Reviews for Wild Rose
Wings of Words chapter 20 . 4/12
Fuck! I actually liked Richard and rose as a couple. Ill keep reading but I hope they work out something
Guest chapter 6 . 3/9
Interesting thought about God...
Guest chapter 5 . 3/9
Deep...
Guest chapter 26 . 1/26
Pleeeeeease finish dis! U've got a good thing going and a lot of readers, dnt jst leave us hanging like dat!
Bb chapter 1 . 1/16
not a review but a comment on what you said about Rosa Salvaje. I used to watch it when I was little and I loved it! Good job!
Jas chapter 26 . 1/14
Whoa wheres the rest of the story?
Teinevai chapter 26 . 1/7
So it's 2014, um please tell me you plan on finishing this story?
Guest chapter 6 . 1/7
Funny
rffo1 chapter 26 . 12/16/2013
Contrary to most opinion I like and are routing for Richard. But an update has been far too long. Please update soon.
jazzistar chapter 26 . 11/29/2013
really great story, too bsd its over.
Nique13 chapter 26 . 7/14/2013
I really enjoyed reading this. It's been nearly three years since you updated, so I won't get my hopes up for an update.
Nique13 chapter 14 . 7/14/2013
I hope that she gets with Reagan. Richard is selfish.
Angela chapter 26 . 7/13/2013
That was so good! Im addicted to the story! Please post some more!
A Cakes chapter 26 . 6/30/2013
O M G. This story was so good, I got to the end of chapter 26 and said, "NOOOOOO!" because I couldn't read anymore! Please, try to update because this story is amazing and had me so reeled in. Btw, Reagan and Rose BEST COUPLE EVER :-)
JFJD chapter 21 . 6/26/2013
Rose needs to not kiss or sleep with anyone right now. She's not in her right mind and neither are the twins. Given time something could grow with Reagan. Richard may be redeemable but not someone she wants to be with.
281 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »