Reviews for Once Upon A Nightmare
ryn2ren chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
bought them both! im proud of you girlie :) i read this series literally the day before you said you would go on your mission and i haven't forgotten about it. i look forward to reading the edited versions i just bought! you're very talented and im excited to read more from you!
larafrancesca chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
I'm happy for you too! I really loved your story and was looking forward to its sequel. Do you still intend to write it? I would love to know what happens next :)
I wish you all the best. Keep on writing! Lara
InkWitch chapter 21 . 9/3/2012
Oh.
Um. Never mind.
I take it back, okay?
Guest chapter 20 . 9/3/2012
ARe you.
AREYOUSERIOUS?
WHAT ABOUT ARMAND? WHAT ABOUT HIM? ARE YOU JUST NEVER GOING TO FINISH ARMAND'S STORY?

WHAT IS THIS!
InkWitch chapter 5 . 8/28/2012
grrr I LIKE ARMAND NOW :( :)
InkWitch chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
I think Sweeney might be my best friend in fiction.
InkWitch chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
That. is. Epic. Omg
elma chapter 21 . 8/18/2012
ah! nice epilogue. not the completely whole rounded out story (with all ends tied) that i hoped for but the epilogue from jane's point of view was a really REALLY nice touch. thanks for keeping it up here!i had a lot of fun reading it :)
elma chapter 18 . 8/18/2012
how will this work long term?! ps i hope emotion-ridden reviews are your favourite kind because those are the only kind i am capable of producing right now. you've rekindled an appreciation for a genre(the supernatural) that i had forgotten about(that i had been attributing with apathy to twilight for too long*)!
elma chapter 8 . 8/18/2012
:( you break my heart so, A CHILDHOOD SWEETHEART? WHAT?
elma chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
this is such a rich world, it's amazing
elma chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
wow this is so cool! :)
Mikaela chapter 8 . 7/19/2012
Oh! Annabell lee! One of my favourite poems I the world!
A tip for those who's just discovering EAP, check out "Alone".
Fits right in with Violet I think.

Just love this story, btw! I get all giddy, and in a wierd way homesick almost, while reading it _.
Great job!
Like the new version also, looking forward to completion :-).
Elizabeth White chapter 21 . 7/14/2012
When there be a sequel? This story is too good to leave hanging . . .
bjabcja chapter 21 . 5/9/2012
First of all I want to say great story! Seriously, the character development was good and the plot was so original. Sure there are some mistakes but one could overlook that. The ending fit well even though it wasn't a happy ending, I think this was the best ending for this story.

I saw that you are rewriting this. You should definitely consider officially publishing this story.

Oh, and if you were to write a sequel (how short it may be) I would definitely read it. (Here is me hoping ;))
587 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »