Reviews for Once Upon A Nightmare
some reader chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Holy shit. I preferred reading your book over the one I'm assigned to read in English right now (sorry Crime and Punishment, I'll come for you later), and this was a read I couldn't put down. I haven't felt the magic that I felt while reading for a very long time, and this was truly amazing. You created an entirely new world with new technology and concepts that I've fell completely in love with and really wish to live in.

It's only been in the back of my mind until now, but I think you've just inspired me to write my own stories now. Thank you so much for writing this piece. It was very, very magical.
anon chapter 24 . 1/30/2014
I love it :D
CocoBunni96 chapter 25 . 1/19/2014
*sobs because that was amazing*
Meli Sand chapter 24 . 1/12/2014
This is beautiful. I'm in love. Like, I can't find words for it. Every character was so unique, and I couldn't hate a single one of them. Gloom was my favorite; that scene was heartbreaking. Don't even get me started on the plot. Each revelation was like a punch in my gut-a good one, if that even exists. Definitely, definitely reading the sequel. You should let us know if you ever manage to release a print version. XD Keep writing your wonderful stories.
BrookV chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
I just want you to know how glad I clicked on your story! You never know whether a book's quality is great with just the summaries, especially this site being mostly amateur writers. You took me on such an emotional rollercoaster, and there was never a point in the story that I thought that a character was annoying. Although Donovan was a dick, he still belonged, and character development is a huge thing for me. Not to be a total gusher or anything, I just think you should know that it was such a jem to read, and I can't thank you enough for following through and ending it so well! It makes me cringe when I find a good story and the author doesn't finish it. Just one question though, is Violet's inner flame her connection to Alexander, or is it her livelihood. I had a bit of trouble piecing that out. Thanks again :)
BrandiFlakes chapter 24 . 12/11/2013
This was an AMAZING story! I loved every second of it! Your writing is really good, and I can't wait for a sequel (if you're going to put one up).
EGB chapter 8 . 12/4/2013
Quick word here, I believe to say that one is not afraid, one would say, "Je n'ai pas peur." I could be wrong, but I doubt it.
Random Reviewer chapter 24 . 11/12/2013
I really enjoyed this story! I hope you post the sequel :D
Skylar chapter 24 . 11/11/2013
Please please please oh my gosh please put the sequel up, I will spend every cent I have for it, stories like these are hard to come by, so PLEASE put it up!
MileyRowling chapter 24 . 11/11/2013
This is the best story I've ever read on this site! I can't wait for book two!
mia.amelie chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Hi. This is musicbox under a different name. I realized that fictionpress managed to take my email out of my comments. It's a gmail account, and the different name I used for this comment is the name of that gmail you can contact me by if you're still looking for a beta tester.
Drierwor chapter 24 . 11/5/2013
McKelle George,

I must say this is truly a wonderful story to read. The use of Nigthmares and Dreams was very original and is what caught my attention. Thank you again for the amazing read.

Sincerely,
Drierwor
FlyWolfSilver chapter 24 . 11/3/2013
Holy... just holy...!

I started this work of godbloodydamn art just earlier today, and I have been relentless in my reading of it for a good 4 or 5 hours. It's one of those stories that you "can't put down" - in this case, I couldn't tear my face away from the screen. I actually had to take my contact lenses out and put glasses on because the blurred intensity with which which I was reading was knocking them askew.

Jesus. McKelle George, you are an artist. That was beautiful. It had me laughing, and by the end it had me propely crying too. The best kind of crying; not great blubbing sobs, just silent, impossible-to-stop crying because DAMN that cut deep but felt so good. I immediately rushed off to Amazon to download it onto my Kindle. I've learnt the hard way and had a story I was desperately in love with taken off Fanfiction before I had a chance to save it, and it's now lost to me. Not this one. Not this damn story. I'm keeping this one forever!

Thank you, honestly thank you for sharing such a poignant and gloriously vibrant story with us. Your imagination is an inspiration! Please follow this up with a sequel soon, otherwise I feel like life will be a darker place.

FWS :)x
musicbox chapter 24 . 11/2/2013
As I've said, I absolutely loved your story and truly hope you do post the sequel sooner rather than later.

Again, if you want a beta reader, my email is gmail.

Bravo and hurrah!
musicbox chapter 23 . 11/2/2013
Loved how this all came together: Sweeney's role, Alexander's determination, Violet's fate. Such a well done climax. Bravo!
585 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »