Reviews for Once Upon A Nightmare
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Yes! I found you! You changed your name again so I lost the story for awhile:( but I found you!
The Undecisive Thinker chapter 24 . 10/27/2013
This was actually pretty amazing. Admittedly, I prefer Alex to Armand but hey, what can you do? I loved the concept of this and hopefully the sequel is up cause I really want to read it! Good job!
The Undecisive Thinker chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
I really like this so far :3 It's an entirely original idea which is awesome because it's hard to come across stories nowadays that are unique ideas c:
Dominique Diane chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Hello there! Guess what? I found my review :) forgive me if it's senseless, I wrote it at unhealthy hours in the morning after finishing it.

You know, I used to control my emotions, I would just read the story, cry a little and the go searching for another one, writing some crappy review without real meaning. But lately, I have been reading such wonderful stories I can't help but want to vomit when they end, I know it sound gross, but I'm just so full of sadness. I swear, this is the only story that has keep me crying even after it end, normally its when it ends, but The last ten minutes I have been thinking and I just can't hold my tears. I don't know what to do, it's just that in the beginning I was so confused with the story and in the end, I didn't understand if she loved Alexander or Armand, I think that's what is breaking my heart. This story not just motivates me to keep writing like the other ones but actually to re-think about my life in some way. I mean, I saw myself in Violets character, so full of imagination that living in the real world is boring, not being able to be yourself, instead living many different stories that aren't even real, just surviving everyday, craving every hour just to get home, read and get out of this world into one we couldn't be bothered, where we could control ourselfs. It sad how all the ambition I had as a kid is being ruined by my fantasy, what my teenage years are making me just a little bit sadder, a little bit away from reality. I just can't explain how this story got to me and shaked me from my confort zone. I can't thank you for what your story made me feel, but thank YOU for writing it.
Regard,
Diane.
(So yeah, I'm not the best at writing reviews)
stupid stupid girl chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
THIS IS THE STORY I HAVE BEEN WAITING MOST OF MY LIFE TO FIND. YOU ARE A GENIUS. THANK GOD YOU EXIST MWA MWA MWA. Your characters are brilliant and the furthest things from cliches I've read on this site - or even on shelves - in a long time. And don't even get me started on the plot line! I was hooked from the summary and I started reading, desperately, *desperately* hoping you'd live up to the idea and not under- or overdo it and goddamn you didn't disappoint. I only stopped reading to catch a few measly hours of sleep and then I finished off the second half in the morning, and enjoyed every line of it. Just enough description of the fantasy element that it was believable, but without shoving paragraphs and paragraphs of prose down our throats. Even just writing this review I'm getting excited all over again about how fantastic this was and I'm super duper hoping there's going to be a sequel, and sooooooon.
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 24 . 10/17/2013
WOW! This is one of the best stories I've ever read on this site. I can't wait for the next book! I loved the ending and I'm glad she got back to her father. I really wish that Violet and Alexander were more of a couple. I love those two so much! Great work!
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 21 . 10/16/2013
There has been a lot of action in these last few chapters. You did a great job drawing me in with action. A lot of people don't do a very good job with writing action. I also love your ability to stay in present tense-that alone takes a lot of talent. Great work and I can't wait to read the last few chapters!
Dominique Diane chapter 24 . 10/15/2013
I actually wrote you a five paragraph review after finishing reading, but in the notes that I wrote it disappeared and I hadn't seen them anywhere, which is really sad. I just wanted you to know this story was pretty fucking awesome and that I cried like a baby while reading it.
Regards,
Me.
pearlday chapter 8 . 10/13/2013
Hmm... The beginning wasn't all too engaging. I was a bit confused as to what was happening. That was cleared up though when Violet started interjecting. Now there's some goals set forth. She needs to find this person and that person. She's also looking for Alexander. What does Gloom have to do with this? Who are the two brothers? Why does my internet have to turn off in 22 minutes? The world may never know.
pearlday chapter 7 . 10/13/2013
Aww. I like gloom :)
pearlday chapter 6 . 10/13/2013
:O
pearlday chapter 5 . 10/13/2013
Aww. :3
pearlday chapter 4 . 10/13/2013
o.0 I like how you made this more realistic by adding the disorder. Well, not necessarily realistic... but... hmm... less magical? I mean, it's super magical and I like how it's done, but I also appreciate that there's some normal elements too. I don't know how normal disorders are but *shrug*... keeps the story more centered? (I'm not good at explaining but bottom line: I LIKE WHERE THIS IS GOING. :D)
pearlday chapter 3 . 10/13/2013
Wow... Nice turn of events.
pearlday chapter 2 . 10/13/2013