Reviews for Once Upon A Nightmare
Papier chapter 24 . 9/22/2013
Hello!
(I just can't not review this story; I've gotten too much enjoyment out of it not to!)
I must say, having read the first version, the experience of reading this has been full of pleasant surprises to say the least. You have certainly improved many aspects of it and I had a lot of fun discovering each and every one of them. I especially enjoyed what you did with Armand's character! Personally, I feel like he has a lot more depth this time round and I just loved reading about his interactions with Violet- which were both heart warming and adorable. I also loved your description of the stitch in time by comparing it to strings and buttons! And your writing style is really flows well; it's very relaxed and enjoyable to read.
I can't claim to be an expert, I don't write often myself (I'm much more suited to reading than writing so I'm unsure if my comments are that reliable), but I really did enjoy reading Once Upon a Nightmare. I looked forward to each update and I hope that there will be more! I think that this would make a great YA novel, should you ever choose to take it in that direction (I would definitely buy it; I don't have a kindle so I apologize that I cannot support you in that way!) But, whatever you choose to do with this lovely little jewel, I will most likely enjoy it either way.

Thank you for the wonderful story and I can't wait to see where you take it next!
AlmaLucia chapter 24 . 9/21/2013
Please please please please make the sequal as quickly as possible! I absolutely loved your story and can't wait to read about what will happen with Violet and Alexander and everyone else!
SweetHeartCandy chapter 24 . 9/21/2013
Oh my gosh...the end! D; I truly loved this story and every one of the characters just grew so close to my heart. You have so much talent in writing, and I can't wait for the sequel:)
Nikkome Konno chapter 24 . 9/21/2013
Oh...my...goddess.

There's going to be a sequel. And it's on Amazon. And you have a debut novel.

I-I'm going to read all of them. Yes. Yes I am.

I really loved this story. I truly did. I wish you luck on your novel!
xosabrina chapter 24 . 9/21/2013
I loved this story so much. I can't wait for the sequel to come out! Hopefully it'll be within a month & not six. I love Alex & her together. I'm hoping they get together in the sequel(:
kiwi.boba chapter 24 . 9/21/2013
Yay! Team Armand! Hahaha, I can't wait for the sequel. I hope that you'll be able to update it as often as you did for this one. I'll be waiting impatiently!
WantsMore chapter 23 . 9/20/2013
"There are negative effects, but it isn't going to wipe them out. At least not yet. As years go by and more and more people use BlissMax, the worse it will get. But that issue won't be solved . . . at least in this book [dun dun]."
-You, Author's Note, Chapter 18

So does this mean you'll be writing more about Violet and the remaining Ira clan?
Guest chapter 23 . 9/19/2013
I had originally bought the first and second book off of Amazon so I wasn't sure if I should read it again here, but you have improved this story so much! :) Your writing has gotten a lot better and I am really enjoying reading this again. :) Are you going to make this version availible on Amazon too? Cause I would love to buy this new and improved one. :) Can't wait to see how it ends! :)
Peace, Love and Happiness! :)
Bubbly Girl
GoldenEyedFury chapter 23 . 9/19/2013
oh my god! I am so in love with this, and by proxy you, will you marry me? hahaha stalker moment over onto the review. So far I am enjoying reading this, i can hardly wait for the next chapter and really hope you post it soon. (like today...today would be awesome)
Nikkome Konno chapter 22 . 9/17/2013
Once again, too lazy to log in :P sorry

I love how Alexander can be thoroughly irritating, then sweet/bittersweet, then to just plain being...Alexander. He IS hard to like, and I enjoy how you made it so that he is. Normally authors try to make all their characters likable despite the situations and events, but you didn't and I think that's the part about Alexander I like most.
alkonost chapter 21 . 9/15/2013
WHAT BLASPHEMY
First of all, why does alex resent vi? No u don't get to resent her, whatever she did its survival instincts okay. Ur lucky enough she's not abusing the commands if it were me I'd command you to stop being a dick.
Oh so jack decided to kill her anyways...well good choice though you really didn't need to kill yourself along. Is jack's death really necessary? UGH damn jack I like youu why you gotta dieeee
All this alexander shiz is really complicated huh. I mean alex is complicated. I don't really get what he wants and I'm guessing he's confused himself and now that he's king, he's all the more perplexed. Its like his two (or maybe 9 bc this is alex we're talking about) consciousness is fighting each other. Oh the dilemma...
But wait wait waitttt since alex is the king then why can't he just send vi back through the stitch of time? Unless...he doesn't know that OR he doesn't want to save her? If its the latter then ALEX YOU BaSTARD I SWEAR I'LL COME TO CHIMERA MYSELF AND uh do something bad to you and stuff SO THAT BETTERNO T BE WHY DAMNIT ok I get it (sortof) that u won't be binded if she dies but how selfish can u be omg she's here in the first place because of yoU so get your sh i t together alex GET IT TOGETHER. YOU TO VI. Alex wasn't gonna kill himself okay so u didn't need to stop him from killing donovan and lana (maybe lana s fine) I get you're the protagonist and all but donovan is just ugh. He even left lana! Whose been loyal to him.
And armand. Armand oh armand. I don't like youfghjswhjsa. You're too good to be true dammit. Night terror or not I think he's just too good for vi. And vi is too good for alex. WHAI. Wait no. No one is too good for anyone. They're bad for each other.

p.s. I literally laughed when lana said that donovan is the joy of humans' dreams of guardian angels. The irony.

p.s.s. Too late to go to rehab for hina she dead

p.s.s.s. Someone get vi a sandwich
MelodyOfMyLife chapter 16 . 9/14/2013
I think Alexander is a good person; he couldn't have left her there without the intent to rescue her?
Oh, and once again... brilliant chapter. :D
MelodyOfMyLife chapter 14 . 9/14/2013
Aah, I can't believe this is happening... what's going to happen to everyone? And ugh, I seriously do not like Donovan right now. Jeez, how backstabbing can you get? I mean, a knife to her neck? And he said he'd help her! But I guess he has his reasons...
You know what, this story just keeps getting better and better. :)
MelodyOfMyLife chapter 13 . 9/14/2013
Oh no
Did she really decide to join up with Donovan? :OOO
MelodyOfMyLife chapter 12 . 9/14/2013
This was the best chapter yet. :)) Do I detect a potential love triangle? Ha ha, I don't know. :PP
560 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »