Reviews for In the Castle of Darkness
Abrasive chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I am incredibly glad you added the little note clarifying that this was supposed to be humorous, because otherwise I might have felt bad that I was laughing. I didn't anticipate a parody when I started reading it, but it was certainly worth discovering that it was!
yaoi8808 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Teehee :D Sucks to the the Dark Lord.

Is this Kismet the same Kismet from Psychic Love Story?
Chatte-Rouge chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Lol
no-ones-puppet chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Tee hee! I love kismet's name! The fact that he's ongaar's fate and the fact that his name actually means fate was just great! So creative! Plus umm hello it was so... Like words cannot describe it's amazingness! Lol. Thanks for the great story!
Elven Enchantress chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Hee, I'm laughing. The Dark Lord throwing a temper tantrum was brilliant.

Elven
Hell's first Icicle chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Light suddenly flooded the room, along with maniacal laughter that was suddenly strangled. "What is this?" A dark voice demanded, its tone clearly offended.

TEE HEE XD

STORY.

IS EPIC.

IS YOU.

IS EPIC.

is love.
frogs of war chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Very funny.

Of course the Dark Lord didn't want to be ignored. Did Ongaar and Kismet know that their climaxes/love confessions would force the Dark Lord's spell back on him? or was that just serendipitous?
fiveforchibis chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
oh thank god you had me going there for a sec.
artmagus chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
lol! totally unexpected ! who would what happens to dark Lords that get frustrated from being ignored
Cattails chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Yup, definitely wasn't what I was expecting XD All warrior stories should end that well! It was a lot of fun :3
belisha chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
i enjoyed that (*big smile*).. well written
JtheChosen1 chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
haha i don't know whats more intimidatig...the rabbit or the flu! both sound equally horrible in my opinion! but the iPod and the abnormally long books!

very interesting story! not sure how i should take it, since it seems so extreme lol. but i luv it!