Reviews for Comostrike: Truth and Reconcliation
Colton M. H chapter 11 . 3/24/2009
Good chapter. Although, I thought there was supposed to be a sequel...? Or does this lead up to it?

Anyways, good end. Although the Repti bit... well... to be honest, that really left me disappointed. I'm really hoping that isn't all that happened with them, and that's like some sort of lost colony. I really do- there was so much then that bit just left me with a feeling of "What happened to them? They lost everything with no explanation,"

I liked the other part of this though. Especially how it ended in the last paragraph.
Colton M. H chapter 10 . 2/4/2009
Great job at an end chapter. Can't wait till you do continue it. I like this quite a bit. The fight scene was good; I'm betting that Arthur is the real Final Savior guy or something of that sort; while Andreas, being a biobot or somethin' like that isn't. Man the final fight between them when it happens'll be epic!
comostrike truth chapter 10 . 2/4/2009
chapter 10 has made me think alot but it was epic it was a sick but kicked ass i loved it
Colton M. H chapter 9 . 2/2/2009
I liked it; good chapter, I will say. I bet that Arthur didn't just see things; and that they'll end up in the "Promised Land" with the teleportation... Hoping I'm wrong just so I'm surprised, though.
comostrike truth chapter 9 . 2/2/2009
The book what great alot of drama action it twist's and turns it was kick ass 5/5 it was epic
Maury Hime chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
This is a very interesting story so far. I've only managed to read the first chapter but I did enjoy it. I am quite taken with Arthurian tales and I love science fiction. You write action quite well and your drama was heartbreaking (ex. Arthur's parents dying/Kiyoko's dad). It's sad when things happen like this. I hope you write more and I will try to read more chapters soon.

A note, however, is that you may want to proofread/have someone proofread for you. You have a lot of extra words or missing words that are kinda messing with the story.

Also, perhaps using '~' or hr rules would help break up the story. Sometimes I became confused at who was doing what and what part of the story it was in.

Oh, and the playstation 32, haha, I loved that. I am a huge Sony fan.

All in all, I enjoyed your first chapter. So please continue writing!

~M.H.
Colton M. H chapter 8 . 1/28/2009
Good chapter. I like this part; I have a feeling it's far from over, though. I bet the Repti will come in eventually too.
Colton M. H chapter 7 . 1/24/2009
Good chapter; it's interesting. I'm betting that Robowrecker is a Repti, infiltrating Earth's society.
Colton M. H chapter 6 . 1/21/2009
Good chapter; some of the bits are hard to understand still though. The dialogue, mainly.

I know that your "Starstrike" one was really good, but this one lacks the same feel, I think. I don't know why, really, but it does. It's good, but it just doesn't have the feel the "Starstrike" story did. You know what I'm saying?
Colton M. H chapter 5 . 1/19/2009
I like it so far! The first few chapters were a bit confusing; try to find a way to mark location changes like that and you'll be good off.

I really liked the last two chapters; the third was good as well, but the fourth and fifth are the best so far. Looking forward to more!
C. Courtney Pope chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Very good pacing. I find your writing style to have an interesting flow,and contains realistic dialogue. I also enjoyed your take on the questions about religion-without being too overearing about it.

So far a solid A.

I'm glad I found this story, and look forward to reading it through.
Kahiara chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Wow. I think you brought up a lot of questions people think about when religion and the intervention of the state come into question. Who deserves to be in power? Who is right? Is it God's will? Shouldn't we have a responsibility without it having to be God's will?

I like how you commented satirically on religion and how you showed neither side to be completely right. I thought it was good you showed both the perspective of the terrorist section and the governemnt section and I think this piece is relevant to life today. Whether it is better to give the people choice and more freedom - but at more risk of conflict in its current state - or to nanny state the people and care for them under this one God that put this government into power. It reminds me a little of the ideas in Orwell's Brave New World of how the state can dominate a nation and ultimately can get away with it as it has the power and the backing of the army.

For example, it was horrific what happens in the case of Arthur but without a doubt I'm sure the state bounced back and wasn't overthrown by it, even though it was undeniably wrong what it did.

I like the idea of the religious places of worship having that ancient feel with the eye and the pyramid shape but the sliding doors - I thought that was quite intuitive, as well as the plug in USB and chip links (sorry not quite A ok there in the technical description).

I'd quite like to know who this test subject is too. What side is he on? Was he created or born but mutated? What is he here to do? How will the conflicts resolve themself? Both groups can't be right but how do they compromise, do they? What becomes of humanity?

I really liked this, and would be interested in reading more and I hope others share this interest and submit feedback/reviews also.

Best of luck :D