Reviews for Once Upon A Nightmare
iryannaS chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Gaah ! Just be reading the first chapter , I know I absolutely love this story ! It's really cute and I would SO want to be Violet . Btw , I kind of imagine Alexander to look like Ian Somerhalder .
Lonzo chapter 15 . 12/20/2009
Or generally more annoying...
elennie chapter 15 . 12/20/2009
Congratulations on winning! You totally deserve it.

This story just gets better and better and better. Armand! A Night Terror! Or...something similar? It's amazing. I love him best. He's such a soft yet hard character, gentle yet fierce...and being hot as Hell's fire (no pun intended) doesn't hurt an inch.

I really hope he's given something in the end, seeing as how he won't be getting Violet. This is all just...amazing. You've got such a beautiful gift. Please update again soon!
Juliet chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Your story was suggested for my romance site, so, hey, you get a review from me. Yay

It's awesome because it's so dramatic and, like, totally sexy. The writing is also breath-taking; it's not overwhelming and it has an alluring aspect. It draws me to the words, and I don't feel like skipping any paragraphs at all. Also, there's humor.
Poyo chapter 14 . 12/11/2009
It's been a long while since I could sit down and catch up on stories. I'm glad to hear that you won the award! I remember trying to vote, but at the time the link wasn't up.

Great job, and congrats.

The story is progressing nicely, though I have to admit that the last two chapters seemed to progress the quickest. In a single chapter alone it felt like Alexander was 'okay' with liking Violet, and practically admitted it. It's a sweet touch that I'm sure everyone has been waiting for, but to me it was almost too sudden.

Maybe it's just me.

Nevertheless, I still like it and continue to praise your wonderful tale.

Abel is cute, by the way. Ira, he said? That's very peculiar. Could he be some sort of dark family secret? A mistake, perhaps? Either way, I like'em.

Keep up the good work (I sound like a teacher now...), I can't wait to see how the rest of your story unfolds.
L.E. Welles chapter 2 . 12/8/2009
Another great chapter! I'm trying valiantly to not be reminded of twilight with a normal girl and a supernatural love interest, but I think this story is much more creative : ) Congratulations, you've officially given me an excuse not to study for my finals...
Augmented Argument chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Do you feel no guilt at ALL about giving us lesser authors a potent inferiority complex?

Ah well,I don't want you to stop,addicted as I am to the bleeding of your pen.

Write on!Write On!

(and this may sound pathetic,but, YAY! Finally a short protagonist!Oh,the joys of having a someone fictional share a fatal necessity for high heels.) ) :P
ILikeTheCandy chapter 14 . 12/5/2009
Haha This Stories wicked good. :)

Keep writing!
Maiya chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Hi there, Miss Jak! I'm usually over at the Manga part of FP, and this is the first time I went over the Supernatural category. I saw your story, and was immediately intrigued by your title and summary. And boy, am I glad I did. Yours is something unique, and the manner of writing very hypnotizing. I am looking forward to the next chapter. :D
ArieiDelmonte chapter 14 . 12/5/2009
No! Armand! *tries to steal him away*

Erm... anyway, lovely chapter. I'm loving the idea that Daddy Ira may have played around a little. Oddly enough, makes me like him more. I'm really excited to see where you're going to take this now. I love the evil Dreams too. Very intriguing. :D

Now, you must go and save Armand! For I have decided that Alexander and Violet belong together so I can have Armand. _
TumbleWeed23 chapter 14 . 12/5/2009
Another awesome chapter
Black Claided Cat chapter 14 . 12/4/2009
Hm, interesting. I wonder why Armand is so affected...

Well, I'm glad you won the fantasy award! Even if it is more supernatural, it's an awesome story!
FlorVerde chapter 14 . 12/4/2009
Awesome. Loved the update. But now I want more... it's like getting a taste but not quenching your thirst... I'm insatiable :p

Those dreams are being misled by Nero... I hope Violet and the others get to show them the truth! And I wonder why the queen of dreams was so mean... I mean she was Jack's sister right? Does she have to be this hateful! I feel like this entire Nightmare vs Dreams thing happened because of a stupid grudge she had against some Nightmare...

And what's wrong with Armand? I hope he's ok... and Abel is so adorable. I don't get it though... what happened to the guard? He must have heard the kid talking right? hmm... and what's with Donavan and Genn? lol so many questions! I love your writing by the way. And you've clearly got an amazing imagination. Wonder what Armand's powers really are... and Gloom lool he looks harmless like that but clearly he's far from it :p

Thanks for the great update!
rach94 chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
I love this story. Needs an update
FlorVerde chapter 13 . 11/28/2009
Wow. That was... amazing. Really. I love your imagination. I have always had a passion for the Grotesque and horror (but not the 'my only purpose is to scary you to death' kind' the more psychological, dark and twisted but not necessarily scary kind and boy do you deliver).The world you created is amazing and original and it does sort of remind me of Nightmare before Christmas and even Coraline (both of which I love) and your characters are fun and quirky and emotional and just plane amazing.

I don't know how I've existed so long without this story! :)

I was so giddy to see Alexander jealous and I'm so happy the lover birds worked out their issues! I hope Armand, Gloom and Genn also get their share of romancy happiness; they are awesome characters and totally deserve it.

Thanks for the wonderful story and I hope you get to update soon!

Btw, Batman's also my favourite superhero, (along with Rorschach) and I LOVED Beetlejuice! *huggles Violet*
576 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 .. Last Next »