Reviews for Rhapsody in E Major
I don't hug trees. They hug me chapter 20 . 7/1/2011
I WISH I had discovered this story before I did, but all the same I'm just glad that I found it. You're extremely talented, and I love your writing style.

Great job!
i-wish-i-had-wings chapter 20 . 6/13/2011
wow, this was just amazing to read! the characters really evolved and i really liked them. i read it all in one go, i just couldn't pull myself away, so now it's definetly time to sleep p

god, i hate giving criticism but i felt that the end was a bit too PERFECT, but then again the whole story was fluffy but all of them turning out to be really successful? um, and in the graduation chapter you called johns girlfriend olivia, but wasn't he seeing alicia?

ok, that felt awkward p anyways, i really enjoyed reading this, so funny and vivid ) thank you very much for posting RiEM 3
EyesInABlackMask chapter 20 . 6/1/2011
The most beautiful, gogeous story I have ever read. Welll done.
JustPlainOldMe chapter 20 . 5/14/2011
So here i am, sitting in my bed nearly in tears. Why? BECAUSE THIS BEAUTIFUL STORY HAS FINISHED! No lies that was one of the most amazing things ive ever read.
xXWhat-is-your-damageXx chapter 5 . 4/10/2011
I just have two things to say after reading this story over ten times that I never noticed before. First: If I had gotten to school at 7:20 when I was still there I would have been late for my first class, and I was on block schedule too so this makes me really jealous. Second: Has the link to the Fred the Ponycorn always been down there? Seriously, if it has I'm about as clueless as Ethan is... Not sure if I've ever reviewed this but just letting you know it's one of my favorites on the site. Good jobs, dude!
Jayn chapter 20 . 3/24/2011
This story was Ah-MAZ-ing! :D Ethan was so cool! I love his mental rants! I wanna hug him! He and Ryan were so freakin CUTE! Especially the whole epilogue. Definitly one of my favorite chapters. I LOVE the fact that you include a chapter of them down the line. You know, as adults. Rather than just have them graduate. :D I miss High School... Kinda. Its wierd to be done with high school still. Bah. I feel old. Lol. Anyways, just wanted to let you know that there is only ONE thing I would change about the whole thing. Wal-mat Blows. I refuse to enter the premise of that store. But I would LIVE at Target. Go Target! :D Haha. Its a good thing that is the only thing I would change. Major compliments!
LiFe TakE's SomE TiMe chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
You must be in a competing marching band, that is so cool! I'm in one too but this was the first year our little marching band went out to do that and I think we did vary good even if we only got 3ed place in a lot of them. Love the story so far!
methosdeb chapter 20 . 11/6/2010
I loved it ,spend my whole saturday reading this ,just could not stop till I read the wonderful
Your Execution chapter 20 . 10/16/2010
I read this in the last two days and... I'm so happy

I found it. It's a wonderful story. I love it so much right now. It's kept me reading until 3 am (it's 1 am now) for the weekend. Though I can't say I really care. The charactors are love. I love them. I died at alan's writing of trashy novels. Oh and the last scene..really, I love your writing there so much. I'm so going to read more by you. And I miss band so much now. I'm a flute player XD though now I'm in a career and tech high school, whick doed not have a band of their own, as there are nay a couple hundred in the school. But concerts were so much fun. I loved it. I miss it. I don't even own a flute, as my director asked me for mine since I moved schools. And the people in band were the best. High school started at grade 7 so I spent so much time with them...

And I loved the speech for graduation. It's lovely XD really. I miss graduations too, sorry, nostalgia is creeping on me.

But the romance in this is so good. I suck at romance D:

Sorry for the lame review, most of mine are all like " WAH THIS WAS LOVE
Iizolda chapter 20 . 9/14/2010
Funny, sweet, not to cheesy- really good read:) Thanks for sharing :)
Jevanminx chapter 20 . 9/9/2010
Damn it that was so cute. Sad to see it go but loved it all the same. I watched a few of The Cavaliers video's on youtube, the Machine was amazing I never realised the extent of complexity that went into Marching band performances so you certainly opened my eyes to that.

JM
Me chapter 9 . 8/31/2010
Haha, the lone (out) gay kid in my school is named 'Hayden Christensen'. That made me laugh.

But anyways, I like this story so far and I'm excited to read the rest. Haha, can you tell I don't normally put in reviews? I never know what to say.
XxCaptainKoalaxX chapter 20 . 8/17/2010
. ...!

Read it in a day because I couldn't stop reading!

It's full of AWESOMENESS!:)

-EMoRa8D
jag finns inte chapter 4 . 8/9/2010
-sigh- its really close to the end of summer and I really need to start my work... I procratinate so bad!
autumn-annette-19 chapter 20 . 8/9/2010
Great Story, keep up the good work.
402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »