Reviews for Once Upon A Nightmare
Anonymous chapter 13 . 11/7/2009
Love your story :D, it makes my life look ordinary, ahaha ok i shouldn't compare your story to my life, keep up the great writing
SophieStar chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
: )
ArieiDelmonte chapter 13 . 11/5/2009
I just want you to know this is going to be very long as I wrote it over a couple of chapters...

So I just want to let you know that I joined fictionpress just so I could review this story. I’m so excited that I found it! WOO! I still have the piece of it that you wrote for Creative Writing… that’s how much I loved this story.

Anywho, onto the actual reviewing…

I’m up to chapter 9 at the moment and at first I was madly in love with Alexander (I mean, he is basically the only guy in the story and he’s a nightmare! _) but as soon as Armand came in I was like… “Hmm… interesting…”… Then you had the little note exchange and then in chapter 9 you compared him to Byron and I honestly did a little happy dance… :D Banister sliding! WOO! Beetlejuice! I watched Beetlejuice! I loved that show… GASP!

Chapter 10 Singing? I hope it’s Armand… *happy dance*! (BTW, I’m totally going to use the phrase ‘holy blood of Lestat’ from now on and “Tell me it can’t be done, his eyes challenged, and it’ll look cooler when I do it.” is just plain awesome) I love that fact that together Gloom and Sweeney are Sweeney Todd… _ I love Sweeney, she makes me giggle… I love this story!

Chapter 11 I love Armand! He’s my hero! “he was reenacting an episode of I Love Lucy” *snort* Aww! Alex… “I like his hair and his eyes. I think he looks like a Gothic romance hero” because he’s older, because he sings and plays the piano… _ I hope you know I’m going to resist this again blossoming romance with Alex purely because I love Armand. “We’re not going to die,” Armand said.“I didn’t say we were.”“You were chanting it.”
Ray-Anne chapter 13 . 11/4/2009
Aw. Sweet.
Kirhava chapter 13 . 11/4/2009
Aw! Now I feel warm! It’s great how Violet can be in love and still be her normally cynic self.

I already voted for you in La Campanella Awards. Good luck there!

Greetings
Dark Faerie Claw chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
This is one of the best ideas for a story I've heard in a while on this site, and you do not disappoint. I'm only on chapter one, but Violet is amazing and dorky and kind of fantastic and Alexander is snarky and dark. And this is funny, too. I can't wait to read the rest.
TumbleWeed23 chapter 13 . 11/4/2009
YAay! yay yay yay yay yay yayayayayayayayayayayay! :-D I'm so freaking happy that i think i look doped high :-D that was an (obviously) AWESOME chapter ah :-D yaay
Layla the fiend chapter 8 . 11/3/2009
NOO! Do not want! D

Make Alexander love Violet! *cries*
Lonzo chapter 13 . 11/3/2009
YAY! New chapter! So I'm not a chick, but this is funny as hell, so it appeals to both genders.
Anya Reine chapter 13 . 11/3/2009
This was so cheesy. Cheesy is awesome.. at least in this story. :)
Rosa Anderson chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
First off, This story is amazing, and I voted for it. Secondly, You are a wonderful writer, and I hope you keep it up. And lastly, you and your beta(s) make a great team, I have only caught maybe one or two errors thus far into this story.

**Crimson**
Avant-garde and Dream Realms chapter 13 . 11/3/2009
I had some difficulty understanding what happened to Violet once she and Alexander reached the boulder. Was Alexander speaking through Violet or into her head? I know the bold was him speaking to her, but the italics are confusing me mainly because Violet thinks in italics. Even though you explain what happened after the fact, it might help to add in a line clarifying that Violet was experiencing the event through her connection with Alexander.

Other than that, I found nothing but smiles and "aw!"s. A part of me is still rooting for Armand, though, but I'm glad Alexander and Violet came clean. Time hasn't been mentioned much these past few chapters, so now I'm concerned that time is going to play an even bigger role. Over all I'm still trying to figure out how Violet is going to get back to her body and still be with Alexander. Hmm...

Until next time!

Rae
Mafis chapter 13 . 11/3/2009
Damn. Now I have to go look for another unearthly prince of the nightmareworld to set my heart aflame (bad pun intended)...but thanks for considering the offer Alexander ;)

I am honestly surprised it worked out as smoothly as it did here. Props to both characters for solving the situation readily (with those kisses, who wouldn't want to?). Will we get to learn more about those renegade dreams? Who exactly are they? The third must be powerful if it managed to hurt Alexander. Looking forward to seeing the story develop.
RangerAlone chapter 13 . 11/3/2009
Aw! Well she's not going to get with Armand, that's for sure. But this was so sweet and romantic! I love Alexander too. He's the lucky one though.

I can't wait to see more of this! I can't wait to find out what happens! Please update soon. You're such an inspiration.
Saewyn chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Wow, I'm speechless after this chapter. So much happened, it's just awesome!
559 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 .. Last Next »