Reviews for Once Upon A Nightmare
redambrosia chapter 21 . 3/19/2011
ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT! THANK YOU FOR LEAVING IT UP BECAUSE I LOVE THIS PLOT, MAGIC KINGDOM, AND NEW REALM OF FANTASIES! PLEASE COME BACK AND WRITE A SEQUEL!
readlife chapter 22 . 3/16/2011
No! Not an ending on a love triangle... I hate those so much.

Other than the conflicting love interests, I love the originality of everything and the fairly fleshed out world you've created. The ending was rushed, but I think it still worked.

I can't wait till you get back, but enjoy yourself! That's a huge thing to do!
readlife chapter 4 . 3/14/2011
I love this so much! You're so creative and have such a tangible world... gah this is so amazing.

Anyway I have to keep reading, but I love the Sweeny and Todd thing... tee hee. Sweeny Todd as in the demon barber of Fleet Street? I adore that musical to little powdery pieces!
BellaRina Girl chapter 22 . 3/11/2011
Wow... I just finished this! And it's amazing! I love the originality in the dreams/nightmare concept, and any heroine that's more spook than damsel in distress is good to see! Loved it, and I really really wanna see what happens next! If something does happen XD
Julz xx chapter 22 . 2/19/2011
AH :D i finished! it was good, by the way :) m ...add to favourites!
Julz xx chapter 18 . 2/19/2011
OMGG :P trust me for being silly. there are more chapters to read! :D yay
Julz xx chapter 17 . 2/19/2011
I loved this story to bits! I wasted my whole Saturday to read it :) It was so ...so sweet, and dramatic, and realistic (sort of) and ...pretty :P (for lack of another word to use). I was just a tiny bit disappointed in the ending; but it was a good ending I suppose. It was at it's climax, and she was dying, and then all of a sudden she's woken from a coma. And then she contacts Alex? - Ooh I want to know what happens...do they ever see each other again? Hmm I wonder if you've written a sequel...
SlugHunter chapter 21 . 2/11/2011
OMG I LOVE YOU!

xD this story was brilliant! it had like cliches but in a completely original setting that it didn't feel cliched? XD and i loved your characters your setting everything is so imaginative its just brillant and wonderful and lovely and you're amazing!

I also have to commend your use of un-cliched descriptions cause they are so funny XD the only one i can really remember right now is her "octopus grip" on the book xD

Editing and everything was so awesome. I couldn't stop reading _

Good work! Thanks so much for posting it for the rest of us unimaginative slobs to enjoy :)
C.L.Lauchlan chapter 19 . 1/29/2011
I wanted to review before I finished the whole thing in one day, but I got majorly distracted. This story truly blows me away. You've done something really unique and amazing here. he characters are so real and believable. Honestly it's one of those rare stories on fictionpress that I really wish I had in a dogeared well loved book. I'm sure you can appreciate that sentiment. Thank you so much for sharing this. It's wonderful.
A chapter 22 . 1/28/2011
o_o

I read this all in one sitting...

-so obsessed-.

I LOVED THIS STORY.

SO UNIQUE.

SO WONDERFUL.

You made me hate Alexander...

Then love him...

-flails around-.

Over all, your characters are amazing.

Your plot is over the top.

I am in love with this story.

The Epilogue did confuse me though...

I hope the story isn't told in Jane's point of view... I love Violet's! XD

But you are the writer and you're the boss of that. XP

I hope the sequel is just as amazing as the first one

-waits patiently for your return-.
Seiyaku chapter 22 . 1/24/2011
Okay, this story is REALLY AMAZING and I absolutely love it! I'm so glad I found it when I did 'cause now I don't have to wait the full year and a half. XD

'Kay, few things:

First, for some reason I spent the first quarter of the story thinking Violet was like twelve. It probably has something to do with her 'virgin mind' et cetera, but I'm pretty curious now. How old is she? And sorry if you actually said her age somewhere and I missed it.

Second, AJHKSFJKAFSD GLOOM

GLOM

He was one of my favorite characters! ;A;

I guess I can come to terms that you killed him (not really but let me pretend), but the way you killed him, it just seemed like you just pushed him off to the side. I guess that's due to the rushed-ness of the last few chapters, but still.

Third, Violet seemed really inconsistent with her crush. Sometimes she was completely enamored, sometimes it seemed she thought of him more like a best friend, and she seemed to discard it all too quickly only for it to pop up again. And Armand also seemed in consistent. Sometimes he sounds like he's in love with her and sometimes it seems he views her as a little sister and is trying to set her up with Alex. Maybe it's 'cause the story's told by Violet's perspective, but it's just... I dunno, flipping a lot. Also this is probably because I'm just generally against love triangles in general, so you can ignore this point.

And fourth, I'm not really sure why Violet endedish their relationshipish. Maybe it's 'cause I'm just that much of a stubborn romantic, but I just can't see it. Does she want to reach her full potential in the 'real' world? Or is she getting nervous about their relationship? I'm pretty sure it's not the latter, but I just don't know.

And now for some positives!

I love the dynamics between your characters. I love your characters in general. I adore this plot, the style, the twists and turns, everything!

Ugh, it's hard to write about the positives when there are too many to address. _

Are you planning on writing the sequel in Jane's point of view? Because I'm just so fond of Violet's tone and perspective and everything! And, like many humans, I am wary of change. If you are, I'm gonna miss seeing everything though Violet...
Kirei.Kappukeki chapter 22 . 1/21/2011
almost been a year now xD only 6 more months till a possible update! *dance* can't wait for you to come back!
The Golden Orchid chapter 22 . 1/1/2011
THAT was by far the most well thought up plot i've ever come across. you, my friend, are a terrific writer. and that was brilliant. truly brilliant!

i loved the humor, seriousness, cliff hangers, drama and romance that you bring to your work. i'm sure you don't need anyone telling you how talented you are :P

oh and about the plagiarism? even if some low life actually tried to copy some of your work, i doubt he or she will EVER come even REMOTELY close to your level of writing. i've read many fantasy/supernatural stories, and many of them were awesome, but most lacked a good plot line. which is why i loved yours most :)

thank you for sharing this with us! i hope your book will be on the shelves some day :) much love, xoxo
Natalie Ann chapter 20 . 12/30/2010
Phenomenal. Truly phenomenal.
Natalie Ann chapter 13 . 12/30/2010
I love this chapter. A lot. Like seriously, a lot.
560 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »