Reviews for Once Upon A Nightmare
I take it back, okay?
Guest chapter 20 . 9/3/2012
ARe you.

InkWitch chapter 5 . 8/28/2012
grrr I LIKE ARMAND NOW :( :)
InkWitch chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
I think Sweeney might be my best friend in fiction.
InkWitch chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
That. is. Epic. Omg
elma chapter 21 . 8/18/2012
ah! nice epilogue. not the completely whole rounded out story (with all ends tied) that i hoped for but the epilogue from jane's point of view was a really REALLY nice touch. thanks for keeping it up here!i had a lot of fun reading it :)
elma chapter 18 . 8/18/2012
how will this work long term?! ps i hope emotion-ridden reviews are your favourite kind because those are the only kind i am capable of producing right now. you've rekindled an appreciation for a genre(the supernatural) that i had forgotten about(that i had been attributing with apathy to twilight for too long*)!
elma chapter 8 . 8/18/2012
:( you break my heart so, A CHILDHOOD SWEETHEART? WHAT?
elma chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
this is such a rich world, it's amazing
elma chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
wow this is so cool! :)
Mikaela chapter 8 . 7/19/2012
Oh! Annabell lee! One of my favourite poems I the world!
A tip for those who's just discovering EAP, check out "Alone".
Fits right in with Violet I think.

Just love this story, btw! I get all giddy, and in a wierd way homesick almost, while reading it _.
Great job!
Like the new version also, looking forward to completion :-).
Elizabeth White chapter 21 . 7/14/2012
When there be a sequel? This story is too good to leave hanging . . .
bjabcja chapter 21 . 5/9/2012
First of all I want to say great story! Seriously, the character development was good and the plot was so original. Sure there are some mistakes but one could overlook that. The ending fit well even though it wasn't a happy ending, I think this was the best ending for this story.

I saw that you are rewriting this. You should definitely consider officially publishing this story.

Oh, and if you were to write a sequel (how short it may be) I would definitely read it. (Here is me hoping ;))
SunshineRay chapter 21 . 12/30/2011
Hey there~~

I loved your story SOOO much. It's definitely a book I would love to hold in my hands, to add to the growing collection of novels on my shelf. D

Violet is SUCH a lovable and interesting character! In fact, I love each and every one of your characters, I love how they're all very different people. Like, people (or Nightmares/Dreams) that I would love to meet. They've really grown on me.

Your whole story plot and the realm thereof is just pure genius and unique.

I even liked the ending. It wasn't a pure 'happily ever after' - not that I was expecting it to be - I don't know. In my eyes it ended as it should have. :)

You're a brilliant writer! I will definitely read the re-written version. :D

And of course, here's hoping for a sequel. :3

Good luck!
xkcbby chapter 21 . 12/25/2011
Ohmygoodness. This story is absurdly beautiful. I found myself thinking: holy shit? Alexander Ira. My god, I can't even begin to describe him. I'm in love with the world and characters you have created. It's simply fascinating; though it depresses me because I would love to have an Alexander in my head.

The language and character development was great, though not the best I've read. The strength of this story would probably be the novelty of plot. Its originality is unsurpassed.

Overall, what drew me to this was the ethereal universe and the very idea of Alex Ira. This was well written, and there damn well better be a sequel because it simply cannot end here. I'll be devastated.
585 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »