Reviews for Once Upon A Nightmare
AnonymousMoodswings chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
Okay that bit about the Polish cafeteria worker was THE BOMB. My mother and I were reading this together and we were both cracking up. Loved it!
Nikkome Konno chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
Whoa whoa! If she leaves her mind, just as Alexander would have...doesn't that mean that her mortal body should DIE? Does that mean she turns into something...'not' human in the most vaguest of senses?
xoxluurve chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
this version is almost an alternative universe of "what could have happened" from the original version. alex is much more darker, i see, and i noticed the over tone of the story isn't as lighthearted as it use to be. i don't know why, but i was shocked to read that his mother is dead. how interesting. in the original, you highlighted his life at home and made it seem that the dominant reason he would miss out on was his family. but now i feel like he's more primal and just cares wholly for his safety, instead of who he's never going to see again. i'm really curious about the isle of morpheus and how different it is in this version. i'm expecting darker and more disturbing scenarios even if the situation itself is light. i was just wondering, why did you change Violet's eye colour here? one of my favourite scenes from the old one was when she walked in on alex and her dad discussing her eye shade, lol.

anyway, i was actually quite horrified at the end of this chapter. serves him right for trying to kill her. i look forward to your next chapter! xx
Knightlark chapter 6 . 8/10/2013
GAH! WHAT DID YOU DO, ALEX? WHAT WAS THAT FOR, HUH? Man, and I was just starting to like you, too!

See? I got an account!
Nikkome Konno chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
Ooooh, I like this idea! please update uberly quick, please!
Samantha chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
Ahhhhhh! I am sososoo glad you've rewriten and are reposting this story. I remember reading Once Upon a Nightmare years ago and loving it. And now, its the same fantastic story and writing I remember reading yet still so fresh. You're such a talented author! Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story again on FictionPress.
SweetHeartCandy chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
The way you've come up with this whole other world with all it's rules is really fascinating and cool:) I love that they're slowly (but dare I says surely?) starting to become fond of each other! I can't wait to see how this plays out!
Knightlark chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
...My grandparents made me watch Jurassic Park when I was seven too. (And I had that dream about being chased by a T-Rex, too... That's kinda creepy.
SweetHeartCandy chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
Wow! Love the plot line, and it's going to be really interesting watching how you continue! Please keep going!
kiwi.boba chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
I never get tired of this story! I love all of the different versions, and this one with the pill I find is going to be pretty interesting :)
MuffinsRoxSox chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
I'm so excited about this. :)
xoxluurve chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Oh my goodness, I'm so excited! I can't wait to read the story again!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Hey... I'm not here to hate on your decision to sell your book, but I'm interested in reading Twice Upon A Dream. Like seriously, I spent a while trying to find this story again and then I found out you're rewriting it and you wrote a sequel! I'm willing to buy it, but unfortunately I don't have a kindle, and I can't make an account on that smashwords site thingy. Is there another way to get it? Like, as an actual book? Instead of online? Or..?
ryn2ren chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
bought them both! im proud of you girlie :) i read this series literally the day before you said you would go on your mission and i haven't forgotten about it. i look forward to reading the edited versions i just bought! you're very talented and im excited to read more from you!
larafrancesca chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
I'm happy for you too! I really loved your story and was looking forward to its sequel. Do you still intend to write it? I would love to know what happens next :)
I wish you all the best. Keep on writing! Lara