Reviews for Once Upon A Nightmare
pearlday chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
Interesting. Interesting indeed.
pearlday chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
So far... this has captivated me. The summary sounded interesting... but I had to think a bit before I decided to try the story out. Then I read the prologue alone, and I'm sucked in. Very well done. Hope the first chapter will be just as gripping if not more so :)
DixieRebelChild chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
This is awesomeness.
Francheska Anazette chapter 24 . 10/12/2013
I just want to say I had to fangirl around my room before I sat down to right this. I really loved your story. It was such a clever idea and the characters were amazing. I can't wait to see what other amazing stories you write.
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 15 . 10/10/2013
I am really enjoying this story! You do a very good job with showing, rather than telling, the reader what is going on. I hope Violet and Alexander are able to work out their problems-I love them both so much! I can't wait to read more of this story!
Aish chapter 24 . 10/10/2013
love your story! looking forward to the sequel. )
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 10 . 10/5/2013
This story is so good! It's one of the best things I've ever read on this site! I love all of your characters, though Alexander is my favourite. I love the mood of the story and I really enjoy the world you have created. I can't wait to read more!
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 24 . 10/1/2013
This story was fantastic! I was hooked right from the start and loved every chapter. Great job and I look forward to the sequel!
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 18 . 10/1/2013
Armand and Violet are cute together. I really hope nothing bad happens to either of them. Also I almost cried when Gloom died :(
Rimma1999 chapter 24 . 9/28/2013
This is one of the best fictions I have ever read! It has fantasy, romance, aventure and much more! I felt so much emotion reading though this... I can't even explain! I felt like I was living the whole thing. It's beautifully written :') and I LOVED it! It's not so often that you see so much potential in a story! You've done an absolutely great job!
P.s. Can't wait for the sequel _
MonicaAlveen chapter 24 . 9/27/2013
Wonderful story! I read it all in one go! It was beautifully written and creative. I definitely look forward to the sequel!
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
I really liked the whole idea of a dark Candyland. It did not even dawn on me that it was nightmare. You have a very smooth writing style and I loved the use of present tense. You had me hooked from the first word. I look forward to reading more of this! Great work!
alkonost chapter 24 . 9/23/2013
Daaammmnnnnn. Firstly, congratulations on finishing your story! Its an adventure I'll never forget. Though in my opinion you shouldve ended with a cliff hanger, or was that a cliff hanger- the flicker of flame part? Since you're writing a sequel for it. And I suggest you take your time with it, some sequels ruin the story and though I trust you're a remarkable writter, rushing wont do any good. But! Regardless! I caNNOT WAIT FOR THE SEQUEL OH MY GOD I'm CURIOUS sinxce you're so full of surprises, I can't wait to be knocked of my feet yayaya
Endings are relieving though sad, especially when I'm attached to the characters. I'm gonna miss everyone. But I'm also looking forward meeting new characters :D
As always, have a nice day! I'm so glad to have found this story and I hope more will be dragged (lol yes dragged- ugh they're so lucky they don't have to wait for updates)
Noellesco chapter 24 . 9/22/2013
Holy gods, how can I even begin to describe what I felt when reading your story? It was pure magic is what it was. It captured me in a way nothing ever has before, simply because I can relate to Violet so well. I even procrastinated two assignments due within the next two days just to finish this masterpiece! Simply put, I love it. OUAN is a treasure I will forever remember (and perhaps read to my children one day, haha), and I sincerely hope you upload a sequel. I'll be waiting for it with bated breath - please don't leave me to die from lack of oxygen!

As for constructive criticism, gods... It was perfect, okay. But I'm a little starstruck and still coming down from the pure bliss this novel has given me. There were a little technical things here and there, like misspellings, missing spaces, and such but definitely nothing that distracted me too much from the story line. They were easily forgiven and can be fixed via a careful read-through, I'm sure. You might want to check some chapters though. You kept switching names for a particular Dream, from "Mo" to "Moe". ;)

Other than that - if anything - please continue to write. You have a style that is breathtaking, an ability to weave words together so eloquently that I'm jealous of you, hahaha. But yes, we need more of that. I'd love to read more from you. Thank you for this, for making it available for free when you have an eBook up. Thank you for taking me on this amazing joyride and for the fantastic experience. Thank you, most of all, for "that little flame" you have rekindled in me. Bless you.
AzureHorizons chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Oh gosh. I can't believe it just ended. It's been an awesome ride from start to finish please PLEASE keep writing. I nearly cried at the end though it was just so heart-wrenching and bittersweet. Gloooooooomm D; and Armand D'; and ALEXANDER DD"; I love you and hate you at the same time, poor babies. But enough of my hormonal-ness this story is really good thank you so much for such an interesting read and all the best for future works! I'll be rooting for you!
560 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »