Reviews for Hooked on Him
Dominique Diane chapter 32 . 8/10/2013
Me: "Reading sequel"
Mind: You need to write a review, don't be rude Diane!
Me: Gonna write one when I finish sequel, let me continue reading...
Mind: "Do whatever you want"

Hello! I know, i'm such a weirdo, but well I forgot what i want to write here since 2 minutes after finishing the last chapter I started reading "Not Quite off The Hook" (: I can only say that I'm reviewing again in the sequel! Love ya!
Alice Nguyen1 chapter 33 . 7/12/2013
I just love the story!
-Alice
pastelcolors chapter 5 . 4/17/2013
I can't really go on with this because I just think that Sandra is an annoying character. ;_; It's just- I don't know. I mean, getting a date on the second day?
And Lucas just pops up everywhere.
Oh well. It's good story though! Just not for me.
Hop3lesS-Romantic-GirL chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Absolutely love this story! Finished it in a day! Onto the sequel now! Eeeeeep... Like how you kept it real and not to happy-happy in the end!

Good work!
KendallWritesBooks chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
This is officially the third story that I have read on this site in two days where the leading male role's name is Lucas. But promising story, nevertheless.
NothingMoreThanLife123 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
A few mistakes, but I like it so far.
castiel89 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
hey hun! It's Amy from A Drop of Romeo. Dropping by to let ya know that HoH has been readded onto the site at our new home on blogspot! Here's your updated review:

I read this before it was posted on ADoR. The summary was originally drew me in. It was catchy, and how the title played into the summary and how the two met was definitely a creative hook (hehe. See what I did?).

Sandra Hennesey is the new girl in town and doesn't get off on the right foot with the school's heartthrob and star athlete. As if getting a little too intoxicated at a party and then having a hot and heavy make out session wasn't enough, Lucas Pearson is constantly at her house. Things wouldn't have been quite as bad if Lucas was such a cocky son of a gun the next morning. Instead, he gets on Sandra's nerves. However, with Lucas always around, it's only a matter of time before the initial attraction becomes too much and lines become blurred.

When it comes to pet peeves I have when judging a story, I have to admit that Hooked on Him has a handful. There are present to past tense switches, to some iffy grammar, and a handful of spelling errors. I also thought that there wasn't as much hate/love going on throughout the story. There was some in the beginning, and towards the end with sappy couple love in the middle. However, the first time I read it, none of that truly bothered me all that much. We all, as ameature writers, make mistakes. I only had a more critical eye when I became a judge on ADoR. But, I do want to make it known that despite all my pet peeves, has a way of making you fall for the characters and rooting for them to live happily ever after in the end. Besides, who could not love the obvious chemistry between Lucas and Sandra.

Before you get Hooked on Him, and wish you had your own Lucas (or Sandra) in your life, be aware that the ending may not be what you expect. It just means you'll have to go read the (COMPLETED!) sequel to find out what will happen next.

Hope all is well with you!

Xoxo,
Amy
MEG0205 chapter 33 . 7/14/2012
I love this story but I was so sad they didn't end up together in the end. I am going to go read the sequel right now!
Megan :)
Whatsoever chapter 32 . 5/19/2012
Baaaaaaahhhh I love this. And I especially love Sandra-Lucas moments. they are just SO CUTE together! You're awesome (:
TheSnoopy chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Amazing story! The chemistry between Sandra and Lucas, I just love it. I cant wait to finish the sequel, I'm on chapter five I think and I love the sequel too so far:)
xXIzzyXx chapter 21 . 2/4/2012
Hi, my name is Izzy and i just wanted to say i love your story so far and as i'm reading this chapter it mentions the superbowl which also happens to be tomorrow. Superbowl 2012. Coincidence huh? Anyways amazing story keep writing.

Never give up,

Izzy
Lili and RayRay chapter 33 . 1/1/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY! Wait ... give me a few seconds ... I'm tearing up. And once again. I LOVE THIS STORY!
GwennyP89 chapter 33 . 1/1/2012
Cliff Hanger's & I have a love-hate relationship! I was extremely pleased with your writing skills...I felt like I was actually their with the character...I'm even more pleased that there's a sequel...Fingers Crossed that Sandra and Lucas work out! D
chellygoesrawr chapter 32 . 8/22/2011
Although I'm two years late, this story is great! I'm sooo glad that there's a sequel 'cause in no way shape or form that IT COULD NOT END THAT WAY. Well, I juuust finished reading the sequel of this story but I'll tell you my opiniion about it on the other review. Anywho, this story is amazing, troy is awesome, and thankyou for writing it (:
bookADDICT6 chapter 32 . 8/19/2011
Oh! Lucas just earned some big points when he cried. Admitting that a guy fell in love first is one thing, but when he cries it's another. I still want to know the reason why Sandra's leaving, something to do with her mom? I'm just so glad that Lucas got to know that she's leaving, although it would have been just as eventful if she left without reason.
949 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »