Reviews for Once Upon A Nightmare
Natalie Ann chapter 9 . 12/30/2010
From what I can glean, I'm curious to know if any of your inspiration for this story came from the Sandman comics. I love the story though. I am so fascinated by your portrayal of the mind. Fantastic!
Natalie Ann chapter 8 . 12/30/2010
Ah I can't stop reading this! I love Alexander's character, he is endlessly fascinating!
Natalie Ann chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
I have to say, I absolutely love your portrayal of the concept of "Nightmare" and "Dream." I'm thoroughly enjoying this story!
winglessdragon chapter 21 . 12/1/2010
this is awesome! i really can't wait for the sequel. please start it soon
Anna chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
This story gives me butterflies every single time I reread it. I love it so, so much you just HAVE to continue!
gulistanlik chapter 4 . 11/16/2010
Haha! That's brilliant! Not only is her mind lost somewhere (so is it a coma?) but she's also soul bound to a prince! I'm loving this, really! And I'm excited to read on! D
purplebanana chapter 17 . 11/15/2010
This isn't exactly a horror story, but I thought you might enjoy it. It's called The Last Question by Issac Asimov. I love your story as well.
Descoral chapter 22 . 11/12/2010
Wow - This has to be one of the best stories I've read in awhile. I really connected with all of the characters, but especially with Violet. I found myself laughing and crying everytime along with her. Although the ending wasn't what I was hoping for, I guess it was how it needed to end. I can't wait for the sequel. )
aureliasilver chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
I absolutely loved your story, as you can imagine I read the whole thing in one sitting. I cant wait for the sequel. Hope you get back to writing soon.
Pursephone chapter 22 . 10/24/2010
a year and a half...(tears). rip my heart out why dont you...

but (and its a big fat one) its really cool that your doing humanitarian work. we re-reading until you get back!

Luvs your writing much so!

Sarcastic789
Mikaela chapter 22 . 10/23/2010
WOW! I just read this all in one go, and i think i love you.. This was an absolute experience to read, and thank you so much for sharing this.

...but i do kind of hate you for leaving of where you did ;-P.

(and sorry if there are grammar faults, since i'm swedish, english don't really come as nataruly :-P)
araha chicken chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
PIRATE TEETH? PIRATE LOVE? PIRATE CURSE?

I LOVE IT!
Mockin' Bird chapter 4 . 9/8/2010
Fascinating! This story has been really good so far. I like its originality and the fact that its not cliche at all. I like the names too, coz its not those typical/cliche type of names.
marvelchick chapter 22 . 8/24/2010
That was so great! XDD I can't wait for the sequel...seriously I can't so please hurry! It did seem a tiny bit rushed but it doesn't detract too much from the story, I'm sure if you revise it it'll come out just fine.

Amazing job, you're very talented :D
marvelchick chapter 15 . 8/24/2010
Hell yes, women definitely make better villains :)
560 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »