Reviews for Once Upon A Nightmare
Rimma1999 chapter 24 . 9/28/2013
This is one of the best fictions I have ever read! It has fantasy, romance, aventure and much more! I felt so much emotion reading though this... I can't even explain! I felt like I was living the whole thing. It's beautifully written :') and I LOVED it! It's not so often that you see so much potential in a story! You've done an absolutely great job!
P.s. Can't wait for the sequel _
MonicaAlveen chapter 24 . 9/27/2013
Wonderful story! I read it all in one go! It was beautifully written and creative. I definitely look forward to the sequel!
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
I really liked the whole idea of a dark Candyland. It did not even dawn on me that it was nightmare. You have a very smooth writing style and I loved the use of present tense. You had me hooked from the first word. I look forward to reading more of this! Great work!
alkonost chapter 24 . 9/23/2013
Daaammmnnnnn. Firstly, congratulations on finishing your story! Its an adventure I'll never forget. Though in my opinion you shouldve ended with a cliff hanger, or was that a cliff hanger- the flicker of flame part? Since you're writing a sequel for it. And I suggest you take your time with it, some sequels ruin the story and though I trust you're a remarkable writter, rushing wont do any good. But! Regardless! I caNNOT WAIT FOR THE SEQUEL OH MY GOD I'm CURIOUS sinxce you're so full of surprises, I can't wait to be knocked of my feet yayaya
Endings are relieving though sad, especially when I'm attached to the characters. I'm gonna miss everyone. But I'm also looking forward meeting new characters :D
As always, have a nice day! I'm so glad to have found this story and I hope more will be dragged (lol yes dragged- ugh they're so lucky they don't have to wait for updates)
Noellesco chapter 24 . 9/22/2013
Holy gods, how can I even begin to describe what I felt when reading your story? It was pure magic is what it was. It captured me in a way nothing ever has before, simply because I can relate to Violet so well. I even procrastinated two assignments due within the next two days just to finish this masterpiece! Simply put, I love it. OUAN is a treasure I will forever remember (and perhaps read to my children one day, haha), and I sincerely hope you upload a sequel. I'll be waiting for it with bated breath - please don't leave me to die from lack of oxygen!

As for constructive criticism, gods... It was perfect, okay. But I'm a little starstruck and still coming down from the pure bliss this novel has given me. There were a little technical things here and there, like misspellings, missing spaces, and such but definitely nothing that distracted me too much from the story line. They were easily forgiven and can be fixed via a careful read-through, I'm sure. You might want to check some chapters though. You kept switching names for a particular Dream, from "Mo" to "Moe". ;)

Other than that - if anything - please continue to write. You have a style that is breathtaking, an ability to weave words together so eloquently that I'm jealous of you, hahaha. But yes, we need more of that. I'd love to read more from you. Thank you for this, for making it available for free when you have an eBook up. Thank you for taking me on this amazing joyride and for the fantastic experience. Thank you, most of all, for "that little flame" you have rekindled in me. Bless you.
AzureHorizons chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Oh gosh. I can't believe it just ended. It's been an awesome ride from start to finish please PLEASE keep writing. I nearly cried at the end though it was just so heart-wrenching and bittersweet. Gloooooooomm D; and Armand D'; and ALEXANDER DD"; I love you and hate you at the same time, poor babies. But enough of my hormonal-ness this story is really good thank you so much for such an interesting read and all the best for future works! I'll be rooting for you!
Papier chapter 24 . 9/22/2013
Hello!
(I just can't not review this story; I've gotten too much enjoyment out of it not to!)
I must say, having read the first version, the experience of reading this has been full of pleasant surprises to say the least. You have certainly improved many aspects of it and I had a lot of fun discovering each and every one of them. I especially enjoyed what you did with Armand's character! Personally, I feel like he has a lot more depth this time round and I just loved reading about his interactions with Violet- which were both heart warming and adorable. I also loved your description of the stitch in time by comparing it to strings and buttons! And your writing style is really flows well; it's very relaxed and enjoyable to read.
I can't claim to be an expert, I don't write often myself (I'm much more suited to reading than writing so I'm unsure if my comments are that reliable), but I really did enjoy reading Once Upon a Nightmare. I looked forward to each update and I hope that there will be more! I think that this would make a great YA novel, should you ever choose to take it in that direction (I would definitely buy it; I don't have a kindle so I apologize that I cannot support you in that way!) But, whatever you choose to do with this lovely little jewel, I will most likely enjoy it either way.

Thank you for the wonderful story and I can't wait to see where you take it next!
AlmaLucia chapter 24 . 9/21/2013
Please please please please make the sequal as quickly as possible! I absolutely loved your story and can't wait to read about what will happen with Violet and Alexander and everyone else!
SweetHeartCandy chapter 24 . 9/21/2013
Oh my gosh...the end! D; I truly loved this story and every one of the characters just grew so close to my heart. You have so much talent in writing, and I can't wait for the sequel:)
Nikkome Konno chapter 24 . 9/21/2013
Oh...my...goddess.

There's going to be a sequel. And it's on Amazon. And you have a debut novel.

I-I'm going to read all of them. Yes. Yes I am.

I really loved this story. I truly did. I wish you luck on your novel!
xosabrina chapter 24 . 9/21/2013
I loved this story so much. I can't wait for the sequel to come out! Hopefully it'll be within a month & not six. I love Alex & her together. I'm hoping they get together in the sequel(:
kiwi.boba chapter 24 . 9/21/2013
Yay! Team Armand! Hahaha, I can't wait for the sequel. I hope that you'll be able to update it as often as you did for this one. I'll be waiting impatiently!
WantsMore chapter 23 . 9/20/2013
"There are negative effects, but it isn't going to wipe them out. At least not yet. As years go by and more and more people use BlissMax, the worse it will get. But that issue won't be solved . . . at least in this book [dun dun]."
-You, Author's Note, Chapter 18

So does this mean you'll be writing more about Violet and the remaining Ira clan?
Guest chapter 23 . 9/19/2013
I had originally bought the first and second book off of Amazon so I wasn't sure if I should read it again here, but you have improved this story so much! :) Your writing has gotten a lot better and I am really enjoying reading this again. :) Are you going to make this version availible on Amazon too? Cause I would love to buy this new and improved one. :) Can't wait to see how it ends! :)
Peace, Love and Happiness! :)
Bubbly Girl
GoldenEyedFury chapter 23 . 9/19/2013
oh my god! I am so in love with this, and by proxy you, will you marry me? hahaha stalker moment over onto the review. So far I am enjoying reading this, i can hardly wait for the next chapter and really hope you post it soon. (like today...today would be awesome)
581 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »