Reviews for Once Upon A Nightmare
stupid stupid girl chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
THIS IS THE STORY I HAVE BEEN WAITING MOST OF MY LIFE TO FIND. YOU ARE A GENIUS. THANK GOD YOU EXIST MWA MWA MWA. Your characters are brilliant and the furthest things from cliches I've read on this site - or even on shelves - in a long time. And don't even get me started on the plot line! I was hooked from the summary and I started reading, desperately, *desperately* hoping you'd live up to the idea and not under- or overdo it and goddamn you didn't disappoint. I only stopped reading to catch a few measly hours of sleep and then I finished off the second half in the morning, and enjoyed every line of it. Just enough description of the fantasy element that it was believable, but without shoving paragraphs and paragraphs of prose down our throats. Even just writing this review I'm getting excited all over again about how fantastic this was and I'm super duper hoping there's going to be a sequel, and sooooooon.
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 24 . 10/17/2013
WOW! This is one of the best stories I've ever read on this site. I can't wait for the next book! I loved the ending and I'm glad she got back to her father. I really wish that Violet and Alexander were more of a couple. I love those two so much! Great work!
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 21 . 10/16/2013
There has been a lot of action in these last few chapters. You did a great job drawing me in with action. A lot of people don't do a very good job with writing action. I also love your ability to stay in present tense-that alone takes a lot of talent. Great work and I can't wait to read the last few chapters!
Dominique Diane chapter 24 . 10/15/2013
I actually wrote you a five paragraph review after finishing reading, but in the notes that I wrote it disappeared and I hadn't seen them anywhere, which is really sad. I just wanted you to know this story was pretty fucking awesome and that I cried like a baby while reading it.
Regards,
Me.
pearlday chapter 8 . 10/13/2013
Hmm... The beginning wasn't all too engaging. I was a bit confused as to what was happening. That was cleared up though when Violet started interjecting. Now there's some goals set forth. She needs to find this person and that person. She's also looking for Alexander. What does Gloom have to do with this? Who are the two brothers? Why does my internet have to turn off in 22 minutes? The world may never know.
pearlday chapter 7 . 10/13/2013
Aww. I like gloom :)
pearlday chapter 6 . 10/13/2013
:O
pearlday chapter 5 . 10/13/2013
Aww. :3
pearlday chapter 4 . 10/13/2013
o.0 I like how you made this more realistic by adding the disorder. Well, not necessarily realistic... but... hmm... less magical? I mean, it's super magical and I like how it's done, but I also appreciate that there's some normal elements too. I don't know how normal disorders are but *shrug*... keeps the story more centered? (I'm not good at explaining but bottom line: I LIKE WHERE THIS IS GOING. :D)
pearlday chapter 3 . 10/13/2013
Wow... Nice turn of events.
pearlday chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
Interesting. Interesting indeed.
pearlday chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
So far... this has captivated me. The summary sounded interesting... but I had to think a bit before I decided to try the story out. Then I read the prologue alone, and I'm sucked in. Very well done. Hope the first chapter will be just as gripping if not more so :)
DixieRebelChild chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
This is awesomeness.
Francheska Anazette chapter 24 . 10/12/2013
I just want to say I had to fangirl around my room before I sat down to right this. I really loved your story. It was such a clever idea and the characters were amazing. I can't wait to see what other amazing stories you write.
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 15 . 10/10/2013
I am really enjoying this story! You do a very good job with showing, rather than telling, the reader what is going on. I hope Violet and Alexander are able to work out their problems-I love them both so much! I can't wait to read more of this story!
585 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »