Reviews for How Did I Fall In Love With You? Revised
Bubbly Girl chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Haha I found the updated version! :) I can't wait to see how this all plays out.
Peace, Love and Happiness! :)
Bubbly Girl
P.S. You writing has definitely improved. Good job! :)
Blueyes57 chapter 23 . 4/20/2012
This can't be the end of the story! It doesn't make sense to me. Did some chapters get lost or something?
addicted chapter 23 . 4/6/2011
is this finished? hows there a sequel if its not?
violet-eyez chapter 23 . 3/18/2011
can't wait for the next chapter
moonlitsunset92 chapter 23 . 11/6/2010
are you ever going to update?
Alanisaur chapter 23 . 7/27/2010
Cliffie? Update please! LoL. This story is so good, but I can see where it's going.
Alanisaur chapter 21 . 7/26/2010
Ah! He proposed! Omg! Omg! Ahh! I know me, if I knew that I loved him and he loved me I wouldve screamed yes! Ah! Get married! Get married! Ah!
Alanisaur chapter 19 . 7/26/2010
Dont want to ruin the happy moment, LoL. I feel sorry for Soph. I'm so so happy that they're back together! Cant express my happiness through simple words!

Rainbows'R'Friends
sdyedanney chapter 23 . 7/18/2010
hey there! found your fic here! im so loving it! it's so nice... can't wait for more heated make up sessions between dylan and sophie! more power and more updates please!
MizLulu chapter 23 . 4/30/2010
This is really weird it is saying that I have reviewed this chapter but I only just read it today, I haven't been on fiction press for a while cause my stupid comp hasn't been workin. Anyway just lyk to say really liked this chapter I am so glad that you got a chapter up even if it is just one lol. Wow thank you for dedicating this chapter for me really apprecaite it, and just pls update when you can :)
rollinby chapter 24 . 4/4/2010
oh god! the way dylan makes my insides tingle is ridiculous!
Madison302 chapter 24 . 3/31/2010
I really really like this story .

Can't wait for more .

Take your time

Good Job

&

Good Luck
moonlitsunset92 chapter 24 . 3/29/2010
AWW love it can't wait for the next one!
xxcubanangelxx chapter 24 . 3/28/2010
haha, granny panties! I find that hilarious! And Michael situation was funny 2. I wish the guys would have found the girls in the mall while Sophie was trying on the dress that didn't "have any material"... that woould have been intresting.
gracie-p chapter 24 . 3/28/2010
LOVE IT! update soon please! :)
114 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »