Reviews for Rhapsody in E Major
Kirihime chapter 20 . 6/17/2014
So freakin beautiful. You had me a couple of times wondering if I was wrong or what. I'm glad there was a happy beginning. They gave so much in store for them.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/25/2014
Dude fall out boy and panic at the disco ! This guy is imense !
Guest chapter 6 . 4/25/2014
Officially love ethan ! Lol fall out boy is my favourite band too ! Btw I love this story and the characters !
Miranda chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
I just came back to read your story again, because I read it at least 10 times in high school. This is absolutely my favourite story I've ever read on fictionpress and if you ever made it into a book I would buy it for sure! Thank you for giving me such an enjoyable read, this is fantastic!
allancaldera chapter 20 . 7/7/2013
It was really a sweet story I love Ethan he was very interesting as a character.
Normac chapter 20 . 6/9/2013
Really great story, especially the epilogue :)
lurker chapter 5 . 6/8/2013
ok.. two things stood out to me, I am Kenyan so I totally laughed out loud when you mentioned that and Ethan was born on the exact date as my brother which I find so cool. also how he stares off into space is sth I normally do haha..
morningstorm70 chapter 13 . 5/25/2013
I practically pee'd my pants with the part with Steve the toilet
OMG THAT WAS FUNNY
macy8 chapter 5 . 4/28/2013
this is a great story so far i cant wait to finish it! ;)
Screamless Honey chapter 20 . 3/14/2013
Every time I read this. Every single time, it does things to me that make me unable to decide if I want to smile widely or cry until my heart gives out from all the feelings I get from this hopelessly romantic story. To be completely honest, this was the first story I ever read on this sight and I don't think I would have been satisfied with anything else. This story truly brings out feelings the reader never thought they could have. This chapter itself was actually what helped me decide that I shouldn't give up on finding love and four years later I am dating a man absolutely perfect for me and I cannot thank you enough. So thank you. Thank you for sharing your humor, your excellent grammar, and you lovely writing style. Bug most of all, thank you for your romance and the true feelings you conveyed in this piece. Thank you for writing such and excellent story and I hope you truly succeed in not only your writing but the rest of your life because you truly deserve it for sharing this piece of wisdom.

Screamless
BrokenDreamer529 chapter 20 . 12/9/2012
I enjoyed this story completely :D. Especially since it was marching band centric.
psychoTeddyBear chapter 20 . 11/17/2012
Wow, I love it! Especially the epilogue... seventeen years, beautiful. Um... the first half of the story was a little slow, but now I think it's better that way, it's more realistic. And everything was good, I can't criticize anything but a few mistakes in the spanish class (I know it's a difficult language. I'm not an english expert, even though it's easier)

Good goob! I really enjoyed it!
The Gray Witch chapter 20 . 11/2/2012
I've re-read this story numerous times and it's still amazing.
Mcgde chapter 20 . 7/1/2012
One of my favourite stories I have read on fictionpress _ I think my writing style is sort of similar to yours, though I'm a little more angsty in mine. Probably gonna end up reading this again! :D keep writing my friend! *fist pump*
Guest chapter 20 . 5/28/2012
Okay, this was written a while ago I'm guessing, but I kinda just discovered it. The only thing I can really say is: holy crap that was awesome! I swear I went from tears in the corner of my eyes to actually laughing out loud or just grinning like an overall fool. I love stories like these, especially when they have a marching band aspect. (I'm a Bando and proud). But yeah. Kudos.
396 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »