Reviews for Once Upon A Nightmare
pearlday chapter 4 . 10/13/2013
o.0 I like how you made this more realistic by adding the disorder. Well, not necessarily realistic... but... hmm... less magical? I mean, it's super magical and I like how it's done, but I also appreciate that there's some normal elements too. I don't know how normal disorders are but *shrug*... keeps the story more centered? (I'm not good at explaining but bottom line: I LIKE WHERE THIS IS GOING. :D)
pearlday chapter 3 . 10/13/2013
Wow... Nice turn of events.
pearlday chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
Interesting. Interesting indeed.
pearlday chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
So far... this has captivated me. The summary sounded interesting... but I had to think a bit before I decided to try the story out. Then I read the prologue alone, and I'm sucked in. Very well done. Hope the first chapter will be just as gripping if not more so :)
DixieRebelChild chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
This is awesomeness.
Francheska Anazette chapter 24 . 10/12/2013
I just want to say I had to fangirl around my room before I sat down to right this. I really loved your story. It was such a clever idea and the characters were amazing. I can't wait to see what other amazing stories you write.
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 15 . 10/10/2013
I am really enjoying this story! You do a very good job with showing, rather than telling, the reader what is going on. I hope Violet and Alexander are able to work out their problems-I love them both so much! I can't wait to read more of this story!
Aish chapter 24 . 10/10/2013
love your story! looking forward to the sequel. )
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 10 . 10/5/2013
This story is so good! It's one of the best things I've ever read on this site! I love all of your characters, though Alexander is my favourite. I love the mood of the story and I really enjoy the world you have created. I can't wait to read more!
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 24 . 10/1/2013
This story was fantastic! I was hooked right from the start and loved every chapter. Great job and I look forward to the sequel!
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 18 . 10/1/2013
Armand and Violet are cute together. I really hope nothing bad happens to either of them. Also I almost cried when Gloom died :(
Rimma1999 chapter 24 . 9/28/2013
This is one of the best fictions I have ever read! It has fantasy, romance, aventure and much more! I felt so much emotion reading though this... I can't even explain! I felt like I was living the whole thing. It's beautifully written :') and I LOVED it! It's not so often that you see so much potential in a story! You've done an absolutely great job!
P.s. Can't wait for the sequel _
MonicaAlveen chapter 24 . 9/27/2013
Wonderful story! I read it all in one go! It was beautifully written and creative. I definitely look forward to the sequel!
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
I really liked the whole idea of a dark Candyland. It did not even dawn on me that it was nightmare. You have a very smooth writing style and I loved the use of present tense. You had me hooked from the first word. I look forward to reading more of this! Great work!
alkonost chapter 24 . 9/23/2013
Daaammmnnnnn. Firstly, congratulations on finishing your story! Its an adventure I'll never forget. Though in my opinion you shouldve ended with a cliff hanger, or was that a cliff hanger- the flicker of flame part? Since you're writing a sequel for it. And I suggest you take your time with it, some sequels ruin the story and though I trust you're a remarkable writter, rushing wont do any good. But! Regardless! I caNNOT WAIT FOR THE SEQUEL OH MY GOD I'm CURIOUS sinxce you're so full of surprises, I can't wait to be knocked of my feet yayaya
Endings are relieving though sad, especially when I'm attached to the characters. I'm gonna miss everyone. But I'm also looking forward meeting new characters :D
As always, have a nice day! I'm so glad to have found this story and I hope more will be dragged (lol yes dragged- ugh they're so lucky they don't have to wait for updates)
592 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »