Reviews for Once Upon A Nightmare
Sophia Alexandra chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
this is really good. cant wait to read more!
Sophia Alexandra chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
i thought this was really good. if you could check out my story too paranormal agency id appreciate it. thanks!
kiwi.boba chapter 22 . 6/18/2011
SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL!

YAYYYY! Can't wait for it!
Jazzy Soul chapter 21 . 5/31/2011
You... You... YOU TEASE!

I'm going to your profile right now, and if there isn't another story, I think I'm going to have to be mad at you...

I adore this story in every way. Just saying.
larafrancesca chapter 21 . 5/18/2011
Amazing, absolutely apple blossoms amazing. This has to be one of my favourite stories on fp, I've even considered trying to print it out. However one, that would take a lot of paper and two I thought you may not like me too. Plus I'm not even sure it's possible because of security. Anyway I thought it was brilliant, I'm so glad I came across this story on 'A drop of Romeo.' Thank you for sharing it, I hope you keep up the writitng :)

Lara
Alanisaur chapter 22 . 5/15/2011
I abosolutely loved this story! 3 3 ,3 ,3 3 Lol FAIL! Hahaha,,, I'm kinda sad that Alexander and Violet werent together at the end,, but you know sequel! Anything can happen, right? Well,, I was super sad when I heard that the book guy died. D; Armand has a Night Terror in him,, Not soo good... The Imagination world is on the brink of war...

- But Nevertheless, it was such a great story! I read it like in two days! By the way,, i3Abel.
guardian-of-the-seven-sins chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
LOVE IT! CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE! screw the ones telling you you're rushing... it's obviously good enough to continue reading... ;P
Kelly chapter 21 . 5/1/2011
Wow.

This story is incredible.

I don't even know where to begin. Just everything, from the ridiculously creative plot to the freaking real, tangible characters to the building of an amazing, twisted world that I feel like I've visted...it was all superb.

This should definitely be in print somewhere.

Excellent, excellent, excellent. That's all I can really say.

And I am so relieved to see that a sequel is in the works so I can lose more sleep delving into this amazing story!

Thank you for a truly awesome read.
dipintheriverstyx chapter 22 . 4/30/2011
THIS WAS ABSOULTLY MAGICALLY AMAZINGLY FANTASTICAL :)

I adore this story, and will definatly be one of the ones I read like 5 billion times!

I see you're currently in Hungary, I hope you're having fun, and Humanitarian Work? That's so awesome!

I honest to God cannot wait for the sequel!

Love me.
bridgettblah chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Oh my god I absolutely love this. Its so dark xD Just what I need..Yay1
redambrosia chapter 21 . 3/19/2011
ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT! THANK YOU FOR LEAVING IT UP BECAUSE I LOVE THIS PLOT, MAGIC KINGDOM, AND NEW REALM OF FANTASIES! PLEASE COME BACK AND WRITE A SEQUEL!
readlife chapter 22 . 3/16/2011
No! Not an ending on a love triangle... I hate those so much.

Other than the conflicting love interests, I love the originality of everything and the fairly fleshed out world you've created. The ending was rushed, but I think it still worked.

I can't wait till you get back, but enjoy yourself! That's a huge thing to do!
readlife chapter 4 . 3/14/2011
I love this so much! You're so creative and have such a tangible world... gah this is so amazing.

Anyway I have to keep reading, but I love the Sweeny and Todd thing... tee hee. Sweeny Todd as in the demon barber of Fleet Street? I adore that musical to little powdery pieces!
BellaRina Girl chapter 22 . 3/11/2011
Wow... I just finished this! And it's amazing! I love the originality in the dreams/nightmare concept, and any heroine that's more spook than damsel in distress is good to see! Loved it, and I really really wanna see what happens next! If something does happen XD
Julz xx chapter 22 . 2/19/2011
AH :D i finished! it was good, by the way :) m ...add to favourites!
585 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »