Reviews for Friends With Benefits
that was awful
silentscream4luv chapter 39 . 4/20/2013
loved it.
truthful chapter 39 . 9/1/2012
While I really liked the idea for the story, I felt it really fell short. The plot moved far too quickly to allow any character development and because of that, the story really fell flat. All the characters seemed pretty much static as opposed to dynamic and I feel like it lacked substance. The story was a series of "telling" and not "showing", therefore, it was hard to relate to the characters or plot. Their internal struggles were never really depicted, rather just told.
displacedfemale chapter 39 . 7/5/2012
I've really enjoyed reading this! I would have reviewed each chapter but i was totally engrossed and didn't want to end up spamming you with review notifications.

I liked that you didn't have the perfect life play out for them all - like Kennedy struggled to come to terms with being pregnant and then with having Dante keep the baby.

It was a really good read and I'll be sure to check out your other work :)
kree chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
You totally copied the raisin bit from Gilmore Girls.
Guest chapter 39 . 3/7/2012
Ohhhhhh myyyy gooosshhh! This story was way too long and drawn out. I almost quit reading it at least seven times and by the last twelve chapters I was skimming to get through it. And the characters! My god, I do want to be or be with any of them. They are all cowards. Every single one of them. Dante and Kennedy for obvious reasons and Nicolette and Avery for not forcing a confession out of one of them while the other was secretly listening. If these people existed in real life, they would fuck up their kid so bad with there cowardliness and their complete lack of communication skills.
Sam chapter 39 . 3/7/2012
Ohhhhhh myyyy gooosshhh! This story was way too long and drawn out. I almost quit reading it at least seven times and by the last twelve chapters I was skimming to get through it. And the characters! My god, I do want to be or be with any of them. They are all cowards. Every single one of them. Dante and Kennedy for ibvios reasons and Nicolette and Avery f
crunchinnxice chapter 39 . 12/2/2011
Great story!
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 39 . 11/13/2011
GREAT AMAZING STORY :D
smrae chapter 39 . 10/12/2011
Great ending to a great story! Im sad it's over but I'm really looking forward to your next story! :)
Rosedreamer101 chapter 39 . 10/12/2011
YESS :D FINALLY. haha ironic. the story started out with sex and ended with sex :D yayyy sex sex sex, LOL !
Quaver Ava chapter 39 . 10/12/2011
And they all lived happily ever after...

A few years later Wyatt's probably stuffing pillows in his ears along with his siblings. Cause you know they're going to mess up again at the rate they're doing it.

Wonder if they ever did get every room before the end of the night.

Great and wonderful story. You've had some pumpy times in writing this and reposting this but it's still a great and wonderful story.
Wolflihood chapter 39 . 10/12/2011
I stayed up all night reading this story. It's officially my favorite and I'm going on to read number two!
Rachie03 chapter 39 . 10/12/2011
BEST CHAPTER I TOTALLY THOUGHT THEY WERE GETTING MARRIED HAHA. I'm glad that wasn't it and I really enjoyed this chapter :)

Thank you.