Reviews for Rhapsody in E Major
Miranda chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
I just came back to read your story again, because I read it at least 10 times in high school. This is absolutely my favourite story I've ever read on fictionpress and if you ever made it into a book I would buy it for sure! Thank you for giving me such an enjoyable read, this is fantastic!
allancaldera chapter 20 . 7/7/2013
It was really a sweet story I love Ethan he was very interesting as a character.
Normac chapter 20 . 6/9/2013
Really great story, especially the epilogue :)
lurker chapter 5 . 6/8/2013
ok.. two things stood out to me, I am Kenyan so I totally laughed out loud when you mentioned that and Ethan was born on the exact date as my brother which I find so cool. also how he stares off into space is sth I normally do haha..
morningstorm70 chapter 13 . 5/25/2013
I practically pee'd my pants with the part with Steve the toilet
OMG THAT WAS FUNNY
macy8 chapter 5 . 4/28/2013
this is a great story so far i cant wait to finish it! ;)
Screamless Honey chapter 20 . 3/14/2013
Every time I read this. Every single time, it does things to me that make me unable to decide if I want to smile widely or cry until my heart gives out from all the feelings I get from this hopelessly romantic story. To be completely honest, this was the first story I ever read on this sight and I don't think I would have been satisfied with anything else. This story truly brings out feelings the reader never thought they could have. This chapter itself was actually what helped me decide that I shouldn't give up on finding love and four years later I am dating a man absolutely perfect for me and I cannot thank you enough. So thank you. Thank you for sharing your humor, your excellent grammar, and you lovely writing style. Bug most of all, thank you for your romance and the true feelings you conveyed in this piece. Thank you for writing such and excellent story and I hope you truly succeed in not only your writing but the rest of your life because you truly deserve it for sharing this piece of wisdom.

Screamless
BrokenDreamer529 chapter 20 . 12/9/2012
I enjoyed this story completely :D. Especially since it was marching band centric.
psychoTeddyBear chapter 20 . 11/17/2012
Wow, I love it! Especially the epilogue... seventeen years, beautiful. Um... the first half of the story was a little slow, but now I think it's better that way, it's more realistic. And everything was good, I can't criticize anything but a few mistakes in the spanish class (I know it's a difficult language. I'm not an english expert, even though it's easier)

Good goob! I really enjoyed it!
The Gray Witch chapter 20 . 11/2/2012
I've re-read this story numerous times and it's still amazing.
Mcgde chapter 20 . 7/1/2012
One of my favourite stories I have read on fictionpress _ I think my writing style is sort of similar to yours, though I'm a little more angsty in mine. Probably gonna end up reading this again! :D keep writing my friend! *fist pump*
Guest chapter 20 . 5/28/2012
Okay, this was written a while ago I'm guessing, but I kinda just discovered it. The only thing I can really say is: holy crap that was awesome! I swear I went from tears in the corner of my eyes to actually laughing out loud or just grinning like an overall fool. I love stories like these, especially when they have a marching band aspect. (I'm a Bando and proud). But yeah. Kudos.
falling-into-fate chapter 20 . 5/16/2012
...MY EYES. THEY'RE TEARING UP MY GOD MY FACE HURTS FROM GRINNING SO MUCH! I CAN'T. I can't even... explain how wonderful this entire thing made me feel. I love love love LOVE this! So freaking much! Ryan and Ethan are the cutest couple ever... Wow. I can't even explain it. I fell in love with this story completely. I spent two whole days reading this, and I will definitely read it again ASAP! This was so freaking HILARIOUS, I seriously would find myself laughing in every single chapter, whether it be from something funny or from something so sweet and romantic. There was NOT a moment where I didn't like Ethan. He's so awesome, he's one of my favorite characters that I've ever read in a story... EVER. Loved the entire thing! I almost cried when you said there was no sequel, but the epilogue makes up for it (with them being older and still together). I'm so happy that Ethan and Ryan never really had any fights. Conflict is good in certain stories and gives me emotional rollarcoasters, but in this case I'm happy that this was pure fluff. I'm a true sap, and this made me really squeal. :')

I've seen this story around many, many times on FP, but I put it off to the side for some reason. Then yesterday I saw it once again, and was like, "Okay. I need to read this." So I did, and I feel like such an idiot that I didn't read this sooner! Now I'm going to follow & favorite you, because you are simply amazing. I'm going to share this with my friends as well, they'll love it! Oh and also, you've inspired me to work on my very own slash stories that I have saved on my desktop that haven't been touched in months. Thank you!

With love, your new fan,

offtheheezay c:
KiyoshiTanaka chapter 20 . 4/27/2012
I read the first twelve chapters, took a break for dinner, and then read the rest. This was great. For some reason, I adore stories that are centered around band/music. (This is confusing because I can't play an instrument to save my life. I tried and failed. Three times. Irrelevant.)

So it was great. It's long past the time I should have gone to bed now, so I can't really think of anything else to say other than great job and thanks for writing.

Kiyoshi'sGirl64 and Kiyoshi
Nameless Shana chapter 8 . 3/30/2012
* ooops not Alan, Ryan. (This was the only way to edit reviews :( )

You actually do have to try to fail band. That's how it works in my school too.
393 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »