Reviews for Velvet Shadows
evelyn chapter 25 . 4/25/2009
i wish she could somehow be human again im sure you could find a very romantic, exiting, dramatic way to do that
Sakiru Yume chapter 25 . 4/25/2009
Oh my God. How could she? She needs to get together with him. She needs to. She needs to needs to needs to. Urgh! I'm so frustrated! I was expecting him to have been, like, brainwashed or something. This was like New Moon, but then she said no, and ARGH!

Sorry for my outburst, but I like Night, and now he's, like, gone, and she seemed completely unreasonable. I mean, you can't live your life afraid of what MIGHT happen. You'll never do anything that way.

Is he really gone?
Sakiru Yume chapter 24 . 4/19/2009
YAY NIGHT! I have so been looking forward to seeing him again. Actually, I've been, like, wondering when you would post next. I love this story. It's awesome. I know I've probably said that before, but I need to obsess again. :)
CrimsonSenses chapter 24 . 4/19/2009
WHA LOVE IT!

everything is so much better now!

*grins like an idiot*

I think everything has progressed in this story. And I mean everything. I think I once pointed out verbs, well, it no problemo now! It's perfect! I thought that the way you discribed the hallway with the ceiling was very nice! Very impressive! And I love the plot, and am I right to think that miss luna is night's fiance? xD she's not good enough for him!

mwhahahahahahaha!
Tricia.something like that chapter 23 . 4/17/2009
very good very good. even though its very much light newmoon... i still love it. awsome job.
Sakiru Yume chapter 23 . 4/13/2009
This was pretty good. I liked it. I really really really want to see Night again. And why did Night send those vampires after her? And if he didn't, why dd they say that he did? Was it to make her hate him?

Sorry, just thinking out loud. Or, rather, on the computer. :)
Tricia.something like that chapter 22 . 4/7/2009
... I don't remember if I said it last time but I think that the person that was in the infermary/hospital was night wasn't it... thats my guess at least... and as to the white dragon thing, I think you did a good job describing it. there are so many different kinds of dragons that there really isn't a wrong way.

Do people really send you bad reviews? That surprises my. Maybe the people that when one story seems anything like another one they freak out and bitch about it...

The nine tailed fox, I wouldn't be surprised if some sent a review bitching that you're copying from that one anime show Naruto. But your's is a lot different. A lot prettier sounding and not as stupid as the Naruto one. I agree that foxes rock...*cough*catsarebetterthough*cough* hehe...

Well like I say everytime. I love it and can't wait to see the next chapter.

_

Tricia
CrimsonSenses chapter 22 . 4/7/2009
Whe! Night just so did not try to kill Chris!

I'm betting it was his dad... hm...

It's realy good! Not only the story but also language use, can't wait for the next!

MORE!

X
Sakiru Yume chapter 22 . 4/6/2009
I still want her to be with Night. I don't care how great Arc is. Night is still...Night. I miss him too. Please post again soon. I want to see him again. :)
Tricia.something like that chapter 21 . 4/1/2009
ah! you stopped in the worst spot x.x not fair! I'm really liking it. Arc is like jacob in twilight _ this still really reminds me of it but it's also got it's own flare to it.
Sakiru Yume chapter 21 . 3/30/2009
Sorry, but this brought back the reminders of Twilight. She's Bella. He's Jacob. Sorry if that bothers you, but that's what it makes me think of.

I have a theory about what he is doing. He's hunting vampires-the vampires that are attacking her, maybe. Unless he's trying to get something for her. Or the vampires are trying to take her to Night. I don't know. Never mind. That was pointless.

Thanks for posting. I actually just reread this story.
ishani acuinatum.ashley chapter 21 . 3/30/2009
awesome...seriously...
CrimsonSenses chapter 21 . 3/30/2009
Whha! Don't die!

No! x]

Why doesn't she blast them apart with her eyes?

And what the hell is Arc? What creature? So many questionss!

Wess and Arc... our two mysteries among many...

I bet Night's back... I dunno how or when of where...But he's there... I shouldn't speculate so much... I doing anyway x)

Great!

MOREMOREMOREMOREMOREOMORE!
Wren Raven chapter 20 . 3/24/2009
Hum... mysterious visitor huh? Is it Night behind that curtain? Update soon please!
Sakiru Yume chapter 20 . 3/24/2009
I loved it all except for the last line. It talks about her "forgotten memory" but she didn't forget. And it shouldn't be a "foreign word". She knows the word.
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »