that bit about the Polish cafeteria worker was THE BOMB. My mother and I were reading this together and we were both cracking up. Loved it!
Nikkome Konno chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
Whoa whoa! If she leaves her mind, just as Alexander would have...doesn't that mean that her mortal body should DIE? Does that mean she turns into something...'not' human in the most vaguest of senses?
xoxluurve chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
this version is almost an alternative universe of "what could have happened" from the original version. alex is much more darker, i see, and i noticed the over tone of the story isn't as lighthearted as it use to be. i don't know why, but i was shocked to read that his mother is dead. how interesting. in the original, you highlighted his life at home and made it seem that the dominant reason he would miss out on was his family. but now i feel like he's more primal and just cares wholly for his safety, instead of who he's never going to see again. i'm really curious about the isle of morpheus and how different it is in this version. i'm expecting darker and more disturbing scenarios even if the situation itself is light. i was just wondering, why did you change Violet's eye colour here? one of my favourite scenes from the old one was when she walked in on alex and her dad discussing her eye shade, lol.

anyway, i was actually quite horrified at the end of this chapter. serves him right for trying to kill her. i look forward to your next chapter! xx
Knightlark chapter 6 . 8/10/2013
GAH! WHAT DID YOU DO, ALEX? WHAT WAS THAT FOR, HUH? Man, and I was just starting to like you, too!

See? I got an account!
Nikkome Konno chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
Ooooh, I like this idea! please update uberly quick, please!
Samantha chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
Ahhhhhh! I am sososoo glad you've rewriten and are reposting this story. I remember reading Once Upon a Nightmare years ago and loving it. And now, its the same fantastic story and writing I remember reading yet still so fresh. You're such a talented author! Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story again on FictionPress.
SweetHeartCandy chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
The way you've come up with this whole other world with all it's rules is really fascinating and cool:) I love that they're slowly (but dare I says surely?) starting to become fond of each other! I can't wait to see how this plays out!
Knightlark chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
...My grandparents made me watch Jurassic Park when I was seven too. (And I had that dream about being chased by a T-Rex, too... That's kinda creepy.
SweetHeartCandy chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
Wow! Love the plot line, and it's going to be really interesting watching how you continue! Please keep going!
591 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »