Reviews for Corruption and Innocence
BattyBigSister chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Very intriguing, very dramatic. It's got a really interesting flow to it and I can't wait to see what happens next.
xenolith chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
That was positively tantalising. More?
FuckMeAlice chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Well, that last line just complicated things infinitely. :) I love the premise already. I want to know how Arabella got together with a serial killer, because you have just made me that curious.

I have to say, though, that this line was a little excessive in an otherwise VERY well-written piece:

'The cause of Lex’s unconsciousness was as tall and as skinny as him, but he had shiny, short, and black hair and pretty blue eyes.'

I think you can get away with making this two sentences.

-Stardust, courtesy of the Review Marathon
Phoenix Octavia Bright chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
(I thought of returning the favor to anyone who reviewed me. I see this is a re-write, but I never read the original)

I like the chapter, very interesting begining. This actually sounds like a story I'm beta-ing (thus about a killer being the first love) and i really like that story, so I'm curious to see if I'll like yours as much, or more.

Chapter is well, written, although I sometimes miss comma's here and there. Also, in the beginning, i would advise you to open up your text lay-out, for now it's mostly blocks of text and people tend to skip those part, and not read them anymore.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

PB
Punslinger chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
A good opening, with a nice cliffhanger ending to keep us wanting to read more. I hope you'll end following chapters the same way. It's an old but effective trick to maintain readers' interest.

Arabella is a bold, smart, sassy heroine - maybe too much so, considering the danger she is in. If she is really a secret agent, she shouldn't have been taken by surprise so easily.

P.S. Is Starr your real last name? Mine, too.
The True Dreamer chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Hi! I think this was a really great start! You also have really interesting characters! I can't wait to read chapter 2!
Vendela So chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
This is starting off really good.

I really do hope you go into more details about Arabella (pretty name, by the way).

Can't wait till the next chapter!
Xara Nahara O'Connor chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Good start, Starr. Arabella Dawn seems to quite the interesting character. I love the internal conflicts that she has between the two males that are in this chapter. They seem to play an important role in her life.
AKlimesh chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
I really like the little twist you added at the end about her loving him. It helps to keep them reading, or at least it did me.
RoseLife chapter 1 . 1/6/2009