Reviews for Shadow Net
Sapphireleaf chapter 71 . 2/11
I was the guest that reviewed a few chapters ago. "They were a small group or people separate from Fall and the independents. Labeled a cult for believing in worlds and beings alien to Danth. That any day these aliens could invade their world. I know, right? Where do they come up with this stuff? Crazy fairy tales!"
Wouldn't they be looking into this just in case? Just wondering. Great sense of humor.
Guest chapter 67 . 2/11
Slam-faxi... "Ly"s and "Markie"s... Darth Corliss... I read a few paragraphs and burst out laughing. This is a very fufiling read. It's the longest one I have seen. Three days of binge reading and I only get 20-25 chapters done a day. This is an impressive piece of work. The slowness of the plot can be aggravating. There are some spelling mistakes. The plot is fun though, and the other worlds are interesting.
TimDitch chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
good start
Jason Bloom chapter 4 . 8/10/2014
The character created here seems a little bit more whiney and over exaggerated that absolutely necessary. If he was created as a super soldier, oughtn't he have the patience and training to deal with a minor amount of what is barely even feasible as "psychological trauma?"
Otherwise an interesting and intriguing concept.
Jason Bloom chapter 2 . 8/10/2014
Please learn the difference between allot and a lot. It's pretty massive and should not be ignored.
Jason Bloom chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Proofread.
Comocosews chapter 86 . 8/10/2014
You can always get someone to edit spelling and wording. These two books and the miniseries show the work of an author that deserves to be read by many. They will enjoy the read!
Krenaya chapter 9 . 8/10/2014
Mostly no mistakes for this chapter, save for two.
In one sentence you put, "We had know way of knowing." I d believe that you meant, "no" for the first "know".
When Clou says, "I guess everybody is we me." Perhaps you meant, "with me".
Krenaya chapter 8 . 8/4/2014
Well, so far things are looking better as far as mistakes go.
I got about 1/3 of the way down the page before encountering a mistake that I hadn't already brought up previously. "Defiant" is not concrete, it is "bold resistance". You most likely meant, "definitely". This is a more common mistake I find when reading stories on FictionPress.
Once again, "barley" is a grain, one that you can make a variety of alcoholic drinks with if you don't use it for baking and "barely" is "only just/almost not".
You forgot to put a space between "her" and "again" in the sentence, "Adosh nodded to her again before turning towards the subwoofer machines."
I also don't think that bugs are "trilingual" and speak three languages. I do believe that you meant, "triangular" when describing that crazy large millipede/arachnid bug.
Krenaya chapter 5 . 8/3/2014
. . .on the topic of things that seem to have a re-occuring pattern, I respectfully request that you please fix any and all of your "fallows", unless you are describing a deer or a field in fallow, to "follow".
". . .if we can't even use our own to feat. . ." is incorrect, "feet" however, is. "Feat", an accomplishment is not the plural form of the extremities upon which you walk on.
"Cloths" are squares of cloth used for cleaning purposes while "clothes" are for wearing.
A tip on commas, they never have a space between them and the word preceding them. . .I think you may have figured that out already due to the sheer amount of chapters you have invested into this story though.
"Their" is a possessive, you probably meant "there" as the sentence went, ". . .and there was. . ."
A spelling correction, "chiselled" isn't spelt, "chizzeled".

On the whole, not bad. . .though that place sounds like there isn't much to look at at the walls, is very sparing with what is there and could be construed as being very austere and cold despite the warmer colours.
Krenaya chapter 4 . 8/1/2014
"Meat" isn't really a greeting. . ."meet", however, is.
When typing in Aaqqa's sentence about changing Roan's last name from Gullvan to Corbank, you seem to have accidentally put another "change" where "could" would be more appropriate. So, it wouldn't be "change change his name", but rather "could change his name".
Umm, "signing" not "singing". I think that was a typo. . .it is a rather easy one to do.
I forsee this is going to come up a lot, you have "allot" where "a lot" should be. . .maybe going through every chapter for it and fixing may help? (just search for the word, and correct unless you have a sentence where it wasn't supposed to be "a lot" but something along the lines of, ". . .allot in life. . .")
Besides all that, this is a bit of a different twist on the whole, "main character travels to other planets/planes of existence and meets up with others along the way learning life lessons sometimes the hard way, may or may not but usually does have a romance component generally with either an abrasive personality, world weary or teeth achingly sweet person, ends up saving the universe/galaxy from someone/head of organization" plot line.
Krenaya chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
The last chapter didn't have any glaring corrections needed. This one, the first line has a problem with it.
"Imposable" isn't really a nice word and doesn't mean that something can't be accomplished. It means something that is able to be imposed. According to your context, you meant "impossible". You had the correct prefix and suffix, just the wrong root word.
Umm. . ."barley" is a grain, "barely" is most likely what you were going for.
I don't think you meant "dirk floor". A floor made out of dirks wouldn't be very good, especially since they are large daggers or short swords. From your description earlier, you meant "dirt floor".
"Pray" is a fancy word the means to talk. Possibly "prey" was what you were after? ". . .prey on that weakness. . ." instead of ". . .pray on that weakness. . ."
For the word "grossyness", is that a made up word? If so, add a hyphen between the "y" and the "n". If not, you can simply drop the "y".
. . .you have a "/" before a "?". Possible typo?
I wonder if this story will follow a standard plot line. . .I shall have to read on to find out it seems.
Krenaya chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Not a bad start.
However, there are a few things to fix, if you don't mind the correction.
First, "a lot" isn't "allot". An "allot" means "to distribute by lot".
Second, the verb "fallow" means to leave a plot of land untilled/seeded or pale red/yellow. I think you meant "follow" instead of "fallow.
Third, the possessive suffix for "lady" is "lady's". "Ladies" means "multiple women".
Fourth, "cheep" is a sound effect for a high pitched sound, usually made by a bird. You most likely meant "cheap", judging from the context of your sentence. Another edit for that chapter is to add a comma after the word "but".
sararive chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Liike
Casey Jonez chapter 81 . 12/15/2013
No. This is an ongoing story that hasn't been finished yet.
63 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »