Reviews for Once Upon A Nightmare
SunlitSky chapter 15 . 12/22/2009
This is one heck of a story. Why are you not a published author? This has to be one of my favorite stories ever. Brilliant. How did you come up with this utter geniusness? It is a work of art that makes me unbelievably happy. :)

Your characters are undeniably fabulous, original, and well crafted. I love their dynamic, and I can't wait to see where little Abel fits in and what the heck Armand is. Obviously, he must be a night terror considering his restraints, but he's not a mindless killing machine. Perhaps he's half dream half nightmare? That would balance him out and give him the immense power without the insane killing rampage part.

I have often thought how much fun it would be to write a fantasy/romance story in which the male character exists only in dreams in a fantasy/almost surreal world. If I had ever pursued it, this is how I would want it to turn out. Thank you for sharing your hard work with us. I hope it one day ends up on the shelves of Borders/Barnes and Nobles, but until then, keep updating! I can't wait to see what happens!
iryannaS chapter 15 . 12/22/2009
That's why I love them, they ARE badass. Haha. I wish this story would become a real book because then we could all write fanfics about it. (: Oh gosh, I wish I had my own Alexander. Because of you, every night before i go to sleep, I pray for my very own Nightmare. Haha.
D.J. Loftus chapter 15 . 12/21/2009
Alexander has now become my favorite fictional character. I don't know how it happened. I was reading this book (I say book because this goes beyond just a story) and I simply fell in love with his character. I love your plot and your idea and your amazing characters. I cannot wait for the next chapter.

ArieiDelmonte chapter 15 . 12/21/2009
I drank enough that if I wiggled my hips, the water swirled around like a whirlpool inside me— um, not that I tried it.
Kirhava chapter 15 . 12/21/2009
Hey, if you get some fanwork for this story, please, share it with the readers! Put the link in your profile, or something like that, pretty please? Id love seeing it too.

The Souvenir chapter 15 . 12/21/2009
I just found this story yesterday and had a mighty fine time reading it. You're a genius at characterization. Keep it up!
iryannaS chapter 4 . 12/21/2009
I loved this chapter. Epically funny about the "upstairs" bit and the "dreamland" bit . (:
iryannaS chapter 2 . 12/21/2009
"And yes, OW!"

"The Glare means RUN"

haha .

i love this chapter !
TumbleWeed23 chapter 15 . 12/21/2009
"At once I felt the influence of his hand over my mind, a musician at work with a favored instrument."

GENIUS! I abso-freaking-lutely LOVE that line! This Chapter was really really good and now i'm doubly excited to know what happens in the end!

And yes, female villains are definitely more interesting and badass :-D! Go MissJak! yay!
iryannaS chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Gaah ! Just be reading the first chapter , I know I absolutely love this story ! It's really cute and I would SO want to be Violet . Btw , I kind of imagine Alexander to look like Ian Somerhalder .
Lonzo chapter 15 . 12/20/2009
Or generally more annoying...
elennie chapter 15 . 12/20/2009
Congratulations on winning! You totally deserve it.

This story just gets better and better and better. Armand! A Night Terror! Or...something similar? It's amazing. I love him best. He's such a soft yet hard character, gentle yet fierce...and being hot as Hell's fire (no pun intended) doesn't hurt an inch.

I really hope he's given something in the end, seeing as how he won't be getting Violet. This is all just...amazing. You've got such a beautiful gift. Please update again soon!
Juliet chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Your story was suggested for my romance site, so, hey, you get a review from me. Yay

It's awesome because it's so dramatic and, like, totally sexy. The writing is also breath-taking; it's not overwhelming and it has an alluring aspect. It draws me to the words, and I don't feel like skipping any paragraphs at all. Also, there's humor.
Poyo chapter 14 . 12/11/2009
It's been a long while since I could sit down and catch up on stories. I'm glad to hear that you won the award! I remember trying to vote, but at the time the link wasn't up.

Great job, and congrats.

The story is progressing nicely, though I have to admit that the last two chapters seemed to progress the quickest. In a single chapter alone it felt like Alexander was 'okay' with liking Violet, and practically admitted it. It's a sweet touch that I'm sure everyone has been waiting for, but to me it was almost too sudden.

Maybe it's just me.

Nevertheless, I still like it and continue to praise your wonderful tale.

Abel is cute, by the way. Ira, he said? That's very peculiar. Could he be some sort of dark family secret? A mistake, perhaps? Either way, I like'em.

Keep up the good work (I sound like a teacher now...), I can't wait to see how the rest of your story unfolds.
L.E. Welles chapter 2 . 12/8/2009
Another great chapter! I'm trying valiantly to not be reminded of twilight with a normal girl and a supernatural love interest, but I think this story is much more creative : ) Congratulations, you've officially given me an excuse not to study for my finals...
585 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 .. Last Next »