Reviews for Once Upon A Nightmare
pearlday chapter 5 . 10/13/2013
Aww. :3
pearlday chapter 4 . 10/13/2013
o.0 I like how you made this more realistic by adding the disorder. Well, not necessarily realistic... but... hmm... less magical? I mean, it's super magical and I like how it's done, but I also appreciate that there's some normal elements too. I don't know how normal disorders are but *shrug*... keeps the story more centered? (I'm not good at explaining but bottom line: I LIKE WHERE THIS IS GOING. :D)
pearlday chapter 3 . 10/13/2013
Wow... Nice turn of events.
pearlday chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
Interesting. Interesting indeed.
pearlday chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
So far... this has captivated me. The summary sounded interesting... but I had to think a bit before I decided to try the story out. Then I read the prologue alone, and I'm sucked in. Very well done. Hope the first chapter will be just as gripping if not more so :)
DixieRebelChild chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
This is awesomeness.
Francheska Anazette chapter 24 . 10/12/2013
I just want to say I had to fangirl around my room before I sat down to right this. I really loved your story. It was such a clever idea and the characters were amazing. I can't wait to see what other amazing stories you write.
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 15 . 10/10/2013
I am really enjoying this story! You do a very good job with showing, rather than telling, the reader what is going on. I hope Violet and Alexander are able to work out their problems-I love them both so much! I can't wait to read more of this story!
Aish chapter 24 . 10/10/2013
love your story! looking forward to the sequel. )
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 10 . 10/5/2013
This story is so good! It's one of the best things I've ever read on this site! I love all of your characters, though Alexander is my favourite. I love the mood of the story and I really enjoy the world you have created. I can't wait to read more!
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 24 . 10/1/2013
This story was fantastic! I was hooked right from the start and loved every chapter. Great job and I look forward to the sequel!
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 18 . 10/1/2013
Armand and Violet are cute together. I really hope nothing bad happens to either of them. Also I almost cried when Gloom died :(
Rimma1999 chapter 24 . 9/28/2013
This is one of the best fictions I have ever read! It has fantasy, romance, aventure and much more! I felt so much emotion reading though this... I can't even explain! I felt like I was living the whole thing. It's beautifully written :') and I LOVED it! It's not so often that you see so much potential in a story! You've done an absolutely great job!
P.s. Can't wait for the sequel _
MonicaAlveen chapter 24 . 9/27/2013
Wonderful story! I read it all in one go! It was beautifully written and creative. I definitely look forward to the sequel!
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
I really liked the whole idea of a dark Candyland. It did not even dawn on me that it was nightmare. You have a very smooth writing style and I loved the use of present tense. You had me hooked from the first word. I look forward to reading more of this! Great work!
578 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »