Reviews for How To Go Nowhere Faster
polar.amity chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
Oh i thought jessie was a dude since u have a slash warning up.
Ray-Anne chapter 5 . 7/23/2009
Very disjointed, but still all the same very nicely written. You can tell their different personalities by just the way you write them.
Calico Trayce chapter 4 . 6/9/2009
I'm enjoying it a lot so far!

You must continue! You must! I like that you're not all about extreme details. You know what I mean, the whole two paragraphs of how the sunlight hit a rock a certain way. Dialogue is a plus, and you certainly do it very good. So please continue! I will read it. ;]
Calico Trayce chapter 3 . 6/9/2009
*giggles like a school girl*

So cute. ;D

And yes... Boys... lol.
Calico Trayce chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
I'm feeling sorry for Jessie. D:

Nu, your hair!
Calico Trayce chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
I like to review every chapter. Don't really ask me why, but it's good karma I guess. n_n

So far, and mind you I've only read the first chapter so far, I really enjoy it. Very nice build up. I like Andy's personality, and how cynical/sarcastic both of the characters are at this point.
Ray-Anne chapter 4 . 4/22/2009
Sigh, short and a close enough to be cliff hanger. It stuck to the point well, except there is less blend within and between the chapters
Ray-Anne chapter 3 . 2/26/2009
Review from the same person count? Lol.

Still nice and the ending was really well done with the description. Keep writing your (ever so slow it seems) updates. )
Samantha Here chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
I like that it sounds real. Although I think that the way that the two groups of characters talk to their friends in such a similar way that if it weren't for the physical descriptions it'd be hard to tell much about their personalities.

I mean, I've hung out with girls that dye their hair green and orange and must of the time they're either dying it to rebel, because they're insecure, they want to stand out or they're doing it to be "cool". Well I guess the cool part depends on teh school situation more than anything.

Anyway what I'm trying to say is that they seem to both have neutral discussions.

My best friend friend who actually did have orange hair, green hair, oink hair, blue hair and purple hair would have slapped in a kind of playful, also threatening way, if I had joked about the guy she liked.

And if I whined in a, not so much sad I-Need-a-friend-to-talk-to-because-life-for-me-is-sucking kind of way but a you're-not-doing-what-i-want-you-to sort of way she would glared and glared and then patted me on the head and said "sucks to be you".

I'm trying to be a bitchy person who complains to much or anything but I think that you have a really great idea here and that adding alittle more depth to the characters by giving them a certain language/slang would help to bring readers closer to the types of people that you have in your story.
dragonflydreamer chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Sounds like this is off to an interesting start. Your characters seem to have some depth to them. Your description is also pretty good. Though it wouldn't hurt to add a bit more, it was distributed well. I could get a clear idea of thing, particularly the characters, without a dump of description anywhere.

You grammar was generally good. The only thing I noticed was that dialogue should be written as "Blah," he said (noting the comma and the lowercase that follows) when the dialogue tag is not an independent clause.

So pretty good chapter overall. I hope you decide to continue this :)
Ray-Anne chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
It's got me interested, the characters seem to be good ones, well laid out. I like the summary and the title, I want to see how it all plays out.