Reviews for Lollipops and Pepper Spray
QueenOfTheFaeries chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
My favourite line is:

And Howard ate well that night.

I was absolutely creased up by the end of it - really funny. Please update Death of the Dark Lord soon! I miss it lots.
abstow89 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Well, this was a pretty hilarious story because it frankly seemed a tad bit awkward yet funny every now and then (mostly with the dress situation). I also liked the line at the end when Mortimer asked if Thirilight wanted a hug, and he promptly said no for obvious reasons. :)

One thing I fined a tad bit odd (and disliked a little) is why was the hero just standing directly on the edge of a cliff in the first place? And frankly, I think Thirilight should've just snuck behind the hero and shoved him off, instead of wearing the dress. But then again, that would make it a lot less funny I suppose.
Sparky14 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
This is funny! Only critique is that you use the term "splayed his fingers against his forehead" twice. It is a good mannerism to use for a character, however it is a unique one which should not be used to often. Actually, in general similar fidgeting or movements that involve the hands and the head should be spaced far apart, so I would recommend removing or changing "Mortimer put his head in his hands" as well. You also have Thirilight blushing a bit too often. This is a funny story though, and I love how you put in Howard the vulture. Plus it's quite original.
Fractured Illusion chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
"Fortunately for the pair, the blond-haired, amber-eyed hero showed"

This confused me. The "the" made me think the person was already introduced (since it was so definitive or whatever the word's called). Is this a third party? Maybe you should consider saying "a" instead. If not a third party; I am even more confused XD

"and Howard bobbed his head in agreement."

XD Howard's pretty kick arse at the moment.

"!- page { margin: 0.79in } P { margin-bottom: 0.08in } -"

...what? O.o

I think FP added something strange there.

Awesome ending line, by the way. Light-hearted justice, haha (yes I consider Howard getting fed as justice)

Anyways, overall impression: Nice. It was humorous and did it's job. You did well will capturing your scenes with your words. It all seemed to have come effortlessly for the most part.

Still can't remember a thing about me talking to you about it though. :/ Well good luck with Morty! He works well as gay XD

-Frac
Shoob chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Thiri get's to take his licks, so to speak. For an evil overlord he sure seems to have a rough time about it.

Seriously, I feel for the guy.