Reviews for Pieces of the Puzzle
Eat your Spinach chapter 22 . 3/10/2010
lol,stealing from walmart.

thats too easy.
Eat your Spinach chapter 8 . 3/10/2010
aw man,Im hated cause dont review...wait

I think this counts as a review.

anyway...yeah
for shame chapter 28 . 1/9/2010
ftsk's new album is funny.

i love hawkbot. even though it's bad, as far as rap songs go, and it's ridiculous.

maybe that's why i love it, actually.

and i tried to illegally download dreams of uni, but i couldn't find it.

because no way am i giving money to itunes.

what assholes.

ANYWAY. i don't have much to update you on. things are running smoothly on this side of the world. BUT I'M BACK IN CHINA NOW SO HOW THE HELL ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO SEND ME A PACKAGE?

i'm glad things are good. or, that good things have been happening.

and you can always email me more about relationship stuff. even though i may not be the best person to talk about it. i'll just share my little anecdotes and try to listen (:

oh winter formal was yesterday. i went with petra, like as a formal, established, actual couple. it was nice to be like "yes, we ARE a couple. and we have every right to be here as you ugly people do." i wore pants and a vest. and it was fun.

i wish i could have gone out afterwards, though. there was this killer after party at paramount party house, except my mom insisted on picking me up because now she's all afraid of me having sex. silly woman. (and i know overdrinking gets old, but i actually don't drink that much. i had one gin and tonic yesterday, with dinner. and that's the only drink i've had in over two months.)

you should make a site consisting of nothing but your face. because your face is awesome. and you are awesome sam.

i missed talking to you.

and now that you have a mac, maybe you can finally use skype xD or ichat. or something. but my ichat is rigged for school. damn.

EMAIL ME.
autumn sea chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Well, this has certainly caught my attention.
all you need is oxygen chapter 26 . 7/15/2009
i don't know who you're writing about, but. i dunno.

i hope things work out.

i think i met a gay guy here. his name is chris and he is girlier than me, except he sometimes dresses like an old man.

hey, also, YOUR BIRTHDAY IS SOON. not really, but it's like a month away. right, right, right? i'm so sure i'm right. (:

ALSO. you should get in touch with me, again. i miss you.
jessica kelli chapter 10 . 5/27/2009
that video tech class sounds cool. we don't have stuff like that in jersey.

but we do have a class for photography, which is really fun :D
jessica kelli chapter 7 . 5/27/2009
this guy seems like a great friend [:

you're lucky.
jessica kelli chapter 6 . 5/27/2009
anime land [: that would be pretty sweet.
jessica kelli chapter 4 . 5/27/2009
you're hilarious [:

i love this pillowbook. and we have a lot in common.

dane cook is freakin' awesome.
jessica kelli chapter 3 . 5/27/2009
ugh.

you sound just like me.

well, kind of. i've been rejected a lot. but i'm always the one that does the breaking up part, you know? well, i've been broken up with twice. that's not really a lot, i guess.

my relationships don't last long either. my shortest was like, a day. my longest eleven months.

and i feel the same way, kind of, beginning to get bored with a person once i figure them out. it takes the fun out of the relationship. for me, anyway.
jessica kelli chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
japanese boys are hot. hell, asian boys in general are hot.

and that's cute.

it reminds me of my ex. i broke up with him and he still gave me this necklace that he had intended to give me before i dumped him. guh. i wish i still had the damned thing.
jessica kelli chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
you sound interesting [:

i'm putting this on my favorites list.
Rainbow Paperclip chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
I adoree your pillowbook
all you need is oxygen chapter 25 . 3/19/2009
welcome back. (:
cassandove chapter 23 . 2/26/2009
TOTAL YouTube WIN!

...I want a Spike now. Like, badly.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »