Reviews for Shadow Net
sararive chapter 1 . 1/2
Liike
Casey Jonez chapter 81 . 12/15/2013
No. This is an ongoing story that hasn't been finished yet.
bullmoose chapter 81 . 12/15/2013
WTF ?

That is it ? Thant is an ending ?\
Primalparadox chapter 3 . 8/21/2013
Author's note: I realize Roan kinda came off as maybe annoying and complained allot in this chapter but I figured it fit for this type of situation. I promise though, this is the ONLY chapter he is like this.

More like a pathetic wuss who has a mental breakdown at the drop of a hat.
The storyline seems like it's going to be great but can't feel anything but disgust for your main character, hes as open minded and adventurous as the pope. Of all the possible reactions to what happened in the chapter did you have to go with the terrified ignorant peasant women routine?
Robloxsaurus chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Hey...it's me...Robloxsaurus... Gotta say, you made a good first impression...except for a few of your spelling errors. But I'm sure you've gotten better in your later chapters. All and all it's looking pretty good...either that or I'm just a schmuck for anything sci-fi related.
cyanb6 chapter 75 . 5/9/2013
Hello Casey Jonez,

Let's start off by saying that I have seen extremely few writers with as much imagination as you do. To be able to write 75 chapters (and I hope, more to come) on one topic/subject is incredible. Your story has enough information and depth to become a novel. Yes, that's a compliment. I read the first chapter, and I was immediately hooked. I would say that your story is one of my favorites up here on FictionPress. Unfortunately, your story is hopelessly underrated. I don't see how you only have 44 reviews, your story certainly deserves more than that. So, here I am, giving you a review. :D

Now, to point out some mistakes (no offense), your writing is "flavored" with errors/typos. After reading these 75 chapters in 5 days, I noticed these two errors showed up A LOT.
"allot" should be "a lot"
"barley" should be "barely"

Let's stop talking about the need-to-improve stuff. Let's talk more about what you do well.

Character development. Amazingly deep. The way you are able to create and portray characters in such a unique way is something to be proud of. For example, the way that you express Roan's feelings over Tad's death is really interesting to look into.

Also, your humor. I love the way that you are able to immerse all these chapters with your sense of funnies. It's almost become trademark through some of the characters, such as Roan and Clou. And I love your word "assclown." The first time I saw you use it, I had the same reaction as Clou.

Thank you for sharing this story with us. Your audience would like to see more. And please, please, please, don't stop updating. I have quite a few cases of some of my favorite authors stopping updating. Delaying is fine, just please. Please. Please. PLEASE DO NOT DISAPPEAR ON YOUR DEVOTED AUDIENCE. And on that happy note, happy writing! :D

Good wishes,
brianbrianchen
Drierwor chapter 75 . 5/1/2013
Truly a great read really enjoy Shadow Net and Shadow Net 2 can't wait for the next chapter.
Bbear chapter 73 . 3/17/2013
Basically, a good story. The grammar is rather poor. There, Their and They're are all different words and not used the way you've used them.
A person lands on their feet, not their feat. On and on.
Please find an editor for your next story. It will make it a MUCH better read.
Bob Chandler chapter 71 . 1/17/2013
I didn't even notice until you mentioned it. As for me it doesn't matter. But I did want to tell you l am continuing to follow your storie an I am enjaying it just as much now as I did in the beggining. I keep an eye out for new chapters and am always glad to see new additions to your story. Keep up the good work. This chapter was very good and I look foward to the next one.
Felrain chapter 69 . 12/5/2012
I really like this story, along with these great characters! (love the names too)
Robert Chandler chapter 66 . 10/11/2012
Casey, this is not a critic of this chapter but a statement about the overall story. I Have been intrigued by your story from the very beginning. I have looked forward to each new chapter and look it up daily for updates. I am not being critical when I say this, but it seems to me that you may have lost interest in the story line. I am sure that a story as long as this one is hard to come up with new and interesting plots to keep the story alive, and at that I think you have done a wonderful job. With what I perceive as a great talent for story telling, It appears to me that given the length of time between adding another chapter, perhaps it is time to find a way to end this particular story and reach into your wonderful imagination and start another. As I said in my past communication, If you ever publish I would without a doubt buy your books. I know you have suffered with some physical ailments and I pray that your health has improved. I wish you all the best and look forward not only to the continuation of this story but any future endeavors you may embark on. God bless you and keep up the good work.

P.S. Thank goodness for spell checking. All the best to you. BOB
Guest chapter 5 . 9/13/2012
I am not a teen, I'm 56 and I can't
wait to get back to reading this story. I've read from Pendragon and Harry Potter to Tom Clancy, James Patterson, and thousands of books and classics. Nice to read from a younger person's point of reference.
Guest chapter 44 . 8/20/2012
Stop apoligizing and write. What you write is good enjoy that.
Creature chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
Hello there:

I FINALLY FOUND YOU!

I know, strange way to start this off.

Anyways, I have been looking for your story for the past 10 months or so. You have absolutely no idea how many pages I had to go through to find this again.

I started reading SN last year, and was astonished as to just how kickass it was. I mean, it's completely original, and did I mintion kickass?

I would send you a PM to tell you how good it is, but I lack an account on here, and lets face it. Your story hasn't gotten the reviews it propperly deserves, so here we are.

I know you only have 36 of these things, and frankly, that's Fucked up! I mean, it's siriusly underrated.

Great characters, terific plot, original in so many ways, and again, just simply kickass.

Siriusly sir, I'm going to reread this one from the beginning, and see what has happened sence last year, and say I hope you continue to write this one. Because, this is going back on my favorites list, and the story name has been comited to memory for sure this time. Meaning, if my computer breaks down again, I'll find it once more, without the long google searches, FP catigory searches, or the many many failed atempts to recall the name. I know, smoke more, right? lol

So, as long as this blind stoner like creature has internet, or at least, access to said net, you will most deffenatly have a loyal reader and fan. Please don't stop writing man, your awesome.

Devoted to reading SN,