Reviews for Wild Rose
Swurlygirl chapter 26 . 8/22
Lol, it's 2016, what is 'hopefully soon?' Oh well just found this, great story, 'hopefully' some day 'soon' it will be completed.
Swurlygirl chapter 21 . 8/21
Okay, your trivia questions at the end of each chapter are nice and thought provoking, but the apologies at start of neatly... each... chapter is unnecessary. I love story, it's fresh, and thank you so much for diverging from the latest billionaire trend... You kept it reasonable; the lead men are seriously flawed wealthy/millionaires.
Swurlygirl chapter 16 . 8/21
I was never rooting for the faker brother. Chapter 1 told he he needed to mature or not even bother. There was an obvious reason the younger twin was their father's favorite. PRents know their kids.
Guest chapter 26 . 4/18
Type your review here. how could u do that to richie that was so un called for, she is meant to end up with Richard he doesn't have any one to love him. it doesn't speak well of her to sleep with both brothers. What are u trying to pass on to the public. The change is Richard , Regan is meant to encourage not take from him
Hello chapter 26 . 1/16/2015
It's been five years. Why haven't you updated in five years?
Guest chapter 26 . 7/30/2014
I know its 2014 and the last time you updated was 2010 , but please update I need to know how this ends!
Guest chapter 26 . 6/27/2014
why haven't u continued?! it's 2014 btw lol
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Not rootless, it's*ruthless.
sharon chapter 26 . 5/6/2014
i was hoping to see the ending of the story
Wings of Words chapter 20 . 4/12/2014
Fuck! I actually liked Richard and rose as a couple. Ill keep reading but I hope they work out something
Guest chapter 6 . 3/9/2014
Interesting thought about God...
Guest chapter 5 . 3/9/2014
Deep...
Guest chapter 26 . 1/26/2014
Pleeeeeease finish dis! U've got a good thing going and a lot of readers, dnt jst leave us hanging like dat!
Bb chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
not a review but a comment on what you said about Rosa Salvaje. I used to watch it when I was little and I loved it! Good job!
Jas chapter 26 . 1/14/2014
Whoa wheres the rest of the story?
290 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »