Reviews for Rhapsody in E Major
jag finns inte chapter 18 . 7/23/2010
I love the part about Alicia writing slash stories on fictionpress
jag finns inte chapter 15 . 7/22/2010
d'aw its so darn cute!
jag finns inte chapter 14 . 7/22/2010
snuggling - Not. An. Accdent. God I loved that lol
jag finns inte chapter 13 . 7/22/2010
holy shit imma third of the way through the chapter and omigod does Alen like Ethan?
jag finns inte chapter 9 . 7/22/2010
I thought from the begining that Alan and John weren't going to last
jag finns inte chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
We used to do the whole posture shouting thing (no clue what to call it) in my Karate class until we got complaints from the shop near us that we were too loud tehe
rae2009 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
ohh i remember fish year...thank god i was an art student, i heard band camp horror stories from the bass drummer and tuba player O_O lol so yea i like this a lot, it's pretty good :)
Turn on the Light chapter 16 . 7/19/2010
So, I'm like running on little less than an hour of sleep thanks to this story. I literally stayed up all night reading and that was definitely NOT the smartest things to do. I'm sick AND have to go to work, but I couldn't stop reading. I'm just going to give a super long review of small scattered thoughts from throughout the chapters cuz I'm too lazy to do it any other way. Just please bear with me. Even if most of the stuff might just be useless rambling.

It's funny how the romance didn't start until like 13-14 chapters into the story. Any other one wouldn't wait until the 5th chapter. I actually it enjoyed this that much better because of that.

Now, the Chuck-E-Cheese thing is just a little more than hilarious. Yet so incredibly DORKY, but I can't help but smile. I would SO do it if I wouldn't be the only one around my age group doing the same thing.

Fred the Ponycorn and his Spanish lover Ricardo the Ponysus are like my favorite characters, right before Samuel the Pineapple. If only they had the first two in Hot Topic. And that makes me really want a pineapple just to name it Samuel. [My friend totally thinks I'm high off paint thinner 'cause of that. It didn't help that I started quoting Ethans infamous RedBull happy lines at the wee hours of the morning.] This has like left me feeling like crack on herione.

Is it weird that I created some sort back story in my head for Ethan and Alan? I don't know, just kinda happened.

And last but not least we get to the men of the hour Ryan and Ethan! Woot woot! Where the gay confetti at? And by gay I totally mean happy (note my bit of sarcasm). I still can't imagine Ethan as a ginger, even if he has a soul. His hair has always been on reddish brown side in my head. Like mahogony. Yeah, I described his hair like wood. Poor Ryan. But don't worry, you have your manly man Ethan to protect you! Even I can't help but laugh at that. I think I got way to into these character.

And your jokes are so not bad. Just kinda old becuase of the time I'm reading this maybe? But "that's what she said" has recently been revived. It think it will never leave to many a teachers dismay.

Oh, one last thing! Do those Christmas presents actually exist? 'Cause I SO want them, like ALL of them. Actually, I could do without the Lance Bass autobiography and the puppy. But that scarf is just begging to be worn around my neck! And those shirts would look nice in my collection. Well, only the "that's what she said" one. I'm not really into band or anything, though they do seem to have more fun than the jocks if this is anything to go by.

Well, I'm done. Please excuse my uberlong review and the fact I just rambled aimlessly. I just wanted to be nice and get into the habbit of leaving reviews, which I never do. I just feel like I made a fool of myself but will regret nothing once I send the submit button! Mwahaha -cough, cough- yeah, I've gotten way too into this story to the point where I sound like Ethan a bit... that's scary...
Turn on the Light chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Did you make up the name Hillcrest? Or is it like an actual high school? Because, where I live (nowhere near Texas, by the way), there's an actual high school named Hillcrest.

The main characters a ginger! Or is his hair dyed? That's so cute. I've never read a story centered around band (or associate with them in real life, either, unless it's ROTC, but even then, rarely) so, I'm glad I found this. It's actually better than I expected.
theauthor94 chapter 20 . 7/1/2010
OMW!

THAT WAS AMAZING!

I COULD NOT STOP READING IT!

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!

RYAN AND ETHAN ARE SO CUTE!

I have to read more of your work!

I was a little sad when John and Alan broke up, but Ethan finally getting with Ryan made me happy again!

YAY!
Anonymiss chapter 9 . 6/26/2010
Singles Awareness Day? Way to rub it in. You need to come to CA, so I can get myself a date, save myself from SAD, and you can totally make my life with your humor. Seriously. And we don't even get that hot...90 isn't hot, right? Come on. We have principals called Hurlbut...

Darn.
Anonymiss chapter 8 . 6/26/2010
Nerd.

And Dan Simmons made my life with The Terror, I haven't read anything else by him though. The Immortals has to come first! I LOVE how you keep making references to gay literature throughout this thing, btw. :D

I thought the short stories worked!

Okay, I'm done. Wait! My ego has a question! Never mind, I suppressed it in time. Phew.

I realy liked how you connect the end to the middle, where you had the one short of "Drawing the Line" and then at the end, you're like, "It's WAY over the line!"

Yay for actual writing with repetition and analysis!
Anonymiss chapter 7 . 6/26/2010
NO PLOT! Besides, you have a plot. Right now the marching band sucks. That's enough plot for me, the whole thing is DAMN FUNNY! And smexydorable. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
Anonymiss chapter 5 . 6/26/2010
Fairhead? Aw, dude, I have the BEST teacher name ever. And this is in REAL LIFE. My principal's name is...you ready?

Dr. Hurlbut.

Yeah. that's how she pronounces it too. First time I heard, (and second time, and third, and so on) I BURST OUT LAUGHING. It was so immature and embarrassing, but EPIC.

:D

Much love. Update more.
Anonymiss chapter 3 . 6/26/2010
¡No! Me gusta el angst TANTO. Ustéd (see? Im respectful, because u are an amazing author and are totally MAKING my early morning!) escribe buen angst, porque no tiene demasiado emoción. Usualmente a mi me gusta muchísimo emoción, pero este cuento es escrito del punto de visto de un niño, y los chicos no son tan emocionantes como las chicas.

Yeah, I might not be able to show off with my french horn, but damned if I don't show off WAY MUCH. And no, I'm not telling you what that means. Look it up.

;D