Reviews for Lollygag
rhodeylover90876 chapter 1 . 2/16
I love this so freaking much that you have no idea! Very adorable 3. I totally related to the whole no exercise thing she was rocking and the monster truck date tickets were weirdly a lot more cute than you would think. Plus Ben's creepiness was just funny. If it happened to me in real life I would probably beat the crap out of the dude but I'm happy that Lucy got the guy in fiction :)

Also this is really random but your profile pic kinda just gave me the biggest heart attack ever. It really does look like you're about to pop out of a closet :P
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 1 . 2/2
I really did enjoy this! Smooth writing style and I love the monster truck tickets idea. Nice work!
abillionstars chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Oh, the prose in this was just beautiful.
heal me forever chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
I caught myself chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Hahah this was very entertaining thanks for sharing. Well done.
Preposterous chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
This is so freaking adorable! It makes me want to squeal and jump up and down on a pogo stick.
greensmiles chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
I absolutely loved this one-shot. It's so good to read something so refreshing. I've been trying to look for good one-shots but they always end the same way; love confession and a kiss. Anyhow, i really enjoyed reading this :D
Sycelia chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Simple, sweet and funny. Plus it was the perfect length. So many oneshots are really long (not that I mind, usually) or agonizingly short. (:

I loved this.
Lullaby Street chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Well this was...Aah-dorable!

Very cute, I must say.

It has some comedy to it, then there's the romantic twist to it, and its so simple and cute.

Will there be more word-of-the-day-one-shot updates or not?

Anyways, thanks for the good read.

Andy

p.s. my first reviews tend to be kinda sucky. sorry!
M0jojojo chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
and, and, and... just like that?

very cruel of u. very very cruel.

oh, i just wanted to mention i loved emery and me:P

im keeping u in my faves, so i can get notices for whatever stories u post.

btw, could u do a oneshot on emery and brynwyn? just for fluffiness?

cheers!
Pinger chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
hahaha... such a cute story
sunshinernnr chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
This story is cute, I enjoyed it. I like that you ended it kind of openly, and I love that Ben blushes. I've never met a blusher in real life and it's probably not as endearing in person as it is in stories, but in this story it's cute.

I love the word-a-day inspired one shot idea! In one English

class, we had vocabulary quizzes where we had to write a paragraph using 5 vocab words. It was awesome.

“Um,” Coke,”
kissmesober chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Oh my god, that was so adorable!

I could just imagine Ben standing there blushing, and that scene at the end, with the monster truck tickets, and Ben kissing Lucy's cheek, it was just so cute!

:) great job!
Jainblu chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Aww I loved this. lol.

It made me laugh, i mean it was slightly mush yeah, but it was really well written. i like the way you wrote about slow days, and how the time passed in this story. I just thought it was very skillfuly written. Glad you're getting back in to writing.

_

adeola Aboderin
randomriles chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Can you say cute or can you say cute?

Adorkable. I love guys like this - awkward and just plain adorkable. ;) For some reason, I instantly equated Lucy to old-fashioned and obsolete, lol. The name just seems to come from the olden days, like Edward for instance. Anyways, I liked the oneshot. Uber cute! Oh gawd, I can't get it out of my head... I wish I had a romance like this... So CUTE.

Okay, I'll shut up and kill the chickens now.

Riley