Reviews for Distorted Wet Noise
Elephant-Artist chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
I really like secret garden too. Nice poem. Please review my stuff.
wonderland called chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
hey, first this is rowan. another new account, i know. but i'm actually going to write now, for the first time in forever. but i still have to wait those three days or whatever until i can post something.

second - this is beautiful, as per usual. the ending is perfect as well...as per usual. fantastic job.
heart'sespionage chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
i really like this, you've always had a gift for weaving words like this
DiaRose chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
BEAUTIFUL flawless imagery, absolutely dazzling poem. And captivating, I don't think I could have quit reading if I tried. Absolutely dazzling.

Love,

Dia
Raistlin Majere chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
For some reason, I doubt that The Secret Garden and your love for piano are the only inspirations for this. There appears to be something else thrusting the words onto paper.

Pay no mind to the naysayer trying to control your unique voice. Obviously the beauty and love of this coda was lost on some. Not that I'd know anything of love, particularly.

Perhaps you even touched my heart with the stainglass beauty and sheer musical perfection of this poem.

Then again, perhaps not.
Isca chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
"I stroked his skin, all wooden and soft." What a lovely example of personification! :)

"Pound all my joy upon his keys." Aww! Such beauty!

"Spines of sound." Brilliant wording!

It's structured well, flows nicely, and I like the subtle rhyming here and there.

Great work!

-Isca
effervescent-sentiments chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
I love, love the personification of the piano.

Some of your syntax is awkward, and your images melodramatic - try using concrete images. Your senses. Vague concepts do not make poetry, they force you to parrot words. No one can respect that.

But some of the images are very poignant, and I can't help but love them, even if they're "over-the-top." Strange how my heart feels and my mind contradicts.

Nice work.

Effervescent-Sentiments
she smolders chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Oh wow. I'm not sure what to say really except this was beautiful and I really enjoyed it. Take care.