Reviews for A Bad Word
PeelmeagrapeNYC chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Somedays...
mooray1 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
. . BRILLIANT!
Wow that was so well-written and just... tragic.
I couldn't help feeling sorry for the child and you leave us craving more - what happens to the child? Does somebody find her?
Just... wow!
drown in my desire chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
This is just so, so amazing...

Props to you.
hi chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
great writing
LetsJustRideAway chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Omg that was amazing! You really captured the never ending love of a child for their mother. Great writing!
Snow White's Dream chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
It's creepy in a good way. I liked it. It vibrates this sort of guilty feeling towards a reader because of all the bad things that happen top her.

It's very sad since she is too young and innocent to understand that she has gotten the blame for everything that went wrong.
jacksonashleyforever chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Woah.

I am literally crying, the context of the story is so realistic.

Although I cannot say I have ever been in this situation, I can almost relate to the child, the way she is unable to understand the events in time.

Such an innocent mind, tainted by something she can barely understand.

Very well written.
just drifting chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
I think this is probably one of the best things you've ever written. So beautiful and heartbreaking. I love how you've written it in the child's voice, and how she doesn't understand anything around her, but she gives enough detail so that we understand. I can't really think of what else to say... it was really, really beautiful. Well done :)
Annabeth chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
I think this was mega good and you should continue with other works soon. amazing job!
Emo.At.Heart chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
OH MY GOSH THIS WAS SO SAD. I CANT BELIEVE THE MOM DID THAT. THIS WAS REALLY DEEP AND IT MADE ME CRY.
luvwriting13 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
AW! so sad! I'm crying! poor girl.
cinderandsmoke chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
That was so good. I loved that you wrote in the context of a child and how the little girl still looved her mother even though her mother was really evil.
YourSweetNothings chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
I saw this link on your blog so I decided to check it out. Wow. You captured everything perfectly and it made me cry.

Well done.
Vampires Don't Sleep chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Oh my... that is really sad. You did a brilliant job, Getting Dead/ The Romanticidal Edwardian. And I also love your recording at The Twilight Podcasts . The attitude you set in was good, ahah lol.
smexi jebus chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
you amaze me yet again... this was extremely sad... almost brought me to tears and that's a difficult thing to do ( i haven't cried since i was 4)

you captured the child's innocence perfectly ]

also, i've been listening to your podcasts to try and find some good fanfics to read, though yours will always be the best ], and now that i've heard how pretty your voice is, i really really really want your throat to get better soon ]

hope you don't mind having me as a stalker buddy ] -Mike