Reviews for That Night
QueenC chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
Very nice. Excellent job of capturing pain and emotional (inner) turmoil.

I clicked on your name, thinking it was my name, but it wasn't, so I read your poem... Any-whoo, very nice poem-y thing, but the first stanza could have used a break somewhere. At first I though that you were just not using breaks for effect, (which you could do, and that would be sweet)but since you are, which I discovered after reading further, I recomend another break in the first stanza. My, all that writing for one damn comment. Oi!
orlando bloom chic chapter 1 . 12/8/2001
this poem is really really sad. i like how you used your words to express your feelings. good job!
Effect Without a Cause chapter 1 . 7/3/2001
OMG, this literally made me cry...I have a relative who died in the Holocaust, and I grew up surrounded by anti-Semitic people, so this really touched me.
Calvin Wong chapter 1 . 4/25/2001
Being honest: THough your subject matter is good, freeform is not exactly my favorite style of poetry. It's not wrong, no, and certain parts I think were very good, but... I don't know. Freeform just doesn't really appeal to me. BUt other than that it's not bad, and it's not wrong.
Corinne Cassandra Valard who is currently to busy crying to sign in chapter 1 . 4/22/2001
::Sob:: OMG that is so sad. I am busy dripping all over my keyboard. That was so powerful and moving and well written. Chris you are such a wonderful artist and writer too. I can't wait to see your fanart which i know that you will draw. Thank you so much for reviewing my stories. And yes it was, i don't have gobstoppers or creamsavers, but i have hershey kisses which you can have. Cya in Bio! :)
Pip1 chapter 1 . 4/22/2001
sorry for the happy go lucky suicide at the end...I'm pretty anti-suicide but hey, the guy was insane and depressed...can't blame him...My first actually depressing poem so bear with me!