Reviews for Sometimes a game is all it takes
my princess ending chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I surely did enjoy it! But everything was sorta...ermm...predictable? But anyways, I like how you introduced everyone first then started the story. Love it. :)

Xoxo

-ForgottenToBeLoved
rongirl98 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Aww, that was pretty cute. :3 And, MAN, I wish I could manipulate people like Timothy can... It would make my friends' love life SO much easier!
thefaultinourpatronus chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I liked the overall feel of the story (: I was cool how the title was the basis of it, and I liked how you incorporated that into the character's narration.

I also really like the summary! I think it's a perfect hook to bring readers in and with the mixture of mystery and romance, you've hit a bullseye (:

The only thing I was slightly iffy about was your lining. Generally a line is left between each line, it makes reading hard and readers are tempted to skim when they seem big blocks of writing. Lining it could make this look better as a piece!

I loved the relationships you weaved with the characters as well. They all seemed to have their own distinct personalities and you did a really good job with that. Overall cool work! (:

x mandy

review returned *2/7
oHriginal chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
an honest review im going to give here. i read half the story - up until the truth or dare.. in my opinion it does drag on a bit. the idea is brilliant and it starts of really well but then i just began to forget who liked who as there was more description than an actual story?

anyways i'm going to try read it again properly and leave a proper review because you've got good writing skills, and a great idea.