Reviews for That? I Know For Sure
gothhoties4eva13 chapter 22 . 6/18/2009
it's a short sweet chapter. please keep up with the regular updates. i want to keep reading this.
BoredomKills0620 chapter 22 . 6/17/2009
Desperately holding her during that kiss because he's been missing her :( Since he's totally H and totally in love with her. Aw-w-w-w, so sad! :( But YAY, A KISS :D *Two thumbs way up* Though what was the question she was going to ask? Or was the kiss the "question"? XD Also, why hasn't she told him about the memories she's gotten back so far? Ahh, can't wait for more! :D By the way, amazing job on the super fast update! There's a missing word here and there, I think, but not too bad for how quick you got this out! Definitely waiting on the edge of my seat for the next installment ;)

AlphaBeatKayGee chapter 22 . 6/17/2009
I liked this chapter. Where do they stand now. Next chapter should be interesting!
gothhoties4eva13 chapter 20 . 6/7/2009
good story.

i really like it. it made me laugh my ass off.

please update quickly.

I hate cliff hangers it makes me wanna get a cookie and crumble it into tiny little peices, over a bowl of coarse. you can't waist cookies. _.

plz update really soon.
hockeyEH chapter 20 . 6/7/2009
omg your story is so addicting XD

usually i don't read mysteries, but for some reason this one hooked me in.

eric.. hmm certainly an interesting character..

ugh, cliffy D:

update soon please! can't wait to read what happens next X:
AlphaBeatKayGee chapter 20 . 6/7/2009
Well i hope this finishes before the end of June too! You live for cliffies. I swear. Every chapter! Ahh.. Her first memory! Knock her over the head and let her get the rest! ) Update soon plz
Cynthia chapter 20 . 6/7/2009
Awesome story ) i really enjoyed reading it, I hope there's an update soon!

Greetings!
BoredomKills0620 chapter 20 . 6/6/2009
Awesome! :D Now she can tell Eric she remembers how they met, and he won't be as sad anymore... Kinda... So is it a dangerous person that grabbed her? Should I be worried? Hahaha, it's Noel; of course I should be :P Can't wait to see more memories, more Eric (and memories about Eric, like how on earth he's 'H', which he totally is), and more of the story in general! :D I'd say more, but I am beat and have to get up in less than 7 hours, lol. Whoopsie-daisy.

Snorgal-is-a-word chapter 19 . 6/5/2009
i
poohketchix chapter 19 . 5/31/2009
COOL!

update! :))

very intensifying chapter :))
AlphaBeatKayGee chapter 19 . 5/31/2009
Oh mann..susspiccioouus! Well then. Now that's what i call a cliffie. Uh soo...update soon?
antigone.solange chapter 19 . 5/30/2009
i just read all 19 chapters, and i LOVE it! keep up the good work ) you're a great writer, and i can't wait to find out what happens next!
BoredomKills0620 chapter 19 . 5/30/2009
In the words of Noel, JACKPOT! :D Eric is totally H. *Does the Running Man* MAN, I love this story! I can't wait to read what comes next! As always, Noel and all her thoughts are so hilarious. And Eric was so sweet. When he said, "I thought that you might be hungry so I made you something to eat," I was like "Aw-w-w-w-w-w!" Adorable :D Anyway, keep it comin' please! :D (Notice how I can't stop using the giant smile, lol.) See you then.

unfortunatesoul418 chapter 19 . 5/30/2009
AH!

update!.

this chick is too funny.

but i want to know more. the suspense is killing me

great story

brenna
anime09 chapter 19 . 5/30/2009
Just so you know, your cliffhangers are torture! haha I love it and must know what happens. Update soon!
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »